Craziness 2

Dear Miss Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID3]Miss Crazy[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]
Thursday – 19th February
 

Hoya's dictionary:-
 

cra·zy
/ˈkrāzē/

noun

1. mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.
2. extremely enthusiastic person.
3. Jung Eunji.
 

[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID1]

Hoya

 

Light light light light light

 

I heard a voice from my left. It was coming along with some annoying music and non-stop buzzing. The sound of the vibration against the wooden table started to make me pissed off. I know this moment would come… so I grabbed a pillow and pushed it against my head; trying to block my hearing. “Just… five more minutes please,”

 

You’re a lone flower.
A cold, iced-over gaze…

 

“Oh jeez- somebody… please stop it…” I pleaded as I pressed the pillow tighter to my ear.

 

…starlight hidden in the depths.
If only I could wake you...

 

Ugh...

 

...from your long slumber
in the jet black darkness-

 

“Alright man I’m up I'm up! So just, shut. Up.” I harshly grabbed my ringing phone on the night stand on my left and turned the morning alarm off. Man, I swore to God that waking up to your alarm was never easy no matter how much you love the alarm tone. Throwing away the pillows around me and kicking away the blanket, I grunted. “I hate waking up early to school,”

 

Who doesn’t?

 

But I kept reminding myself that today’s 6th May, Thursday, and I’m officially a Victory High student. And nothing could bring my mood down today.

 

“But heeeeeeeeeeey new room!” I said as leaned against the bed, eyes roaming around the well-furnished room. I was indeed still in love with it like the first time I set a foot on its dark blue tiled floor. The room was painted with light teal blue with white wooden furniture. It was a bit girly in my opinion, but I loved it anyway.

 

It reminded me of a hotel room I used to stay with Inguk during holidays, somehow, because when you walk in through the front door, there would be a wardrobe and a shoe shelve on your left while a door to the bathroom on your right. The bathroom also was combined with the toilet and as I heard that I would have a roomate soon, I promised myself that I won't eat anything funny in case he was having a shower and I badly need to do my business in the toilet.

 

This amazing room, LM-303, was on the third floor of the Le Lions'. It was the second highest floor with a great view of the school from the window. Needless to say, I was so in love with the idea of staying in this very room for a year as much as I love my status as Victory High's student. A smile unusually spread across my face as I made my way to the window after stretching out. Slowly opening up the curtain to see the rising Sun for the first time in my life, I shouted out loud; “HEY VICTORY HIGH! HOYA’S IN THE HOUSE~” and broke into a dance like a stupid for a few minutes.

 

...Honestly, for not a morning person like me to do that, I couldn’t believe myself too.

 

That was how my morning started, anyway. Later I went to get a shower and wore my new school uniform. I don’t know if I sounded crazy... but I’m hella excited about my first day at Victory High! I mean, just looked at this uniform—wine red and cream colored striped ties on white shirt, loose cream colored of what looks like a khaki pants and most importantly a crimson colored blazer—it’s going to make anyone excited for school!

 

As I was buttoning up the cuff of my shirt, I noticed that I haven’t clean up the mess from last evening. It was lying on the mini round table at the corner of the room and of course, having my OCD side, I rushed to clean it up.

 

Yesterday after arriving at the school, I was greeted by Suho, a student-body member sent by Inguk to help me out. That overly-nice guy had helped me carry my stuffs and showed me the way to this dorm. I was grateful for his help and had a great time looking around the school as I occasionally listened to what he was saying. As a tour-guide like he introduced himself as, he sure described less about the places and rooms we came across but hey. But as someone who wasn't really listening, I wouldn’t even complain.

 

So he helped me all the way to the third floor and put my stuffs down before he ushered me to get ready for dinner at the cafeteria. He really insisted to show me all the way to there and I believed that it was because Inguk had bad-mouthed me about my sense of directions to him. That idiot...

 

I learnt later that the school only provided dinner for the students on school days and public holidays but damn, it was really, really good that I wished they could cook for me for the rest of my life. They served avocado blt sandwiches with roasted salad and mashed potatoes and I had fun devouring it along with plum juices by myself in my new room yesterday.

 

What happened to Suho?

 

Oh, he was totally fine. It was me who decided that I don’t want to risk my life eating at the cafeteria…

 

What happened?

 

Oh... nothing much except for the fact that there was a war going on there as soon as we took our food. That’s right; you read it right—there was a food war in the cafeteria yesterday.

 

“There was a crazy girl in front of me earlier,” I remembered saying to Suho as we walked to an empty table that he pointed. The cafeteria was almost full as the students kept coming in. He gave me a weird look. “The girl in front of me in the line earlier… she was talking to herself.”

 

Suho cackled while shaking his head like I was telling a nonsense joke. “I’m pretty much sure she was just mumbling to herself about something. And it just turns out that you have a good hearing.”

 

“Sure…” I said; decided to shut up and save myself from being label by a student-body member as a judgmental person. It wasn't like I really judge her, but it was so creepy the way she talked to herself like nobody was around!

 

I saw the girl again then and I nudged Suho towards her direction. But all he did was cracking up.

 

It was not long until the girl who Suho kept taking side on suddenly stood up from her seat and shouted on top of her lungs a ‘HAPPY SEOLLAL HOLIDAY!’ before throwing her freaking precious sandwiches at a scary-looking rugby player who was sitting at the other end of the cafeteria with his gang. The hit was too hard I saw him almost falling off the bench. It was quiet for a moment before he got on his feet and screamed 'WAR!'.

 

The next thing both we knew was the whole cafeteria was filled with hysterical screaming and laughing of teenagers who were brutally throwing their dinner at each other. That was how the food war started—first between them and then everybody joined in. It was a total chaos and I cursed them for wasting the bloody sandwiches. They could just give it all to me!

 

It was amusing to watch for Suho, I assumed, as he kept giggling every now and then at the sight. But it was so terrifyingly unbelievable in my eyes to think that a girl, a bloody Korean girl just started this mess.

 

I kept my eyes on the girl as she stood on one of the table in the cafeteria and jumped on a guy's back.  She then started laughing like a maniac when she was piggy-backed by him around the cafeteria.

 

"She's so god damn crazy!"

 

"And wise!" Suho exclaimed the second after we heard the same girl who had salads and mash potatoes all over her shouted to nobody in particular: 'THE TEACHER WILL BE HERE IN ANY MINUTE SO PLEASE GO AND RUUUUUUUUN'. The stunned and speechless me was then dragged by Suho out from the disaster right before a crowd of food-covered teenagers did.

 

At that time, I frankly didn't know to feel thankful or fearful for officially being one of the students of the prestigious school along with the crazy miss.

 

Suho agreed then that we both should go back to our own rooms and eat by ourselves to avoid being involved in the war. And I agreed with my mind to pretend that that incident never happen and live a positive day tomorrow as an official student here.

 

And that was how crazy my first day in Victory High went like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter