Guilty pleasure

The Prince and the Rock Star

Guilty pleasure

❧❧❧

Two weeks, three days, eleven hours, fourty six minutes and nine seconds ago.

That's the last time Jongdae had . This also means that it had been his longest break since he lost ity when he was fifteen.

The prince was tossing and turning in his bed, waiting for the sun to rise so he can eat breakfast and start his quest. It was hard for him to decide whether it was his thinking or his actual brain, or what really confused him was appearance of the third option that was his heart. He considered his , because obviously, over two weeks was a looooooooooong time. He considered his brain, because, well, he really wanted to get out of the house and see what was around. Normal. But he was brought down to actually think of his heart since whenever he thought of the other there was a warm feeling spreading in his chest. Jongdae wasn't stupid (well, he was but that's not the case) and even though he had never been in love, he loved reading (more like watching soppy romantic comedies).

"I can't be in love," he whispered to himself, "I cannot afford having a crush on someone," he paniced, "oh my god, N O!" he started screaming his lungs out, not minding at all that it was three thirty in the morning and everyone in the house was sleeping.

"JONGDAE WHAT'S HAPPENING ?!" he suddenly heard his brother yell on the other side of the room, "WHAT THE IS GOING ON?!" Junmyeon shouted.

"I NEED , JUN, LIKE I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO ME INTO OBLIVION OR THINGS MAY GET NASTY!" he scremed back, honestly terrified.

Junmyeon stood there, in the door, looking at his brother with a primitive, murderous need in his eyes. So he closed them, and clenching his fists started counting from ten to one.

"I swear, one day there will be no one around to be a witness, and on that day, I will not hold back and kill you," Junmyeon said calmly, shutting the door behind him with a loud bang.

Lying on his back, facing the ceiling, Jongdae tried to come up with a way to kill the time. And then it suddenly hit him. There was only one way to take his mind off things, and he smirked as he dived under his bed, looking for his magical box. When he finally found a silver box with a red ribbon and a massive, black sign "do not touch, nothing suspicious, ignore" he put it aside, adjusted the pillows, reached for his laptop, and putting in next to him, he adverted his attention back to the box. Smiling, he opened the box, and among many other things that were inside, he reached for his most precious DVD.

"CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE"

Starring:

Steve Carrel (no one cares)

Julianne Moor (no one cares even more)

Emma Stone (I'd do you if I was straight, but I'm not so...)

Ryan Gosling (and I'd defo do you)

With a massive smile on his face he placed the DVD in his laptop and playing the movie, he buried himself under many sheets and started enjoying the movie.

Yes, sloppy romantic comedies were Kim Jongdae's guilty pleasure.

❧❧

Minseok woke up to some idito's loud singing under the shower (*ekhem* Baekhyun *ekhem*). He growled, and grabbing a pillow he threw it into the space around him.

"Baekhyun, shut the up!" he shouted, but the younger did not hear him. He was too busy entertaining his imagined audience in the bathroom, "I swear I'm gonna struggle him in sleep one night."

"RISE AND SHINE, BABY!" Baekhyun yelled a few moments later when he left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, "ADVENTURE AWAITS!"

"Are you high, Baek, what adventure, it's gonna be another terribly boring day, ugh, there's so many new people here, I don't wanna deal with their ," Minseok whined, covering his head with the sheets.

"Come on, hyung, maybe you're prince is waiting for you somewhere there," the younger mocked, earning a pillow in his face. "Dude, you really need to get laid, you don't even get the jokes anymore," Baekhyun murmured, going to pick some clothes for the day.

Minseok rolled his eyes and moving his up he went to the bathroom to take a morning shower. Standing under hot stream of water he started thinking of Baekhyun's words.

One year, five months, three weeks, two days, eleven hours, twenty six minutes, eight seconds ago.

That was the last time Minseok had . Exactly one year, five months, three weeks, fourteen hours, thirty two minutes after his last relationship ended.

He wouldn't mind have a mind blowing . Oh, he wouldn't. And then a thought appeared in his mind. Jongdae. What if he managed to..., "dude, what the ," he said out loud to himself, turning the water off and stepping out.

When he left the bathroom he noticed Baekhyun getting ready to leave.

"Baek! Wait up!"

"What's up?" the boy asked, waiting for the older at the door.

Minseok grabbed his leather jacket and throwing it onto his shoulders he passed Baekhyun and went outside into the daylight, "how many newbies do we have this year, here?"

"Hmm?" Baekhyun hummed, surprised and confused by the question, "I don't know, but there are quite a few from what I've heard."

"And how many of them are of age?"

Baekhyun raised and eyebrow at his friend, "why?"

"I think I need to get laid," Minseok said truthfully and casually, as if he was reporting the weather, and Baekhyun frozen in place, with his mouth hanging open.

❧❧

"Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea," Baekhyun repeated for the nth time, stuffing his mouth with another piece of pizza (because as a "rock star" Baekhyun needs to eat pizza for breakfast. That's so badass *ekhem* lame *ekhem*) Morning pizza was Baekhyun's little guilty pleasure. The thing most guilty about this was his none existing chocolate abs, of which he dreamt every night, but unfortunatelly, when he woke up, they were never there.

"Weren't you the one who told me to get laid in the first place?" Minseok partly asked, partly stated, raising his eyebrow.

"But I didn't mean like, right now! You cannot just bang people from the camp!" Baekhyun slightly freaked out. He knew too well what his friend was capable of.

"I think it's time you started expressing your thoughts in a coherent way, Baekhyun," Minseok pointed, smirking.

Poor Baekhyun only rolled his eyes and sighed, "hyung, I'm only saying this because I don't wanna get into too much trouble, and I swear your escapades will get us in jail. If you really cannot keep it in your pants anymore, please find someone else from outside the camp!" Baekhyun begged.

"We're in the ing middle of nowhere, Baekhyun, who am I supposed to find here apart from pixies in the forest?!"

"Ugh," Baekhyun growled, "cannot you seriously just that prince of yours and get over with it? If he's what people say I bet he would greet you with open arms, just like any other in the city," he shrugged, drinking his orange juice.

Minseok looked at his friend, thinking about the idea, "as much as I think it's not your worst idea, Baek, I cannot just go up to his door and ask for , like a, as you put it, . And what are the odds of meeting him again, seriously?"

Baekhyun sighed, "then, we need a ing miracle."

❧❧

Jongdae woke up in what felt like afternoon and jumped out of the bed as if it was on fire. He overslept! After spending a moment frantically running around his room without actually doing anything progressive, he realised it was only after nine. Upon giving out a sigh of relief, he proceeded to dress himself up and left for breakfast.

"Good morning, world! Rejoice! Your sunshine is here!" he exclaimed while walking into a massive kitchen.

"Oh god, the child of Satan woke up," Junmyeon muttered, not even raising his eyes up from the book he was reading.

"I love you too, brother," Jongdae rolled his eyes and sat opposite the older, "what do we have for breakfast today?"

"Whatever your retarded hands can make, don't even think I'm gonna cook for you after what you did at night," he muttered.

Jongdae frowned, "what did I do at night? I don't remember having with anyone, nor have I woken up with a gorgeous mysterious guy by my side, so I couldn't be loud at night."

Junmyeon looked up at his brother, and if stares could kill, Jongdae wouldn't survive even with the nine lives of all the cats in the world, "are you ing kidding me?! You started screaming like a mad person at 3am! Because you act like a ing hormonal teenager!" Junmyeon's voice raised, and he smashed his hand against the table.

"Well, I am," Jongdae shrugged and pouted.

"YOU ARE ING NOT A ING TEENAGER ANYMORE YOU ING !"

"First, mum always says not to use bad words, Jun, so stop," Jondgae cooed, placing a finger on Junmyeon's lips, "second, from what I remember from school, repeating a word more than once is both, unnecessary and indicats a poor dictionary of one self. You might want to work on this."

By this point, Junmyeon was fuming, "well, then good she never heard you from behind the wall when you let others you like some cheap that you are," he greeted, looking Jongdae in the eyes, "oh, and secondly, you never went to school." And with that he slamed his book shut and left the room.

Jongdae was staring at the door, behind which his brother had disappeared moments ago, with his eyes narrowed and fists clenched, Junmyeon's words playing on repeat in his mind, "like some cheap that you are."

"No one has ever asked your stupid opinion," he muttered and got up to prepare himself pancakes. 

❧❧

Jongdae was, to put it nicely, Jongdae. Since the day he was born, the whole palace could sense that he would be... special. They just didn't know what kind of special. And to everyone's surprise, he did not turn out to be what they hopped for. And for that reason, he was always kept inside, the king and queen to afraid of what might happen if he was to appear in the capital, or any other towns and cities of the kingdom. And just to be clear - they didn't fear what might happen to the prince, but rather what might happen to the those cities and their citizens. Jongdae was special, and no one wanted him to bring shame and disappointment to the royal family, so they kept him hidden.

But in comparison to what everyone thought, Jongdae wasn't stupid (he was but not like that). He knew very well that he was not to ever be accepted for who he was, so he quickly found a way to sneak out. And since he already disappointed his parents at a young age, he didn't care about not meeting the expectations. He didn't met them on the day he was born, so why would he waste his life trying to be someone he's not?

"Stupid Jun," he mumbled, kicking a rock on the ground, "stupid people," he repeated, "stupid everything! Why no one understands me?!" he whined, kicking the rock again. But this time, the rock was not only bigger, but it was also stuck in the ground. Upon hitting it, Jongdae cursed and tears blurred his vision, "!" he yelled and started limping. "I ing hate this place. I hate nature, what am I even doing in this stupid forest? Why there has to be so many trees? Why did I have to sent here? Why the hell couldn't they just ground me like always. Why the do they all hate me so much?!" Jongdae kept on whining, letting out his frustration and pain. And then, he spotted a yellow butterfly sitting on a leaf. As if by magic, he forgot about everything bad in the world, and focused on the little thing.

"Hello, friend," he greeted the butterfly, "how are you doing on this fine day?" he asked, and the butterfly flew away. "YAH!" Jongdae yelled, "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME?! COME BACK! WE COULD BE GREAT FRIENDS!" he shouted and started running after it. He was about to catch it when he slipped and fell down a hill.

❧❧

"Hyung... are you serious?" Baekhyun asked, raising his eyebrow at his friend, who was walking next to him, munching his way through a jar of pickles.

"What, you know I cannot say no to these," the older hummed, his mouth stuffed with food. He smiled from ear to ear, loving pickles more than anything under the sun, "you want one?" he asked cutely, shoving one into Baekhyun's mouth.

Baekhyun hated pickles.

"You're so ing annoying," he mumbled, and Minseok gave him the "are you ing kidding me" look.

"Yo, I'm not judging you! It is supposed to be mutual you know! Judgement free zone," he explained, drawing a circle with his hands around the two of them.

"There is nothing to judge, hyung, I'm fab," Baekhyun sassed, fastening his pace.

"Are you for real now?" Minseok chuckled, "I will let the morning pizza pass, since it's hilarious to watch, but how about your collection of teddy bears? Or that pink underwear you always wear? To be honest I don't know if it's hilarious or gross, but alright. Or maybe I should mention your undying love for the Bold and Beautiful?" he whispered, and Baekhyun froze, gulping, "oh yeah," Minseok murmured in a low voice, "I do know about this one."

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO ABUSE ME!" Baekhyun yelled, throwing his hands up, and Minseok laughed, "but just remember. You are not stainless. I know things. Mostly the ones I would much rather prefer not to know, but it always gives me a massive adventage over you, so I'm gonna let my innocence suffer."

"Innocent?" Minseok burst out laughing, "Baek, do you even know the meaning of this word?"

"Just as well as you know the definition of shame," the younger smirked, and Minseok narrowed his eyes.

Before they got to continue another of their riduculous arguments, they heard a ruffling noise coming from somewhere near them, and when they looked up they saw a big shape ("is it a sack of potatoes?" Baekhyun thought) rolling down the hill next to them. When the object hit the ground, Minseok gasped.

"Impossible," he whined, not believing his eyes.

There he was, standing next to the lake, sun shining on his back, a nice warmth spreading across his body, on a beautiful day, looking at a wasted form of whining Jongdae. He looked at Baekhyun, who had a deep wrinkle on his forehead, and sighed, "remember how people say "be careful what you wish for?" he asked, emotionless.

Baekhyun looked at him confused, but nodded.

"I'll slap you next time you start babbling about ing miracles," he articulated and pointed at the prince, "here is your ing miracle."

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide, and before he get to say anything, a high pitched squeek reached his ears.

"MINSEOK! I FOUND YOU!"

Baekhyun gave minseok the "what the is going on?" look, but then felt pain on his cheek.

"Awwwwww, and you have a puppy !!!!!!!!!!!" Jongdae cooed, screaming into Baekhyun's ear and pulling on his cheek.

"Get your ing hands off me!" Baekhyun yelled, pushing Jongdae away, to which the boy pouted.

"Minseok, your puppy is mean," he whined.

Instead of reacting, Minseok, couting to ten in his head, reached to the jar to grab another pickle.

"I AM NOT A ING PUPPY, YOU ING KITTEN!" Baekhyun yelled in a high pitched voice.

Upon hearing what Baekhyun had just said, Minseok chocked, and his eyes quickly adverted to Jongdae's face.

"Awwww," the boy purred ("ing again!" Minseok thought, and everything in him was screaming), nearing Baekhyun, "you think I look like a kitten?" he smiled from ear to ear, his eyes becoming crescents.

"Yes, and I hate cats," Baekhyun mumbled, but then looked at his friend and an evil smirked appeared on his lips, while his eyes darkened, "but I know someone who loves them," he whispered.

❧❧

Hello everyone ! ~

It's been a while but bere we are, with another chapter ! Hopefully, you all enjoyed it !

Thank you everyone who subscribned and commented !

badblood x Kpoploveralways

P.S things may get "nasty" (Baekhyun screams naughty and it makes me lose my hearing, so okay - things may get naughty) in the following chapters, so yeah... just a friendly note here :) 

P.P.S If at one point there's suddenly no Baekhyun in the story it'll only mean he's dead from trying to make me go deaf. If he's not death because the auther author saves him, he'll be fired and replaced - badblood

Cheers.