ch-1

Jeonghan's Love Story

The morning come and the pretty guy is already dress up being ready for getting his breakfast. He took his breakfast like usual, alone. And why is that? It was because his parents and his brother were not at home. His parents going for trip for their business and his brother still getting a study overseas which make him feeling a bit lonely everytime he is at home. And the worst thing is because his beloved boyfriend can not accompany him like usual he did.

Trying to forget his problem with the lonely thing, he finish his breakfast and get ready to go to his college. And after half of an hour he got the college with driving his car. Passing the gate of the college he parked his car at the usual place and goes toward his class directly while sometimes the other student greeting him friendly. Yeah friendly since even he came from the wealthy family, its not make him arrogant, and everyone likes him since he is really kind and friendly.

 

Jeonghan’s POV

Once I got my class, someone greeted me and asking me the not important question.

‘Where is your boyfriend?’

The first question from my bestfriend is where is my boyfriend. And how can I know it since he didn’t even call me yet today. I sigh to myself while sitting on the chair beside him.

‘I don’t know’

I answered his question short enough to make him giving another question which asking me how can I don’t know, I sigh for the second time before I answer him again.

‘I really don’t know since he is not even call me yet today. Enough?’

‘Seems like you are not on the good mood today, I am sorry’

He said to me like he feel taken aback a bit since my answer is a bit cold to him.

‘No need to be sorry, I am the one who is wrong. I didn’t mean to cold to you or anything but you know the reason why I am being like this right?’

He nods giving a sign that he got what I mean.

‘So, he is still busy with himself? I am sorry for that but, like I always say, he is totally busy with his study and the thing that you know very well what, right?

‘Yeah I know, but still I can’t accept it yet’

‘I do understand’

‘He always be here with me, everytime and recently until now he is such a busy person who is not even have a little time just to call me, his boyfriend. The worst thing is, he is being like this for almost a week? I feel like he ignore me for a month. I don’t know what to say anymore.’

‘But he always call you at the night though Jenghanie....’

‘Once in a day? He is ing hard to be see even we are on the same college.’

I sigh again to myself.

‘He is busy’

‘I knew it. Don’t keep repeat that word. I am tired of it’

And he just silent after I said that since he know too well that I am not on the mood on having a conversation about someone who is lucky enough to having me as his boyfriend.

 

No one's POV

The class start and finish after few hours pass. Jeonghan goes directly to the college cafeteria since he feel so hungry and wanting to get his lunch as soon as possible without even bring his bestfriend since Seungkwan is still busy with his friends talking about something he don't know. Ten minutes later he got his lunch and get his table to enjoy his meals. But before Jeonghan can take the first spoon of his food, his phone rang and he take his phone out from his pocket and look to the screen to know who is calling. And the caller is....... Kim Mingyu. He reject the call as soon as the phone ringing for the second time and put his phone on the right side of his plate. He didn’t know that the caller is right behind him until he got his hair getting from behind. He turn around and glaring to the person who is his hair, and the person who is getting glaring just giving a smile before take a sit beside him.

'Are you going to act like this to your boyfriend?', Mingyu asked his boyfriend softly.

Jeonghan just giving no respond with start eating his foods, and Mingyu calmly waiting his boyfriend to finishing his food before he ask his boyfriend again to give the response on his first question. But, even Jeonghan finish eating his meals, the food and the water, still his answer is never come until Mingyu try once again to talk to his boyfriend.

'Baby......'
He call his beloved with the soft yet deep voice of him until everyone around are shivering who is looking toward him from the first he enter the place. They all so jealous over Jeonghan who can get the one like Mingyu....but different with the other reaction, Jeonghan keep being cold while deep inside he felt so happy being call like that in front of many people especially. Seeing Jeonghan reaction who is keep being cold while having a blush slightly on his face make Mingyu relief a bit since he know so well his beloved so he thought to himself that he just need to be patient more to get the forgiveness from Jeonghan.

'Let me make it up for you?'
Mingyu ask his beloved gently while his hand reach jeonghan cheek lovingly and it gently, and everyone was hold their breath from the scene in front of their eyes. How gently Mingyu to Jeonghan is not something rarely being seen, but still they can't get used to it.

'What can you do to make it up for me?
Jeonghan callenged his boyfriend with asking that question and Mingyu respond quickly with sliding his palms to grab jeonghan neck and pulling him into the kiss. Don't ask the audience's reaction...... because everyone will know that they can't even breath seeing the perfect couple kissing in front of them, and the best thing from the scene is how they kiss, how gentle Mingyu lips brushing against Jeonghan's and how cute Jeonghan respond with his shock expression at the first but then letting his boyfriend to take the control over their kiss.

The kiss was short but perfect.

 

 

 

notes:

thank you for reading this story of mine! and special thanks for you guys who has subscribed to my story <3