ch-5

Jeonghan's Love Story

 

‘I heard Mingyu is came already, do you know where he is?’, It is an easy question for Jisoo to answer because the one Wonwoo asked is already there infront of him so he just point his finger giving a sign where Mingyu is while actually he wont Wonwoo to meet and talk with Mingyu, but he can do nothing. Following the sign, Wonwoo turn around and saw Mingyu who is holding Jeonghan’s right hand with his left hand. Knowing he can’t approach Mingyu at that moment, Wonwoo turn around and smiles at Jisoo and nodding slightly before he walking back to his tent. But before he can even walk, Jisoo hold his hand and pulling him a bit meaning to make Wonwoo to look at him.

‘Are you okay?’, Jisoo asked straight forward.

‘You think?’, Jisoo sighing at Wonwoo’s answer and bring the one he is holding somewhere near his own tent.

‘Everyone is already knew you are Mingyu’s first love’

‘Then what?’

‘Are you pretending you don’t know what I mean? You can’t being near him again’

‘Why not? I am his bestfriend though’

‘You think Jeonghan will letting you being around his boyfriend after knowing who you are? You kept ask Mingyu to not tell to anyone even Jeonghan. You think I don’t know what exactly the reason of yours? Somehow I feel thanks to Seongchol for teling Jeonghan about it’

‘You don’t know anything’

‘Yes I do’

‘But I didn’t do something bad to Jeonghan and you know it’

‘Yeah, you are nice to him, being kind of a friend, helping him when he was fighting with Mingyu, even you help him like what you did on the bus? But, if you keep being near with his boyfriend, you do a mistake’

‘If you think with being like this, trying to make me apart with Mingyu can helping you to have a chance, you are wrong’

‘I didn’t do this just to have a chance to get closer to you. I just reminding you that you have to stop what you did before. Try to accept that Mingyu is already belong to someone else’

‘I am done with you’, it was the last words from Wonwoo before he walk leaving Jisoo who is sighing.

 

**********

 

‘You came’, the first words from Jeonghan once his boyfriend is standing in front of him while holding his right hand gently. He didn’t suprised with Mingyu who is already came and being right there close enough with him because he knows that Mingyu would come to meet him to explain everything he didn’t know.

‘I am sorry’

‘I don’t need it. You know what I need right now’, Mingyu feels a bit hurt since Jeonghan keep being cold to him from the start he pulled the latter.

‘I got the permission from our prof to take you home, so I can explain what you need to hear there at your place or mine’, Jeonghan shaking his head not believe that Mingyu is act like that still.

‘Are you asking me to do what you want, again? You think you can still ordering me even you lied to me? What am I to you? What exactly am I to you?!’, Jeonghan voice was loud enough to make everyone turn their attention from whatever they are doing to what happen between him and his boyfriend.

‘Baby calm down......’

‘Don’t call me like that if I am just nothing for you. I am only the one who is doing anything you order to me. I shouldn’t getting called as your boyfriend since there are no talking within us. I do everything you told me and do not everything you told me I shouldn't do.

‘Am I really like that in your eyes? Am I always ordering you? Telling you something you should do and shouldn’t?’

‘Yes. You do took care of me really wisely. You love me so much until you never ask me anything. You let me do what I want and just warning me if I shouldn’t do something you think I shouldn’t do. But then you changed. You barely have a time for me, always ordering me, tell me what can I do and do not. And it was started after Wonwoo came to us, study at the same college with us, having a full class only with you and became your very bestfriend until there are no one who can separated you guys including me, your boyfriend? Can you tell me why? Can you tell me the real reason you’ve changed? Is it because of him? Your first love?’

Everyone was silent listening to every words Jeonghan said to Mingyu, and Mingyu who is looking at Jeonghan’s eyes can not say anything back to Jeonghan beside holding Jeonghan’s hand more tight until make a little mark on it. Jeonghan who is feeling hurt on his wrist trying to pulling his hand while Mingyu is not letting him because he didn’t aware that he is hurting the one he love. He just worry that  he will lose Jeonghan if he let Jeonghan’s hand go from his hold.

Seongchol who is there in the entire times the couple was fighting, aware that Mingyu is holding Jeonghan’s hand too tight and he thought it must be hurting Jeonghan. So he walks toward the couple and grip Mingyu’s hand then facing Mingyu who is looking at him already.

‘You hurt him. Don’t hurt his wrist like what I did before’, with that words from Seongchol, Mingyu letting Jeonghan’s hand go or Jeonghan’s wrist to be exactly right away.

‘I didn’t mean to.....’

‘You always say like that’, Jeonghan cuts Mingyu lines before walking passed him to go somewhere. Feeling the need for talking more with Jeonghan, Mingyu is almost following his boyfriend before someone grip his hands and making him to turn his attention.

‘He need to be calm first. So give him a time. I know him very well and you too, right?’, Mingyu nodding slightly at Seungkwan who is giving him an advise. He forgot that his boyfriend can’t listen anything right while he is angry. So how many words or times Mingyu trying to talk and explain, it will no use because Jeonghan is like closing his ears. Arguing with the mad person is wasting a time, not only for Jeonghan but for the others too right?? Everyone need to calm down and be relax first, specially talking something that will hurt one of the speaker, or maybe both of the speaker.

With Jeonghan leaving Mingyu to go somewhere no one don’t know, everyone was turning their attention back to their activities including Seungkwan. It was same with what Seongchol doing, he is gathering all the things he need to make his lunch and start cooking in front of the tent he made.

‘You act like there is nothing happen. Don’t you feel sorry for telling Jeonghan something you shouldn’t? I am kind enough to hold myself from punching you right now’, Mingyu said to Seongchol with his serious tone. But the latter just chuckle towards Mingyu’s words before stop what he was doing and looking at Mingyu coldly.

‘He deserved know what’s relationship you have with Wonwoo. Are you even really love him? Not feeling guilty towards your boyfriend until you were hiding the truth about you and your loving first love? or.... you still have a feeling for him not for your current boyfriend right now?’, Seongchol words was really make Mingyu mad, without waiting any longer Mingyu was walking straight to where Seongchol is and almost punching him before Seokmin hold him tightly enough to make Mingyu hardly do what he really want to. Seokmin is not taller than Mingyu but he is strong enough to hold and pulling Mingyu even just a for a moment before Mingyu break his hold few minutes later.

‘Don’t punch him right now. You can do it later while there is no one’, Seokmin whispering to Mingyu who is looking around seeing everyone is looking at him, he got what the meaning of Seokmin’s words and why he stop him from punching Seongchol before, he shouldn’t make a mess and do something bad since he has to keep his good image.

‘Just keep your image until the times you can’t hold it anymore’, Seongchol comments towards Seokmin who is finish on whispering to Mingyu. He do knowing what Seokmin said to Mingyu even Seokmin just whipering, even he didn’t heards a single words from the latter since he knows too well Seokmin is. Seokmin was his bestfriend after all.

Seokmin and Mingyu were not suprised with Seongchol comments since they knew that the latter must be giving a comment like that. So they just leaving Seongchol without giving the comments back to go somewhere. Little they didn’t know that there is someone who is watching them from the starts, even from the times Mingyu pulled Jeonghan. There he is, the one who is always watching them from a far, who is know everything.

 

@Somewhere

Feeling tired with all the situation which happen to him, Jeonghan go somewhere a bit far from the centre of the campsite. He knows he shouldn’t go too far and he thought it was not really far tho, he just want to go somewhere which quiet to calm all of his anger, all of his disappointed and hurt inside. He was keep walking until there he found the place which he thought it can be place for him to rest and be relax for some time, the beautiful place with some of the flower around and a little river which make his place apart with the other one across. He sit looking at the both of his wrist before laying down on the clean and fresh green grass, looking at the beautiful sky before closing his eyes slowly. Wanting to forget everything which hurt him, he tried so hard to make his mind empty, he tried to breathing in out calmly reminding his mind that everything will be fine, everything will be back like they used to, he continue tried until he got what he need, he feels relax even just a little bit before he fallen asleep.

Twenty minutes passed and Jeonghan sleeping still didn’t aware that there is someone who is looking at him smiling liking the sight in front him, how beautiful Jeonghan when he is sleeping you can imagining it. The stranger keep staring felling not bored until he saw the sad expression at the latter face, the expression which showing how hurted, how weak he is right now until he saw the pretty sleeping guy shed a tear in his sleep. He don’t know but he feels hurt seeing Jeonghan’s like that. He wipes the tears of the pretty guy before whispering that he shouldn’t getting hurt from the one that even didn’t deserved to get his love. He Jeonghan’s cheek before looking at the pretty guy’s lips, getting closer and leaning to do something he shouldn’t do since the latter is not belong to him.

 

 

 

 

notes:

what do you think of this chapter guys??

you can answer me with giving the comments below <3

and you guys know that Wonwoo is taller than Jisoo, right?

but can you guys just imagining that at least they have a same height in this story?

so it will make the feeling is more fit with the relationship they might have OTL