Flower boy

The Prince and the Rock Star

Flower boy

 

❧❧❧

 

There have been only few situations in which prince Kim Jongdae forgot how to speak, and it for sure has been long since it happened last time. Jongdae has always had a sassy comeback ready, or a (not so) clever opinion up his sleeve to throw at others. Always, until now.

Now, our prince was standing in front of the one person he honestly, and it is not even a lie, expected not to see ever again in his life. His mother was a woman of her word, she was queen after all, and whenever she promised something, she always kept it. And Jongdae remembers pretty well, how she promised him two things the last time they saw each other.

 

“I swear to you, son, there is no place for someone like you in this castle! This is not how I raised you! I do not want to see you here, under my roof, until you learn your lesson. And I promise you one more thing. Never, and I mean it, never will you see that boy again. I will make sure of it, even if I have to raise hell. Pack your things. You’ll be leaving at sunrise.”

 

“Jongdae?!” the tall boy standing in front of the prince spoke, stunned at the meeting.

Jongdae’s mouth, however, only opened and closed, as if he was a fish out of water.

“Are you alright?” Jongin asked, helping the prince got up.

“Jongin?” the older mumbled, taking a step back, “what the are you doing here?!” he whisper-screamed, his eyes widening.

“I am… I came to visit someone on the camp,” Jongin explained, kind of unwillingly, as if he was ashamed or shy. “What are you doing here?”

“I –“ the prince started, but then stopped, wondering how to put it in words. Was Jongin asking about that particular place, about the summer camp, or the general location of somewhere here.

“So this is where she sent you, right?” the younger finished, however, and Jongdae only sighed.

“Yeah. The borders of my own kingdom are my prison,” he laughed humourless.

“I am sorry that it went this way –“

“Oh, don’t be. I am actually surprised to see you still alive. She was pretty expressive about how I would never see you again. I honestly thought she’d have your head or something… balls for instance.”

Jongin only rolled his eyes, chuckling, “no one ever came for me, I am just not allowed to come near the castle anymore.”

Jongdae smiled, and looking above the younger’s arm, he spotted a small, wooden bridge.

“Wanna sit for a minute and talk? Or are you in a rush?” he asked, hoping that he would get to spend some time with his partner in crime.

“I think I can find some time for my prince,” Jongin giggled, bowing deeply.

“You’re impossible,” Jongdae mumbled, moving to sit down at the edge.

“I missed you, you know,” the younger confessed, sitting next to the prince.

Jongdae smiled slightly, resting his head on Jongin’s shoulder, “I missed you, too. How have you been?”

“Oh, good, I guess. Some time after… we happened, I met someone,” Jongin smiled, and his eyes shone.

“Oh my, tell me whooooo ~~~~~~,” Jongdae whined, pulling Jongin’s sleeve.

“The baker’s son. I spent the last weeks visiting the bakery on daily basis. But I don’t think he likes me back,” he pouted.

“The baker’s?” Jongdae frowned, thinking of the royal’s bakery and how no one there had children.

“Oh, not your mother’s favourite bakery. There is this one really nice place downtown. The baker is an older man; his wife has an amazing hand with pasteries. And their son is so cute, I could stare at him forever,” Jongin whispered, blushing slightly, “don’t you know this place? It’s by the river. In the old pavilion.”

Jongdae smiled sadly, “I’ve never been by the river,” he whispered, and Jongin hanged his head low.

“You’d like that place. They have amazing fruit tarts. Ones you like so much. They’re much better than the ones from the royal bakery,” Jongin smiled, looking up at the moon.

“Maybe one day, you could show me that place. And let me get to know that guy of yours, huh?” Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows, slightly bumping into laughing Jongin.

“I cannot wait for that to happen, Dae,” Jongin smiled, and Jongdae cooed.

“Ohhh, Niniiii ~~~~~ you’re so cute, I bet that guy falls deep in love with you,” he giggled, pulling at Jongin’s cheek.

“I wish… he won’t say the same if he ever finds out about… you know…”

“Me?” Jongdae questioned, already knowing the answer.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like –“

“Don’t worry. He will not know. No one needs to know,” Jongdae smiled wholeheartedly, placing his hand on Jongin’s cheek, “I’ll suffer through my punishment here, and you go get that boy. Just treat him good, understood, young man?” he chuckled, never taking his hand away.

“It’s not fair,” Jongin whispered, smiling softly at Jongdae, “that she sent you away.”

The prince only shrugged, smiling sadly, “eventually, she got what she wanted. And it’s not that bad here, anyway. I met quite a few interesting people. And I actually think I can work on my relations with Jun…”

“This is not how it was supposed to be, Dae.”

“It is not, but it’s how it is. She cannot keep me here forever. One day she’ll have to let me go back. Even if only to tell me I am banned for life. And if that happens, I will come down to the riverside and find that bakery of yours,” he laughed quietly.

Jongin put his hand over Jongdae’s, caressing it.

“You deserve so much more, my prince.”

“I think I got just what I deserve,” he whispered, running a finger thought the band aid on his hand.

“What happened?” Jongin asked, taking Jongdae’s injured hand into his, caressing it slowly.

“You don’t wanna know, and I don’t wanna tell you,” the prince chuckled.

Jongin raised an eyebrow, and Jongdae only smiled sheepishly.

“No way,” the younger mumbled, his eyes widening, “you hurt your hand while having ? What kind of was that?!” he asked, laughing, and his voice was rising.

“Shhhhh!” Jongdae quickly slapped a hand against the other’s lips, and Jongin fell to his back, bringing the prince down with him, “don’t be so loud!” Jongdae mumbled, but joined with laughing only moments later.

Jongin gave out a content sigh, and ran his hand through Jongdae’s hair.

“This situation seems oddly familiar; don’t you think?” he giggled.

Familiar; if it wasn’t for the fact that last time we were and in the stables,” Jongdae pointed.

“You had a collar, tho,” Jongin wriggled his eyebrows, and Jongdae blushed.

“Jongdae?” a voice sounded from the bottom of the bridge, and when both of them turned their eyes to look in that direction, Jongdae saw Minseok and Baekhyun.

“Oh,” escaped Jongdae’s lips, before he got back to his previous spot and smiled widely, “Min –“

“What the hell are you doing?” the older interrupted him, raising an eyebrow at Jongin.

“This is not the way to address your prince,” Jongin spoke, standing up straight and looking Minseok in the eyes.

“I don’t remember asking for your opinion,” the oldest mumbled, his gaze adverting to Jongdae,
“how’s your wrist?”

Jongdae hid his hand behind his back, remembering that instead of keeping it safe he damaged it more upon meeting Kyungsoo.

“Everything’s alright, don’t worry,” he murmured, rolling his eyes.

Minseok raised an eyebrow, not believing the prince.

“Minseok, come on, I’m tired. Let’s go,” Baekhyun mumbled, bored.

“Wait, don’t you wanna get to know –“

“Jongdae!” another voice called from afar, and Jongin quickly looked in that direction, “oh, I am so glad I found you,” a short person came into the light and the youngest gasped, “you left your t-shirt, and I had some cookies left, here, take it,” the person smiled, and Jongdae smiled back softly.

“Thank you, Soo. Wow, I didn’t even realise I was wearing your t-shirt all this time, I am really sorry,” he bowed slightly, and Kyungsoo panicked.

“Oh my god, what are you doing!” he yelled, “don’t bow to me!”

Jongdae sighed. He felt tired, and he had a weird feeling something bad is about to happen. With so many people around him, he just wanted to go home.

“Jongdae,” Jongin mumbled, “how do you know Kyungsoo?”

Huh?” the prince looked up, surprised, “how do you know Kyungsoo?”

“Jongin?!” the younger asked, as surprised as the other two.

Jongin?!” Baekhyun’s mouth fell down, and his eyes grew wider, “now, this is getting interesting,” he chuckled, looking at Jongdae amused, “I see, kitten, that you found your way back to the boy.”

“What did you just call me?!” Jongin growled, standing in front of the prince.

“This is the Jongin?!” Minseok asked surprised, looking between the said boy and Jongdae, “seriously Jongdae, I know I told you in the morning I’d be busy, but are you really so needy as to go through all the trouble to bring here the one who got you sent away?”

Everyone gasped; as soon as Minseok finished the sentence, he was punched in the face by Jongin.

“How dare you!” the younger yelled.

“Nini, calm down,” Jongdae spoke, placing a hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“Why the do you let someone like him treat you like –“

“Like a I am?” Jongdae finished, his voice emotionless, and Jongin backed away.

“I always knew you were a , Kim Minseok,” Kyungsoo spoke for the first time, “but to such an extent. This is a lot even for you.”

Minseok sent him a death glare, but the younger remained unbothered.

“So, now that we are done with the Bold and the Beautiful type of drama, can I ask for some explanation? For instance, how come you are alive?” Baekhyun asked, pointing at Jongin.

The youngest gave him a confused look, and replied slowly, “why would I not be alive?”

“Well, you know, rumour has it that after you and Jongdae were caught, the queen beheaded the brothel guy,” he shrugged, leaning against a tree standing beside him.

Jongin’s eyes went wide, Kyungsoo gasped, and Jongdae covered his face with his hands.

“You turned me into a ?!” Jongin yelled at the top of his lungs, anger boiling in him, “how could you, Jongdae!”

The prince took a deep breath in, a sudden darkness overcoming him, Jongin’s yells feeling him completely.

“I – I never meant for it to happen,” he mumbled, and as Baekhyun, Minseok and Kyungsoo only raised their eyebrows, Jongin grabbed Jongade tightly by the arms and shook him. At that, the prince took in a sudden breath, his eyes opening wide, his face becoming grey.

“You never meant for it?! What the have you done?!” Jongin screamed, and Baekhyun smirked, enjoying the show.

“She – If she knew who you were she would ruin your father, Jongin,” Jongdae mumbled, trying to breathe, but fear was overpowering him, “I didn’t want your family to suffer. So I told her you were no one,” he breathed out, “she would never go out for a brothel boy, but she would – she would more than happily go out for you and your father. And she would ruin him and his business. I didn’t want – I didn’t want her to know that you are the flower master’s son, Jongin. I just wanted to help,” he mumbled the last words, and started shivering under the younger’s tight grip.

“Let him go, Jongin,” Kyungsoo’s soft voice rang like a thunder in Jongdae’s ears, and a moment later he found himself on his knees on the wood, shivering, “are you alright?” the young baker asked, putting a hand on the prince’s shoulder, but the latter only moved away, putting his hands over his head, just as he used to do when he was a child and was afraid of something.

“Don’t touch me,” he mumbled, breathing fast.

Minseok frowned, and gave Baekhyun a look. The younger nodded, and Minseok took a few steps forward, nearing the prince.

“Jongdae?” he asked kneeling down, “are you alright?”

DON’T TOUCH ME!” the prince yelled, quickly standing back. However, in the process, he lost his balance.

“JONGDAE!” Baekhyun screamed, but his call was followed by a loud splash, as Jongdae disappeared in the dark waters. Right after him jumped Minseok, and a few moments later they both emerged out and the older brough a coughing Jongade to the grass on the shore.

“What the , Jongdae?! How many more times will I have to save you?!” Minseok growled, catching a breath.

“No one ing asked you,” Jongdae mumbled, focusing on stabilizing his breath.

“Leave him alone,” Kyungsoo ordered, nearing them, “he doesn’t need your sorry attitude right now.”

“Why do you even care, shorty?” Minseok asked, standing up.

“Don’t call him that!” Jongin burst out, standing in front of Kyungsoo.

“Or what, flower boy?” he greeted through his teeth, but then he felt Jongdae’s hand wrap around his wrist.

“STOP IT, IT’S AN ORDER!” he yelled, bringing his prince tone out.

“He’s playing the prince card, you’d better watch,” Baekhyun mumbled, chewing on a gum he found in his pocket.

“Stop it, please,” Jongdae repeated, sitting up.

“What happened? Do you have panic attacks?” Kyungsoo asked in a soft voice, kneeling next to the prince. The latter only shook his head, taking a breath.

“I just don’t like screams,” he mumbled, and Baekhyun frowned at that, as if thinking of something deeply.

“It’s okay, no one is screaming anymore,” the young baker smiled, “wanna eat some cookies? Maybe the sugar will help you,” he smiled, offering Jongdae a bag of sweets. The prince only smiled back, and accepted it, taking one out and chewing on it slowly, with a small smile on his lips.

Minseok stood to the side, watching the whole thing.

“Your jealously is showing, hyung,” Baekhyun mumbled, leaning against the older’s shoulder.

“What?” Minseok pretended to be surprised, “I’ve no idea what you’re talking about, Byun.”

“Oh, Kim, you know very well. Calm down there, not every person around Jongdae is someone he has slept with. He’s not that bad, you know.”

“Well, he has slept with one of these two, who knows if he hasn’t ed the flour boy as well –“

“He hasn’t,” Baekhyun interrupted.

“How would you know?”

“Because, Minseok, I have eyes, ears and I actually know Kyungsoo a bit. Also, I saw them watching Mulan today. So calm the down.”

“Mulan?” Minseok asked surprised. Guilt and shame started eating him out.

“Yes, Mulan.”

The older swallowed, giving out a deep sigh.

“Exactly,” Baekhyun commented, “go say sorry,” he ordered, mentioning towards Jongdae.

“Excuse me?” Minseok asked surprised, raising an eyebrow.

“What you heard! One word, five letters, it’s easy to say sorry. Especially considering you are at fault here. Just go and make up, before Jongdae gets bored with you and tells you no more . Quickly,” Baekhyun shushed his friend, pushing him in the direction of the prince.

Jongdae was sitting in one spot, slowly and quietly munching at his cookie, watching the waters of the lake calm. To his left stood Jongin and Kyungsoo, talking about something quite vividly; to his right he spotted Minseok nearing him. He let out a sigh, angry with himself that he lost control over his own mind and behaviour. Putting back his goofy smile on, he turned to Minseok and showed off all of his white teeth.

“Are you better?” the older asked, sitting down.

“Yup, sugar really helps, I guess,” Jongdae giggled, “want some?” he offered, and Minseok took one. Upon that, silence fell upon them again, and they just observed the scenery.

“I came to apologize,” Minseok mumbled suddenly, looking at his half eaten cookie.

“Uh?” Jongdae looked at him, surprised,

“For… all this,” he mentioned, looking around, “for you,” he added, looking at Jongdae’s wet clothes.

The prince only shrugged, as if dismissing the issue, “no biggie. Could’ve been worse. Although, it will be worse when I get home looking like this,” he sighed and giggled, “this situation seems familiar, doesn’t it?”

Minseok laughed as well and suggested, “how about I take you to my place, borrow you some clothes, and you’ll go back then? You can always come back for yours tomorrow.”

Jongdae only smiled, softly and widely as he used to smile at Minseok before, and nodded, “I think I’d like that.”

 

❧❧❧

 

“How was your day?” Minseok asked, wanting to end the silence around them.

They were nearing the cottage, it was dark, and their way was lit up by a path of torches. “Fancy,” Jongdae commented, laughing when he first saw it.

“Fun,” Jongdae replied, “lots of and cakes.”

Minseok chocked, stopping dead in his tracks. Jongdae started laughing, honestly and wholeheartedly, at the elder’s reaction.

“I was just joking, you dummy,” he said, punching Minseok slightly, “no one is getting chooty, as long as you are around,” he smirked and winked. In return, the prince was slapped on the , and Minseok his upper lip.

Chooty?” he mumbled, trying to hold back a laugh.

“Oh, yeah,” Jongdae purred, and turning around he brushed his against Minseok’s crotch, making the other gasp in the process, “chooty.”

Minseok grabbed Jongdae’s cheek, and whispered to his ear, “and how would my prince and his chooty like a hot shower and a massage?”

“I think we’d like that very much,” the younger whispered, his upper lip.

 

❧❧❧

 

Oh, God, Minseok,” Jongdae gasped, as Minseok was ing him against the shower wall.

His legs were tightly wrapped around the older’s waist, cold water was running down their hot bodies, and his head was banging against the tiles.

“You’re so loose after last night,” Minseok groaned, “must have enjoyed yourself too much.”

Jongdae threw his head to the front, and sank his teeth into the other’s shoulder. He mumbled something, and the raised his face slightly up to whisper to Minseok’s ear, “not as much as you enjoyed yourself, tho.”

Minseok gasped.

“I’ve heared everything. Every time your breath hitched, every time you moaned along with me. I’ve heard how wrecked your voice were, just from imagining me doing everything you told me to,” he whispered, and them moaned long and loudly into Minseok’s ear, as the older hit his spot. “Ahhh ~~~ ahhhhh!!!” he yelled a few times, as Minseok kept on abusing his prostate. Saliva was running down from the corners of his lips, mixing with water, as he spoke in a raspy voice, “your kitten made you see stars yesterday, am I right?” and then he purred, right into Minseok’s lips, “are you proud of your kitten?”

Minseok made another particularly fast and hard , making Jongdae’s whole back hit the wall, his head falling against it as well, “I’m keeping you to myself, you get it?” he whispered into the younger’s ear, lowly and harshly.

Jongdae moaned, “please, do.”

A few moments later a loud and high yell of the prince filled Minseok’s ears, as the boy came all over their chests. He himself followed right after, with Jongdae’s name on rolling off of his tongue.

 

❧❧❧

 

Minseok chuckled to himself, and Jongdae looked around from where he was putting on Minseok’s t-shirt on, “what?”

The older raised something from a nightstand next to his bed, and showed it to the prince.

A white paper with some numbers of it.

“So,” Minseok chucked, “is it now my turn to make the booty call?” he laughed.

Jongdae smirked, and pushing Minseok on the bed, he sat on him.

“You can booty call me anytime you want, as many times as you want,” he whispered against the other’s lips, “I’ll always make sure to pick up.”

“Good,” Minseok whispered, running his tongue over Jongdae’s lip, “I’ll make sure to call as often as possible,” and having said that, he leant forward to kiss the prince.

“OH MY GOD, GET A ROOM!” they suddenly heard Baekhyun’s high pitched scream, and when they looked in the direction of the door, the boy stood there with his hand covering his eyes. Jongdae burst out laughing, an obnoxious and loud laugh, and he fell from atop of Minseok and nito the floor, holding his stomach.

“Look who’s speaking.”

“Baekhyun, you still haven’t checked the definition of innocence?” Minseok chuckled, and Baekhyun opened his eyes, putting his hand on his hip.

“Just as you still haven’t checked the definition of shame. Next time please do not the prince in our bathroom, leaving an open window. As much as Jongdae’s high notes are quite impressing, I’d rather not have to listen to him your name.”

Both of them blushed slightly, and Jongdae just got up, collecting a pair of shorts Minseok had given him. He quickly slid them on, and while passing next to Baekhyun, he put a hand on his shoulder and whispered as quietly as he could, “maybe one day it will be your name.”

And he left, leaving a stunned, and slightly Baekhyun behind. 

❧❧❧

Author's note
Hello, hello ~~ after two and a half month, here I give you the chapter! I am so sorry, but it's been really hard to write. But here, in China, with a broken knee, I had enough time to put it all together. I hope it turned out well.
P.S I am posting without Hanna's green light, so if this chapter goes down to be changed or rewritten, please don't be surprised ~
Lots of love, Maddie ~