Chapter 7

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woehoe double update for yall

 

---

23 December 2015 

---

Jihoon roughly grabbed it out of the others hand and looked down. 

He didn't said anything at all but instead he ran away, he didn't know why but he didn't want to face Soonyoung. Everytime someone founds out about the medicine, people are going to treat him in a different way. 

But Jihoon didn't want that Soonyoung was being different: he likes how they are now.

Jihoon panted loudly when he reached the front entree. It's not that he is afraid of his reaction but he is embarrassed because he just ran away.

He pushed the door with a lot of effort but it was locked. He cursed it at loud. 

He turned around but Soonyoung, for his luck, hasn't followed him.

He kept pushing, thinking it would eventually open. He gave up after after many attempts of trying and kicked the door in frustatement.

"Jihoon! Wait up!" 

Jihoon gasped loudly when he heard Soonyoung in the distance. What do he has to say?!

Jihoon looked rapidly around, luckily, he saw a classroom that was open.

Without any second thoughts, he jolted to the classroom, panting a little bit as he pressed his back on the closed door.

He peeked trough the small window. 

He held his breath in when he saw that Soonyoung was looking at his direction. His heart pounded so hard in his chest.

"I know you're in there." 

God damnit.

Jihoon wanted to curse and jump out of the window.

What actually wasn't a bad idea since he's on the first floor. 

Soonyoung placed his hand on the doorknob and opened the door.

Jihoon didn't know what to do at all. His light steps led him to the back of the classroom. He breathed in deeply, knowing what's going to come.

"Jihoon-ah... why did you ran away?" 

Jihoon bit his lip and turned to the lightly panting boy at the door.

"I'm embarrassed... I'm so sorry."

Soonyoung shook his head. "Are you sorry because you are different than other people?"

Jihoon didn't know what to say, it seemed like all the possible responses he could give were all deleted out of his brain.

"I-I don't know. I just don't want anything to change between us." 

Soonyoung stood there, still confused why Jihoon would ever think that.

"I-I'm just sorry." Jihoon ran towards the door, slightly pushing the other aside.

Jihoon wanted to leave and be alone but he felt a strong grip holding his wrist. His back hit the wooden door and he widened his eyes when Soonyoungs face was only a few inches apart.

No words were exchanged between the boys. Jihoons heart beaten so fast, he didn't know what to do.

"Don't be. Only because you have something that other people doesn't make you a weirdo. You're perfect either way." Soonyoung whispered softly in Jihoons ear. His hands rested on the smallers waist.

Jihoon bit his lip. The hot breath tickled agains his soft pale skin. Jihoon slightly pushed the other a little bit back because he can't hold the closeness between them anymore. They looked at eachother.

"You don't understand...." Jihoon softly sighed. "People really started to bully me because they think I have a mental illness."

"Let me tell you that you're a perfect person. Don't let anyone you down, they are just a jealous piece of trash."

Jihoon smiled. No one, beside Seungkwan really cared about him. 

Jihoon broke the eye contact, his eyes traveled to his neck, a necklace shining brightly. Jihoon looked at the charm, it was so familiar in some way.

"W-where did you got th-" Jihoon pointed at his necklace.

"Yah! I thought you were already outside." They turned their heads to the direction of the voice, only to see that Seungkwan was standing there with that Hansol guy.

Jihoon quickly pushed Soonyoung away and walked to Seungkwan, his cheeks were still hot pink. 

"I told you that you like him!" Seungkwan said, again a little to loud.

Jihoon slapped his arm, quickly turning his head around to check if Soonyoung heard everything. "Shut up, I don't even know him that well." 

"You guys almost kissed," Seungkwan squealed. "You would make a cute couple actually." 

Hansol already walked to Soonyoung so Jihoon and Seungkwan didn't had to worry about the guy hearing them.

Jihoon looked down for a bit, his heavy still backpack lingering on his shoulders. 

"There is something about him, I don't know what but I want to find out."

"Wow you sound creepy. How can there be something with him? He seems normal to me."

"No but..." Jihoon stopped talking when he saw that the other two boys walking to them. "I will tell you later."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter