Chapter 6

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 6  

---

23 December 2015

---

"Hurry up! Class starts in 20 minutes."

Jihoon was currently yelling at his annoying roommate that just wouldn't come out of the bathroom.

He knocked a few times on the door that lead to the bathroom but it was, as always, locked.

"No!"

"Jun, I will only say it once before I kick you right in the ," Jihoon held his hand on the doorknob. "Open the inf door."

"It's not my fault that this," Jun opened the door and peeked. "Takes time." He pointed at his face while he was half .

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Let me at least brush my teeth." 

"Fine." Jun open the door and Jihoon walked inside but of course he kicked him out of the bathroom, closing the door. 

"Dress up ugly." Jihoon screamed out of the bathroom.

"You're so mean!"

-

Jihoon was actually exited for the meeting with that Soonyoung guy. It was the aura he had around him that made him a pleasant guy to be with.

He found that they shared so many same interests too.

He hummed happily as he entered the first class of the day and that was math. 

Jihoon smiled brightly when he stepped on the classroom, not only because it was his favourite subject but it's was a beautiful day too!

Everyone knows that Jihoon wasn't the guy that always smiles, although he is the class president. 

Seungkwan, who was surrounded by other students who he was talking with, pushed them aside and walked to the smaller boy at the window.

"What is that smile for?"

Jihoon flitched. "Yah." Seungkwan plopped on his desk and smiled. 

"Tell me~! Oh did you started to talk to that guy?" Seungkwan was surely exited to know about the private life of his hyung.

"Maybe."

"OH HYUNG LIKES SOMEONE." Seungkwan suddenly started to yell loudly. All the students turned their heads in their direction and started to whispering thing to each other.

"Yah! Keep it down! I don't even know him that well but he seems nice." Jihoon pulled the younger on the chair right next to him.

Seungkwan squealed, again way to obvious. "Oh~ it's been a while since you liked anyone." 

Jihoon nodded because Seungkwan always would push him to date anyone and be happy but Jihoon would always say no because he needs to focus on his 'studies'. 

"B-but I don't like him." 

Seungkwan chuckled softly. "Whatever, are you going to meet him again?"

Jihoon nodded shyly. "I'm nervous okay."

Seungkwan squealed, and this time a little bit to over exited. "I'm going to help with your outfit!"

"We are going after we are done with the festival setup, so no need."

"Are you seriously going in that awful outfit?." Seungkwan pointed at Jihoons school uniform and that made the older roll his eyes.

"You're wearing the exact same thing you idiot."

-

Jihoon ticked his pen on his desk as he kept staring at the slowly ticking clock.

Still 2 minutes left until the bell rang that would signalled that the day finally ended. 

It's the first day in a while that he wanted school to end. He loves school, not only because he is good in every single subject but it's a place he and his friends would usually hang out.

The bell rang loudly and everyone cheered happily because it was winter break and the big festival was tomorrow. 

"Make sure to finish your assignment for Monday after the break."

Jihoon basically threw all his books in his bag and his purple pencase too. 

He jolted out of the classroom while Seungkwan was yelling for him to wait up.

-

"I'm tired." 

Jihoon glared at Seungkwan. They were walking out of the building straight to the backyard. 

"Our class was on the first floor."

"So...?" 

Jihoon rolled his eyes for the nth time today. Seungkwan started to wave at a guy in a distance and that made Jihoon wonder who that guy is.

"Who's that?"

Seungkwan smiled softly as he kept his glaze to the guy that was smiled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter