Chapter 5

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

---

22 December 2015

---

|Jihoon|

Hours of boring literature and piles of homework just was to much for the day.

He sat down on his desk, his head low as he stared at the endless words in his textbook. Jihoon really tried to focus but he couldn't. He looked at his left, seeing that Wonwoo, his other best friend has felt asleep. 

Jihoon sighed. The endless talk of the teacher slowly started to be less and less audible. 

He stared outside, totally not paying attention to the teacher.

Jihoon focussed on the small group outside, working.

He already have seen them in the morning but a curious feeling kept running around in his head.

The bell ringed, signalled that the long day finally ended. 

He took his bag from the wooden floor and threw it lightly on his desk, putting all his books and other belongings in there.

The students disappeared one by one, leaving him and Wonwoo alone.

"Ya Wonwoo." 

The black haired guy shot up. He looked around and laughed sheepish when he noticed that he felt asleep.

"Aish... its the third time this week that I felt asleep." He ruffled his black soft hair.

Jihoon walked to his desk, slamming a pile of papers on his desk. "Here, finish the first part."

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. "What the heck is this."

The smaller rolled his eyes. "Our project, I already finished my part."

"Oh..."

"I need to go now, Seungkwan gave me up for the festival thingy."

Wonwoo suddenly laughed at loud. "You? Never in a million years would you do that."

"I'm a very helpful person and I help with pleasure."

Wonwoo chuckled because that's been the best lie he have told in a while. "How much money did Seungkwan give you?"

Jihoon took out the money out of his pocket and swung it around. "20 bucks yo."

"Now I want t I join too."

"I mean you always can," Jihoon grabbed his bag from the desk. "But I really need to go now or else he's going to beat the heck out of me."

"But you know you're stronger."

"I know but let that kid talk," Jihoon took his backpack and swung it around his shoulder. "Bye I will talk to you later."

-

Rushing, the two males ran outside.

After a talk session that seemed to take forever, they realised they had to go and help with setting the festival up.

"For godsake, dammit." 

Jihoon and Seungkwan panted loudly. The gazes of other students fixed on the boys.

"Attention everyone!" 

Jihoon couldn't see a damn sht. He tiptoed, really trying his hardest best to look at the person talking.

Since when are there so many tall people smsh.

"I'm going to give everyone their tasks, so friendly stand in a line and I will pass a paper." Jae eun yelled so everyone was able to hear her or well only the front row.

Jihoon hurried in the line while Seungkwan held his waist tightly so they won't drift away from eachother.

There were more people than he expected. Honestly, Jihoon haven't seen any of these students before. He guessed that they may be in a higher year than he is.

"Next please."

After what seemed hours (maybe 2 minutes) it was his turn.

A pretty girl appeared in his sight. He smiled before getting the paper handed.

He slowly walked away from the line while staring at his paper.

Putting tables on their places.

"I can do that."

"Are you kidding me?"

Jihoon turned around and saw that Seungkwan dramatically was kneeling on the ground.

"What."

"I can't do this." Seungkwan dropped the paper on the ground, dramatically.

"Let me see what you have."

Trash collector

Jihoon laughed out loud. "Loser."

"Please start your work! The break will be in an hour. Good luck!" Jae eun showed her fist and mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter