ch-4

Jeonghan's Love Story

 

@Mingyu’s Office

Once Wonwoo hang up the phone, Mingyu hardly thinking what could be happen with Jeonghan and who is the one that Wonwoo’s mean. He is too worry to even thinking about it, but somehow the words of Wonwoo said to him about the one that he almost hate the most keep ringing inside his head. It feels like his mind is keep repeat that words, until......... he knows who is Wonwoo’s mean, Choi Seungchol. There is no one he hate the most beside Seungchol, and what he do after he knows that Jeonghan is with Seongchol right now? He try to call Jeonghan and he got no answer still, so he call Wonwoo instead while at the same time Wonwoo’s situation is not really good for getting call from him, but of course he didn’t know it.

 

@Bus

‘Is it from Mingyu, right?’, Seongchol asked Wonwoo who is looking at his phone screen confused thinking what should he do at the complicated situation like that. But he knows there is no way he can step back, so he is trying to face Seongchol‘s challenged calmly.

‘Yes it is, he call me because he can’t call you’, Wonwoo said looking into Jeonghan's eyes deeply while handing his phone to the latter.

‘Just tell him, I wont answer his call. Or maybe it is not for me, but for you’, Jeonghan said to Wonwoo a bit coldly since he is too disappointed with all the situation.

‘He is calling me because he is worry about you,’ with that sentence he slide his phone’s screen to the answer side and setting it to the loudspeaker one so everyone can hear what Mingyu’s are going to say.

‘You finally answer me, why can’t I call Jeonghan still? Is he okay? What exactly happen there?’, Mingyu asked Wonwoo seriously and everyone who can hear his question can tell that Mingyu is really worry about his boyfriend, and it happen to Jeonghan also who can feeling that his boyfriend is still thinking about him. But the feeling of disappointed still staying inside his heart, he feels like stupid, he feels like nothing, he feels his heart hurt so much knowing that his bestfriend’s boyfriend is the first love of the boyfriend of him and he didn't know about it at all. How fine he is everytime Mingyu ask permission to do this and those or to go somewhere with Wonwoo only while he didn't know that they are in a relationship before in the past or maybe still having a relationship until now, his inner thought telling him. He really want to know what exactly happen but didn’t know how should he start it beside asking his boyfriend directly.

‘You should worry about Wonwoo instead of me since he is your first love, and I am nothing’, Jeonghan said with a really low voice of him, he is scared of getting the answer “yes” from Mingyu since he is too in love with his boyfriend. Thinking he is nothing for Mingyu is really hurt him so much.

Everyone is waiting for Mingyu to answer, including Wonwoo, Seongchol and Jeonghan of course, but there is no line from the latter for few second before finally Mingyu spoke up

‘Don’t have a thought which can hurting you since I love you, I’ll explain everything so please wait me. I’ll be there in no time,,, so see you soon baby’, said Mingyu gently to Jeonghan before he hang up the phone and rush toward his dad’s office to ask permission to go to meet his love who is waiting there to get an explanation.

 

@Office

How lucky he thought to himself since his dad is letting him to go to meet Jeonghan, even with one condition. He has to catch up with the next important meeting and must be success on making a deal with their potential partner. What can he do beside agree with that condition because he need to go to meet Jeonghan soon. So there now he is driving his car trying to get the campsite fastly.

 

@Bus

After Mingyu hang up the phone, the situation on the bus is more interesting than before since everyone is waiting for the latter to come, specially Jeonghan who is really want to get the explanation from Mingyu soon. Wonwoo who is standing in front of Jeonghan before is already back to his seat because their prof told him and everyone that they have to catch up the other bus since they got left because they can’t wait any longer.

 

@Campsite

Fourty minutes pass and they got their campsite. The students are excited and getting out from their bus for gathering again outside and listen to their prof instruction. But not with Jeonghan since how he can excited for the other things while his mind is nowhere. Seungkwan approach his bestfriend who is currently walking toward the other students who is already gathering in the centre of their campsite and giving the latter a loving hugs.

‘Are you okay?’, Seungkwan asked his bestfriend while rubbing Jeonghan’s back gently, and Jeonghan just hugging him back and nodding his head slightly. Jeonghan is smart enough knowing that his bestfriend must be know already what was happen to him. The other students who is on the same bus with him before must be told everyone about the incident of him.

‘Should I tell our prof to letting you for going back home?’, Jeonghan chuckle toward his bestfriend’s question.

‘I should wait for him to explain everything’, he told his bestfriend whats inside his mind and before the latter can say anything, their other friends calling them since they have to gather too for getting the explanation from their prof. They break the hugs and do what their friend asked. 

Their prof explained anything about what should the students do and shouldn’t they do, like they have to make their tent or cooking for themself and shouldn’t go too far from their campsite or drinking, smoking or something like that. But their prof isn't too much worry since they know that their students is a good students even there are some of the students who is not easy to handle like Seongchol and his bestfriends.

Lastly, their prof tell the students to do their first instruction which asking them to make a tent for themself with their partner. And there is a not really good news since their partner is same with their seatmate before when they are on the bus, so the meaning is that Jeonghan’s partner is Seongchol. But is not make Jeonghan scared or anything since from his incident on the bus before, Seongchol was not do anything to him, even he lets Jeonghan’s wrist go and just keep silent and looking outside through the window. He didn’t care though if Seongchol do something like disturb him or even hurt him, he is too hurt to knowing his boyfriend was lied to him from when he even don’t know. But Jeonghan knows that his bestfriend is worry about him so he is trying to calm his bestfriend down telling Seungkwan that he is okay and will be okay until Sengkwan can’t say anything but nodding his head and saying that Jeonghan has to be careful and call him if something happen. Jeonghan agree with it and hugging his bestfriend before he goes to make his tent like the other students do.

 

‘I am sorry’, the first words which came out from Seungchol once Jeonghan standing in front of him.

‘Huh?’, Jeonghan confused for a moment before he is aware that Seongchol is sorry for what he did to his wrist since Seongchol is looking it slightly before looking back at him.

‘I never thought you will be sorry about it,’

‘I am not a bad person’

‘Yeah I know since you are telling the truth before’, Seongchol chuckle slightly at Jeonghan’s words.

‘If you mean about Mingyu and Wonwoo, it was nothing. I didn’t mean to be a kind person to you with telling the truth instead of wanting know how Mingyu’s reaction if you know about his past relationship. Like just teasing him’, Seongchol said to Jeonghan while looking at Jeonghan’s wrist once again.

‘Let me take care of your wrist first before we continue our talk’, Seongchol said while trying to reach Jeonghan’s hand but with no time Jeonghan pull his hand avoiding Seongchol’s hand.

‘Its okay, it will be better soon’, Jeonghan told Seongchol while holding his left hand with his right hand. Seongchol who is aware that Jeonghan is afraid of him still just smiling and nodding his head slightly.

‘Don’t be scared because I will not hurt you’

‘But you did hurt my wrist’

‘It is an accident, I didn’t mean it. I’ll be careful next time’

‘There is no next time’

‘There is’, Seongchol smirking while looking at Jeonghan’s pretty eyes before changed the subject.

‘You can have a rest and wait for me anyway, because I can make our tent alone’, with that words from Seongchol, Jeonghan feels touched even just a bit. Atleast he cares to him, he thinks unsure. And no need for waiting too long since Seongchol make their tent with not spending too many times, just fiteen minutes and their tent is ready to use for their place. It was not the type of tent which hard to make it though. And after he done with the tent, he is already got what he need for making their lunch. Jeonghan is never thought that Seongchol will cook for them also but he feels relief since he feels his wrist hurt still so he is worry that he can't cook properly or make something right.

‘Thanks to you for making the tent and cooking for our lunch’

‘It was because I hurt you. If your wrist is okay, I’ll  asking you to cook for me because I know you must be good on cooking since you are girlfriend material you know?’

‘I am not on the mood for fighting’

‘It was not my intention, but you are really that kind of type. There must be a lot of guy who is wanting to make you as theirs’

‘Stop complimenting me. I’ll not even say thanks and you called me girlfriend material? I am not a girl’

‘But you like getting called pretty?’

‘I am okay with pretty guy though’

‘Oh okay.....’

There is silent before Jeonghan break the awkward situation with asking Seongchol about something he thought is really important.

‘So, how can you know that Wonwoo is Mingyu’s first love?’, Seongchol chuckle at Jeonghan’s question and giving the not expecting answer for Jeonghan.

‘Don’t you want to hear about it from your boyfriend instead of getting an explanation from me?’

‘I just want to know about it from your side’

‘You will compare the explanation from me and him? Or you didn’t trust him at all?’, Seongchol smirking at Jeonghan since the latter seems unsure about what should he say after getting his question, while the other reason is because the person that he and Jeonghan are waiting is already there in front of him, behind Jeonghan’s back to be exactly.

‘I don’t know’, Jeonghan answer Seongchol's question before his right hand getting pulled by his boyfriend, until he is facing Mingyu who is standing infront of him looking at his eyes feeling sorry.

 

 

 

 

notes:

wishing my story is interesting enough for you guys to continue to read <3

and thank you so much for some of you who has subscribed and upvoted my story!

the last one is that I am waiting still for the comments <3

comments, subscribed and upvote is always motivated me for doing the next chapter <3