Teaser #1

The Prince and the Rock Star

The Prince and the Rock Star

TEASER #1

Jongdae was lying on his bed, staring in the ceiling, and in comparison to what he had always thought he would feel in a moment like that, he was calm.

Yes, Jongdae was calm and peaceful, for the first time in forever.

"I like him," he whispered to himself, and the whisper felt like a scream in the silent space surrounding him. He smiled to himself, but with realization came one more feeling. A heavy burden in his chest, tugging at his heart. His bright smile slowly faded, just to disappear in a frown and shadow that cast over the prince's face.

Suddenly, a phone rand next to him, waking him up from his thoughts. He looked at the ID, and the tugging stopped. Instead, he felt as if someone stubbed him in the back.

Minseok.

He knew very well what the boy wanted, and Jongdae's eyes watered, as he no longer could give him that. The call was declined, the phone shut down, and Jongdae wrapped himself in his purple blanket, sighing deeply.

He tried to sleep, but the sleep would not come. 

Jongdae had spent hours trying to convince himself that water running down his cheeks was just sweat, and his blood shot eyes were red due to one of his many none existent allergies, before he gave up. The tears kept running down his exhausted face even as the eyes fell shut, unable to hold the burden of the young man's thoughts and feelings. His breath evened out, but the pain remaind, as the broken heart hurts even in one's sleep. A broken hurt does not give you a break. And for Kim Jongdae, who had never allowed his true feelings to be seen, suffered even more.

 

~~

 

So, everyone ! Beware !

(alright, first of all from now on we won't be using our usernames to refer to each other, so feel free to refer to us whatever way you want :) Your authors want to say Hiiiiiiiiyaaaaaa to everyone! ~ Kpoploveralways is Hanna, and I (badblood) am Maddie *waves frantically* *hands fall out* *is not able to write anymore* How is everyone doing?)

Moving on,

Hanna & moi decided to start posting short teasers for the upcoming chapters as a thank you for your amazing and wonderful responses to this story. You have no idea how much it means to us, and how much we appreciate it ~~ You're freaky-lishes guys, seriously ~

So, from this day, every three (or so) chapters there will be a sneak peek posted, to keep you interested, and mess with you a bit (that's plainly mine comment, don't blame Hanna, I'm the one who loves torturing everyone xx Maddie xx)

Have fun, everyone ~

Once again, massive thank you for all your support and love for this story ! I'll give y'all cookies, but I ate them, sorry :( 

Maddie x Hanna