ch-3

Jeonghan's Love Story

No one’s POV

 

‘I feel a bit nervous’, Jeonghan said to his bestfriend while looking around to the students who are gathered at the same place with him.

‘Don’t worry just having fun, we are here to just enjoy our time right?’, Seungkwan calm his bestfriend while continue playing the games on his phone since he is too boring to not doing anything while waiting the other students to come.

 

Thirty minutes passed and finally the students who are going to join the fun camp are all gathered. The teacher giving an explanation about this and those related with whats the reason they do that fun camp which telling the students is just to having fun with the other students who came from the other college. One of the reason is because that three college who are participated are the college who have a good relationship with one another. So, for making the relation more than before, they always make one event for building the relation within their students, and for this year, they do the fun camp. Not every student can join the fun camp anyway, the fun camp is only for the students who has a good grade on studies, music, sport or art, and the pretty guy is one of that lucky students, he has a good rank on his studies while his bestfriend has a good rank on music.

 

The explanation ended and the students guided by their prof to get inside their bus for getting their campsite. There are three bus for the students including two of their prof for each bus, but the students can’t choose freely where they can sit since their prof make a rules like do mixing the students who are coming from three college different. And it is the reason why, finally..... the pretty guy get inside and walk toward one of the seat on the left side and ready to sit beside someone who is busy looking outside through the window.

 

Once Jeonghan sat at the chair, that someone turn around and be ready to greet the person who sit beside him. But before he do the greeting, he is too confused while looking to the pretty guy who is looking back at him.

‘You are Yoon Jeonghan?’, that someone asked the pretty guy not really sure that is the person who sit beside him is really Yoon Jeonghan.

‘Yes I am’, Jeonghan answered shortly while smiling since he feels a bit calm, atleast he is going to sit beside someone who is knowing him, he thought to himself.

‘Ah okay, how lucky I am to sit beside someone who is known as the pretty guy’

‘Just known? Not really pretty huh?’ That someone laughing a bit before answer to the pretty guy,

‘No, you are really pretty’, Jeonghan smiles and say thanks before asking the latter names.

‘I am Choi Seungchol, but you can call me S.Coups’, with that answered Jeonghan smiles faded away and just ready to standing up before S.Coups grab his left wrist and holding it a bit hard so the pretty guy can’t do anything even just to pulling his wrist, Seungchol is too strong for him to handle.

‘You are not going to run away from me, right?’ Sungchol asked Jeonghan who is not looking back at him, and he knows the reason, too scared. Jeonghan who is really scared didn’t know what to do beside looking to his lap hoping someone can help him.

No wonder why the students was staring at him before he take a sit, he regret for shrugging it off and just sit beside someone who is  shouldn’t getting closed for any reason.

 

 

@Mingyu’s Office

 

‘What happen with you son?’, Mingyu father’s asked his son while sitting at the chair across Mingyu.

‘Nothing’, Mingyu answered shortly while glancing slightly to his phone beside the papers in front of him. His father knows that there must be something happen since his son can’t focus on his work even from the first he comes to the office.

‘You can tell me if you have a problem, I won’t you are being like this for the entire day since you have an important meeting this afternoon’, his father trying to make a deep conversation since he is worry about his son, but Mingyu get the wrong idea thinking that his father is only think about their business.

‘I am okay, so don’t worry about the later meeting. I can handle it’, Mingyu answer his father coldly.

‘It is not like I am worry about the meeting’

‘But you are Dad!’

‘I....’

‘Enough’, Mingyu cut his father’s line feeling not on the mood for having an argue. His father know his son current situation, so he just take a leave to his own’s room.

Once Mingyu alone at his office room, he grab his phone and calls directly to his boyfriend. He expect to hear his beloved one instead of he gets no answer. He continue calling his boyfriend until he text Jeonghan asking to answer his call, but still no answer from his call or even his text. He don’t know what to do until he decided to call Seungkwan instead. But for his unlucky, his bestfriend of his boyfriend is not also answering. So finally he called Wonwoo since he knows that the latter is join that fun camp too. He knows he shouldn’t call Wonwoo for that matter, but he don’t know who should he call again beside his closed friend, Jeon Wonwoo.  

‘Whats wrong?’, it was the first line which come out from Wonwoo once he answer the call from his friends.

‘Do you perhaps knowing where Jeonghan is?’, Mingyu asked straight forward about his boyfriend and getting the chuckle from the latter.

‘You called me just to asking where he is while you know that your boyfriend is here with me join the fun camp?’

‘I knew he is join that fun camp, but I can’t call him. I mean I tried but I got no answer, I don’t know but I feel like something happen to him so I called you, maybe you know something?’

‘You are really love him don’t you? You know so well when he needs you right now’

‘What you mean?’, Mingyu asked with serious tone.

‘His current situation is not really good I think’

‘Tell me what happen!’, Mingyu's tone is a bit hard but still managged to calm down while deep inside he feels nervous.

‘He is with the one you almost hate the most Mingyu’, Wonwoo giving a clue since he didn't tell Mingyu directly that Jeonghan is with Seongchol right now.

‘What are you talking about?!’, Mingyu is confused now, thinking hardly what could happen with Jeonghan and who is exactly Wonwoo's mean with someone he almost hate the most. 

‘You are smart enough to know who is I mean, but don’t worry I’ll try to help him but I am not promise anything, just wait until I call you back,’ it is the last words from Wonwoo before he getting up and walks toward Jeonghan seat. But before he can reach Jeonghan’s seat, his prof calling him asking where he is going since the bus is getting ready to drive off, and its draw attention from the other students. So there is Wonwoo standing closed enough to Jeonghan’s seat until he can see that Jeonghan looking up to him feeling confused and asking for help somehow.

‘I am not going anywhere prof, I just want to have a talk with Jeonghan. His boyfriend asking me to asked him why he can’t call him’, Wonwoo told everything to his prof even in front of everyone since he knows it will help him on helping Jeonghan. Everyone knows about Mingyu and Jeonghan relationship even their prof, and they all are support since the couple is really good for each other, being smart and have a good mark on every subject on their study, and came from the wealty family who is donated the college their study in more than anyone, so there is never “no” words for them. For more information, not only their college which they study in that is knowing their relationship, but the other two college knowing the couple existence too since their parents not only donated one of the college their one  for study, but the other college including the two college who is participated on that fun camp also. So, basically everyone who is on the bus is knowing about Mingyu and Jeonghan relationship.  Telling the truth is everyone was worry when Jeonghan was going  to sit beside Seungchol before, but they can do nothing, including their prof since Seungchol is one of the students who is can not getting the disturb from anyone. He is like Mingyu and Jeonghan also, come from the wealthy family who is donated his college and the other college also. Same like Mingyu and Jeonghan, he donated more on the place he is study.  

 

Hearing the reason from Wonwoo, one of their prof letting him to go to talk with Jeonghan first before their bus drive off, and Wonwoo take his chance with walking toward Jeonghan who is already looking at him.

‘Where is your phone? Why you didn’t answer his call?’, Wonwoo asked Jeonghan before he saw that Seongchol is holding Jeonghan’s left wrist a bit hard. Looking at the sight he is trying to calm himself down and look into Seongchol eyes seriously.

‘You have to be careful on what you are doing Seongchol’

‘I am the one who should giving that words for you, and don’t worry... since Mingyu will not even mad at me for hurting his pretty boyfriend who is sit beside me right now. He will be upset to me if I do something that will hurt you, his first love’

Everyone goes quiet, the students, their prof, and Jeonghan who is listening to their conversation....

! Wonwoo cursed inside his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

notes:

wishing the comments so I’ll know what you guys thinking about this story <3

and i moved the lines on the description to the forward and make a new one for fill the description,

so don't be confused since the story is same like before <3 <3 <3