Chapter 1

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 | Prologue / rewriting

---

29 October 2012 

---


Soonyoung and Jihoon were laying on the couch , Jihoon between the legs of Sooyoung . they enjoyed the quiet atmosphere around them , sunlight falling into the almost empty room , both had their eyes closed . Soonyoung opened his eyes and smiled at the smaller . He gently took one strand of his boyfriends pink-orange hair and played with it. Jihoon opened his eyes and looked up to see his cute boyfriend smiling at him.

"You're so cute, did you sleep well?" Jihoon chuckled every time when his boyfriend called him that, but he strongly denies that he is cute.

"I didn't really sleep ..." Jihoon pouted.

"You did my little sleepy head~" Soonyoung ruffled the boy under him, making Jihoon chuckle cutely.

"Whatever you say honey~"

-

It was already 12 pm , both of them were still awake. They only focussed on the television, because their favourite drama was playing.

Jihoon yawned loudly as he leaned agains Soonyoungs broad shoulders.

Suddenly a ringtone caught their attention.

It was Jihoons phone.

"Huh? Who would call this late?" Soonyoung frowned.

Jihoon raised his shoulder as he picked up the phone. Oh boy how he regretted not to look at the ID of the caller.

A soft voice was heard on the other side of the phone.

"M-mom?"

Soonyoung widened his eyes. After a year, they contacted Jihoon.

They ran away a year ago and never heard anything from them since.

His parents never like him,  on the contrary, they hated him.

It was because, in high school their relationship started. Soonyoung wasn't the best student but Jihoon on the other hand was. 

Jihoon was the most ideal student, always getting straight A's and standing at the highest spot of whole the school. He even got the chance to skip a year, what was very very rare.

When Soonyoung was new, Jihoon directly approached him to welcome the friendly looking student and let's say that Soonyoung was a very flirty person. Eventually they were best friends and after even more.

Jihoon could surely say his life changed and improved a lot but his grades didn't. He started to skip school a lot with Soonyoung and eventually he lost the title of best student of the school.  

Soonyoung was a bad 'influence' because he was famous for being the playboy at that time.

But he fully changed and is now an adult.

"No! Wait, mom please don't." Jihoon begged.

"We are bringing you back to Busan so you can lead our company."

"Mom... please, I'm happy now. Don't ruin my life like this."

"No, discussion over. We're picking you up tomorrow and make sure don't tell it to that guy of yours, understand?"

"Y-yes."

Soonyoung sat at his side, comforting him at whatever they were talking about.

Jihoon stood up and walked to their shared room, throwing the door behind him. He jumped on the bed, crying it out.

-

It was quite a long time since the smaller went to the room and haven't come out since.

Soonyoung just looked worried but some reason he didn't dare to go to the room. He hoped with all his heart that nothing bad happened and that he will be the happy self tomorrow.

But boy did he know his was wrong.

-

When Soonyoung woke up , he turned to the other side just to see that his boyfriend isn't lying beside him. He rubbed his eyes and took his phone from his night stand. He saw that it was only 9 am.

He heard noises downstairs so he naturally decided to wake up.

He walked to the kitchen and saw that Jihoon was standing there, back facing him. Soonyoung didn't exact know what he was doing but he thought,: pouring a drink or something.

Soonyoung slowly approached him from behind and gave him a back hug.

"Good morning sweetheart." Soonyoung wrapped his arms lightly around the small waist with a smile on his face.

Jihoon gently placed his hands on the others, unwrapping it around him.

Soonyoungs bright smile faded when he saw that Jihoon walked to the living room, ignoring him completely.

Soonyoung walked behind him and grabbed his wrist to turn him around so he was facing him. "Hoonie, what's wrong?"

Jihoon bit his lip, trying not to release his tears. His heart beat so fast. His hand was shaking.

"C-can you live without me?" Jihoon asked in a quiet tone, still looking down.

Soonyoung held the smallers hand, looking worried than ever. "Ofcourse not, you're my whole life. Without you, I'm not complete."

Jihoon started to cry, tears flowing on his pale cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Soonyoung." 

"Did anything happened?" Soonyoung gently wiped the endless flowing tears away. 

"I'm leaving today."

It seemed like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter