Chapter 2

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 2

---

20 december 2015 

---

2 years slowly passed. His life changed strongly, he didn't went outside anymore, he quite going to the gym.

2 years of emptiness. Soonyoung was cold now, every time he would go into a relationship, he never show love to his partner. He treated them as a toy, in hope to forget his love.

Soonyoung walked to the kitchen to see his dirty dishes pulled up.

He opened the fridge, he was hungry af but to his luck, there was nothing at all. Every single day he would go to bars, from morning to late in the night so he wasn't home at many times.

He groaned loudly. He was hungry and need some food now.

He grabbed his jacket before walking outside.

The blond haired guy walked trough the empty street. It was quiet, the wind blowing in every direction. Soonyoung somehow though it was comfortable. It was only 5 minutes to the supermarket but Soonyoung was already tired, probably because he sits on the couch 24/7.

He looked horrible, his low hanging sweatpants and his untamed hair. But he didn't care anymore.

He opened the door of the supermarket to reveal the messy and unordered racks. He walked  to the back of the store to buy some cup noodles. He took 2 cups. He walked to the cash desk to pay.


-

When he returned home, he felt cold wind trough his body. He looked around and saw that he left a window open. He sat on the couch as he threw his bag to the side of the room . He sighed deeply as he looks at the ceiling . 

Suddenly he remembered something , tomorrow would be his 4 years anniversary with Jihoon. 

He hoped with all his heart that Jihoon would call him, wishing them a happy anniversary. 

-

Next day.

Soonyoung woke up and he saw that he was lying on the couch , he suddenly remembered that he felt asleep yesterday while he was thinking about Jihoon.

"Happy 4 year anniversary, my Hoonie..."


Soonyoung walked to the kitchen and grabbed his noodles. He looked trough the kitchen cabinet and saw that there was nothing. " how the hell I'm going to cook this?" 

He sighed when he realised that his crazy ex stole it when he heartless broke up.

"Do I seriously have to buy a new one?" He complained.

-

The boy walked trough the streets . It was a little foggy.

He held his cap tightly on his head, covering the most of his face.

A small figure walked his way but Soonyoung didn't saw it. They bumped into eachother, making the bag that the other boy was holding drop on the ground.

"I'm sorry." Soonyoung looked down at the smaller boy as he helped picking up the groceries. 

Those slender hands and white skin.

"Excuse me but..." Soonyoung kinda peeked under the hoodie. 

The other boy picked up his bag and just left without saying anything.

He looked back at the petit boy in disbelief. "Rude." He simply said before sontinue walking to the supermarket.


-


Soonyoung walked back home with a box of the water boiler.

The black haired guy let his body fall on his bed. He really is turning crazy. How can that small guy be Jihoon? He is besides in Busan, living a perfect life.

But no one is that smol.

Soonyoung opened the box like it was some kind of present. He washed the water boiler and poured some water in there.

He opened his Shin Ramyun cups, letting the delicious smell free. This was probably the most decent food he ate in a while.

He yawned loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter