ch-2

Jeonghan's Love Story

Mingyu's POV

'I heard you kissed him already?'
Wonwoo asked me even before I sit on my chair beside him for the next class. I wonder why he asked me that question, too weird.
'Yes I did, and it was not like I never kiss him before'
'I knew but in front of anyone I mean'
'Why not tho? From the start I didn't mean to hide my intimate action toward my boyfriend, I was just too busy to even give him such full attention and it was my responsibility, he is my boyfriend and he deserved get my attention.
'You can talk like this right now, but later when you are busy again, you will not even have a time to talk about it.' With that words Wonwoo said to me, I can't talking back to him again since he might be right.


No one's POV

After few hours class ended and everyone busy take their leave, including the pretty guy who is smiling all the time after getting a kiss from his boyfriend during lunch break. He is about to get to his car while at the same time one of the car in the parking area make a sound until he look at that car. He chuckle seeing his boyfriend on the driver seat inside the car waiting him to come in. He has no choice and just get inside his boyfriend car, sitting at the pessanger seat beside his beloved of course.
'Call my driver already?', Jeonghan asked his lover.
'Yes, I did call him and asked him to get your car here'
Its always like that. When Mingyu did not pick up his boyfriend and wanting to take Jeonghan out after the class ended, Jeonghan's car always stay at the college parking area waiting for the driver to get in, such a rich people they are.
'I thought you will never drive me anymore'
Jeonghan said out of nowhere, he just want to tease his boyfriend maybe or he still mad at his boyfriend for keep being busy.
'You are not forgive me yet after I kiss you in front of everyone hm?'
Jeonghan chuckle and just looking at his boyfriend slightly before he put his seatbelt on
'Don't think that I'll forgive you because of it. You should do it even I am not mad at you though' oops.....
Jeonghan regret saying it since his boyfriend laughing while looking at him now, he knows he shouldn't say something like that,,, that words showing how desperate he is, his inner thought said to him.
'I want you to letting me to join the fun camp this weekend anyway'
Jeonghan trying to change the subject so his boyfriend can stop from teasing him, and it is work since Mingyu stop from his laughing and look at his boyfriend while furrowing his eyebrow slightly.
'Fun camp? As I remember you don't like join any activity here?'
'It is not like I want it so bad. It just, I know you will be busy this weekend and I wont spending time only at my house, alone'.
'You can hang out with Seungkwan?', Mingyu trying to make Jeonghan stop from asking to letting him to join that fun camp.
'He is join that fun camp too'
'I don't know but, have you asked your parents?'
'Don't ask me that question because you know the reason'
Everytime Jeonghan ask his parents about anything, they always give it or let Jeonghan do whatever he wants as long as Mingyu okay with it. You guys might be wonder why? It is because they parents know each other, and because of their parents also the reason they are dating now. Like arranged married but their parents let their son know each other first and not force anything, so if they happen are mean to be together, they will end up married later maybe, or if they are not mean for each other their parents will respect their decision. Everything is in their hands. But somehow, Jeonghan's mom is already act like she is sure that her son and Mingyu will end up married. So everytime Jeonghan ask to get or to let him do something he want, she always say it is fine as long as Mingyu okay, and his Dad is not helping since he always agree with his wife, Jeonghan's mom. She is really not fair, Jeonghan always thought like that about his mom.

'So you letting me or not?'
Jeonghan ask his boyfriend once again while he know deep inside his heart, he feels like his boyfriend will not letting him, but still he is hoping....
'I don't know, telling the truth is I have a feeling that I shouldn't letting you for the reason I don't even know what'.
See, Jeonghan is right, his feeling that his boyfriend will not letting him is right.
'You start it again'
'I am not start anything'
'You are, I shouldn't ask you to let me do what I want since your answer is always no'
'It is not like I won't to letting you, but my feeling is always right and I won't something bad happen to you'
'I'll be okay, it is just fun camp even there are many people who is join too so you shouldn't be worry'
'I know when I should let you or not baby'
'But you always say no'
'I am not'
'But from the tenth I asked, you do letting me just once. So? you always say no'
'You'll be okay if I am join too'
'But you can't'
'Sorry but I can't letting you'
Jeonghan sighing and unbuckled his seatbelt before storming out from the car and walk to his car before get inside and drive off.

Mingyu saw his boyfriend left with the car and can't think anything since he feel his heart heavy for the reason he don't know.
'Why I feel like I'll lose him if I am letting him to go', Mingyu said to himself....
'What happen with me? Am I too in love with him until I can feel the connected between me and him and my heart telling me to not letting him' he added, whispering to himself once again. The fact is Mingyu confused with his feeling, he never felt that way and he might be right since if Jeonghan really join that fun camp, his pretty boyfriend might be meet someone who can confused his feeling toward him, but he never know, or will knowing soon....


Weekend

'Why are you here?'
Seungkwan asked his bestfriend confused not believe that Jeonghan is standing in front of him ready for join the fun camp.
'Why you asking me? You know the reason tho'
Jeonghan answered his bestfriend question while fixing his pretty hair.
'But, Mingyu is not letting you to join this fun camp. So how can you?'
Seungkwan still not believe that Jeonghan not even listening to his boyfriend order, or not order maybe.....
'What you mean with how?', asked Jeonghan feel irritated.
'You always listening to him even you don't like it, so why?'
There silent for few second before Jeonghan answer that he don't know, he repeat his words telling his bestfriend that he don't know.....

 

 

notes:
hope you guys like it <3