Chapter 4

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 

---

 21 December 2015

---

Soonyoung slowly opened his eyes. He yawned loudly when he saw that the bus stopped at an unfamiliar place.

"Soonyoung, wake up sleepy head." Jae eun exclaimed.

Soonyoung around and saw that everyone took their bags already. He nodded in responds and stood up. 

He grabbed his bag and walked outside. 

The fresh morning air felt so good. He breathed deeply in as he looked around. Somehow, the place looked so familiar. 

"Aren't you exited?!" Mingyu yelled straight in Soonyoungs face.

"You surely are," Soonyoung looked around. "Where are we actually?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you didn't I?" 

"Yeah, exactly."

"Oh well then. We got hired by an university somewhere in Busan. It's somewhere in this neighbourhood."

Soonyoung looked around once again. Like it bothered him so much that he recognised this place but couldn't think of what it exactly was.

The group started to move. They walked as everyone talked excitedly about the festival.

Soonyoung didn't felt like he belonged there. Something told him just to do this but deep in his mind he kept asking why.

It was around 1 pm when they arrived at the university.

'Busan National University of Education'

Stood on the big boards.

He remembers now, it was the university he dreamed of to go to with Jihoon. But plan changed and they left for Seoul.

"I will go inside, you guys go and bring the stuff to the backyard." Jae eun demanded. The boys listened, not only because she was the oldest but she was imitating as hell. 

"Is the school hours still going on?" Soonyoung asked as they walked to the path that lead to the back of the giant building.

Mingyu shrugged. 

-

Time passed slowly. Soonyoung ran a hand trough his pitch black hair. He sat on a plastic white chair as he leaned agains the table.

They currently needed to wait for the principal to come outside and it has been an hour and he haven't come out yet.

"Is he even coming outside?" Jae eun rolled her eyes.

"Ah, welcome to our school!"

They turned their heads to the voice. The group quickly stood up to show their respect as they bowed.

"Good evening sir!" Mingyu said with full power.

"Ah hello young man," The older man, who seemed to be in his late fifties smiled. "Let's talk about the festival!"

They nodded in synchronie.

"I asked my students if they wanted to help and more than 20 people volunteered." The older man announced.

Soonyoung just stood there, smiling because well he didn't had a word to say anyways.

Mingyu nodded. "We want to thank you for giving us the permission to have the festival here."

"We would have to thank you lovely people. This is our first festival here, the students are surely exited."

They talked a bit about boring stuff while Soonyoung sat there, still wondering why he was here in the first place.

"Chan..." Soonyoung whispered to the boy next to him.

"Yes hyung?" 

"What the is this festival actually all about?"

Soonyoung swore that Chan just glared at him with a: are you serious? Look.

"I'm going to talk about it later when we are in the hotel." Chan whispered back as he payed attention to the old man speaking.

Soonyoung rolled his eyes. "Fine."

-

It was slowly getting dark outside. The group started to move at the already payed hotel rooms by the university.

Rich.

Soonyoung was overwhelmed by the giant 4 star hotel. 

Everyone is so exited to stay at the luxe hotel and Soonyoung wasn't a different story.

-

Chan, Soonyoung and Seungcheol shared a room while Seokmin and Mingyu shared another, what was by the way a very very bad choice.

Jaeeun got a single room because she doesn't want any one to disturb her well deserved sleep.

Soonyoung dragged his heavy bag inside the room while the other two boys followed him.

He threw his bag in the corner and plopped on the closest bed.

"I deserve some sleep right here."

Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter