Chapter 3

Years passing, memories fading.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

20 December 2015 

--- 

"Yah open the door you idiot!" Jae eun angrily knocked on the door as Soonyoung stood there with boxes in his hand.

"Ugly son of a witch, wait a second man." A voice and from the other side of the door.

A tall dude opened the door. He widened his eyes as he looked at Soonyoung. He shook his head furiously.

"Nope, I'm not going to take this drunk dude in my house." 

Jae eun frowned. "Wait you know him?"

Soonyoung smiled awkwardly. "Hey, Mingyu. Long time no see."

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm not going to take you in my house after you took my girlfriend and f-"

"To much!" She quickly interrupted. "He is cold and is going to help us with the festival."

"You? You will never help anyone even if they give you a million."

Soonyoung awkwardly rubbed his neck. "Well... Every amount of money is useful now."

"Let the past be the past! I need to go now so just take care of him, idiot." She smiled sweetly as she walked to her car.
"Don't kill him! Thanks big bro." She yelled last time before entering her car.

Mingyu sighed. "Alright, come in."

-

"Tell me, why are you kicked out of your house."

"Wait, how did you know?" 

Mingyu pointed at the boxes in the corner. 

They sat in the living room. Soonyoung looked around, how familiar everything was. He used to go to his house a lot when he and Jihoon just moved here. They met at some random event.

"Ah..." Soonyoung awkwardly smiled. "I will tell you later about it."

Mingyu rolled his eyes but nodded anyways. "It's been 3 years, hasn't it?"

Soonyoung nodded. "How we used to be best friends but now, you hate me."

The taller shook his head lightly. "I don't hate you but I guess if you explain everything, we can go back to where we were."

Mingyu stood up. "It's probably been a long day for you," he walked to the corner and took the boxes. "I will bring you to the spare room."

Soonyoung smiled. "Thanks man." 

They walked up the stairs, both of them carrying a box. Mingyu kicked a door open to reveal a really nice looking room.

It wasn't big at all but it looked cosy.

A bed in the corner and a desk was the only thing that basically was in the room.

"You can settle everything down and you should sleep since we're going to the place where the festival is very early." Mingyu shut the door after Soonyoung entered the room.

Maybe, just maybe that his life was getting a little pity and just let him have some good things happening too.

Soonyoung smiled as he sat on the one-person bed. 

It was great to have the smaller not on his mind. He still loves him but he hoped that following a new path will lead to new people. 

He sighed. He checked the time.

10:32

Soonyoung picked one of the boxes up and placed it on his desk.

What basically was in that box was a lot of personal stuff. 

He took a photo frame and gave such a sweet yet sad smile. 

He looked at the photo that screamed a whole story. It was Soonyoungs and Jihoons first kiss. One of their friends took the picture in secret, first Soonyoung yelled at him for taking that picture but he's so thankful now.

-

It was a sunny day. The summer festival are coming up and Soonyoung was exited. It was the 35th festival of their school at the back of the giant school building. It was actually the perfect location for a party like this one.

"Come with me!" Soonyoung exclaimed happily as he tucked on Jihoons sleeve.

"Fine," Jihoon sighed. "But you will buy me drinks and food." 

Soonyoung smiled as he locked his arms with Jihoons. 

"It's going to be so fun!" 

It was finally the night, the night Soonyoung would confess. Everyone thought they were a couple by now with Soonyoung extremely charming charms. Every. Single. Person. Knew that Soonyoung wants the smaller but he plays hard to get.

~

The music and light lighted up the dark area. Soonyoung smiled at the dancing smaller.

How cute.

"Jihoon! Come,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter