ch-7

Jeonghan's Love Story

‘Hey.....’, Jeonghan greet Seongchol who is busy playing with his phone. Once Jeonghan left Mingyu, he goes to his tent and Seongchol’s since he knows that he should keep up with the fun camp’s activity.
‘Not leaving yet?’, Seongchol asked Jeonghan straight to the point.
‘I am not leaving. Why should I?’, Jeonghan chuckle before sitting beside Seongchol.
‘I have something to ask you anyway’, Jeonghan continue while he is looking slightly to Seongchol’s phone wondering what Seongchol is doing, and he knows right away that Seongchol is playing game on his phone.
‘You can ask me anything, but please not right now’
‘Because you are playing game huh?', Jeonghan chuckle before turning his attention looking around the camp site seeing the students who is have fun with anything they are doing.
‘It is one of the reason, the other reason is because we are going to gathering soon for playing some games with the other before having a dinner’
‘Ah, okay then. What games we would play though?’
‘I have no idea and can’t you just stop being annoying? I am trying to focus on playing right now’, Seongchol said to Jeonghan while his attention still on the screen of his phone. Jeonghan didn’t know why he feels his heart hurted getting scolding from Seongchol. He knows exactly that Seongchol is not the type of the kind person. But still he can’t ignore his feeling which getting hurt from the words Seongchol said to him.
‘I am sorry. I didn’t mean to be annoying’, Jeonghan whisper but Seongchol still can hear what Jeonghan said to him. Seongchol looking up and sighing before pulling Jeonghan’s hand until he sat back since Jeonghan is ready to getting up before.
‘Listen, I am sorry okay? I didn’t mean to say like that. I was just frustated so I act like that, and I never thought you are such a sensitive guy’, Seongchol teasing Jeonghan just to cheer him up. Jeonghan knowing what Seongchol means so he just response with the slightly sulking teasing back.
‘My heart is too soft to get such a harsh words you know?’, Jeonghan says before getting up because they prof was calling everyone to gathering at the centre of the campsite. Seongchol laughing at what Jeonghan said before following the latter to getting up and walking towards their prof’s place who is already waiting them.
Like what Seongchol said, everyone was told for having a fun games and it was really fun Jeonghan thought. They do some games which teaching them how to having a great teamwork while the games itself was so fun to do. They do the games for almost one hour before they do the last games which make everyone a bit shocked? They asked to do the games which make one team make a line and the first person should pass the paper or something like that to the second one with their mouth? And they should keep doing it until the paper end up at the last person. I think there is no need for explain the detail of the games because I know you guys must be know about that games, right?
Some of the students was excited over the games and some of them was frustating. But they can do nothing, it was the games which their senior asked to do. Their prof was left the students at the half time the students playing the games, and the rest is senior who is guide them to play the games, which including the last one. Seongchol himself just chuckle towards what Senior asked them to do, he just shrug it off before he is aware that he should do the games with Jeonghan who is one team with him. Knowing it he just smirking before teasing Jeonghan that the latter must be prepare.
‘It is not like we are going to be kissing’, Jeonghan chuckle towards Seongchol even deep inside he was frustating because he never do that kind of games before, specially with Seongchol, the one he shouldn't do something like that with.
‘Just let see, I’ll make a sure that I can kiss you’, Seongchol teases more and he got what he want, the flustered Jeonghan.
‘You don’t have to play that games if you wont to, since you shouldn’t do it in the first place’, Wonwoo was straight to do point. Jeonghan didn’t know since when Wonwoo was being there but he doesn’t care though.
‘Why should I listen to your words?, once again Jeonghan being cold to Wonwoo. Seongchol just smirking at Wonwoo knowing that the latter must be upset about it before leaving him and Jeonghan also because he is not in the mood for having an argue with anyone.
‘I didn’t ask you to not do it for my sake. You know the reason why you shouldn’t do it tho. So just listen to me to not do it’, Wonwoo ignore smirking Seongchol before giving something like an advise more maybe to Jeonghan. 
‘You warn me more making me wants to do it more, and I know what will happen if I play that games, but I don’t care. I want to do what I want to’, with that words Jeonghan left to find Seongchol and be ready to play the games. Wonwoo is almost following Jeonghan before someone grab his hand and holding him tight, making he can’t move even just for a little bit.
‘Just let him be’, Wonwoo chuckle at Jisoo’s words before looking back and pulling his hand harshly.
‘Why should I?’, Wonwoo response with a cold tone of him.
‘I wonder why you are being like this? You likes Mingyu but always helping Jeonghan? You did trying to keep Mingyu while at the same time you care to Jeonghan? What’s on your mind exactly? Are you feeling too guilty to Jeonghan so you end up taking care of him?’
‘Who say I likes Mingyu?’, Wonwoo said seriously before leaving Jisoo who is confused first but then he realize something which hurting him.
'Don't tell me you likes Jeonghan, please....' Jisoo mumbled to himself feeling sad yet depressed.

 

**********

 

Everyone was ready for playing the last games including Jeonghan and Seongchol who is being the first team to play. Jeonghan, even he is really ready to play, his mind still wondering thinking between should he play the games or should he just give up and ask the other one to replace him. He knows it will be rude to ignore the senior asked, but he know for sure that his senior will be okay even he say no to play. The times keep passing until the first team is going to play right at the count of three. While the other counting, Jeonghan still not sure what should he do.......

 

 

 

to be continued~

 


notes:
sorry for taking too long for an update and I am sorry once again for short chapter.
Recently I am too busy with my work :c being busy but still wanting to do the update make me just made a short chapter :c I'll try to update more tomorrow but I am not promise, and can you guys tell me what should I do to confused Jeonghan? Should he just play the last game with Seongchol or not???? xD