Craziness 4

Dear Miss Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Spare me![/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID2]Thursday – 19th February
((*****bold words = in English)*****)[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

What would you do if you got ineffably irritated?

 

What would you do if you found out about something that made you felt everything the opposite of peace?

 

What would you do if you knew that no matter what happen, sooner or later you need to face the cause of irritation and there’s nothing you can do to avoid it?

 

My answer to all the questions would be escaping the reality while I can. How?

 

“Oh, sweetie pie please spare me,”

 

“What, did you say something Benji boo? Oh- OHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed to the microphone of my wireless headset—hands in the air a few seconds after the screen announced my winning as I kicked the desk away. It was like I’m flying when the office chair rolled backwards to the force. “Oh yeah babe boo guessed who win?”

 

“ you, Zahad, honestly,” Benjamin cursed, grunting and growling that I had to hold my stomach so it won’t hurt while I kept laughing harder and harder. I heard him laughing along after a while—probably because of my contagious laughing vocal—although he was badly defeated and was pissed off at me just now. “Stop laughing already, man. Let’s start another round.”

  

“Benji, I can’t.”

 

“What?! Aww man come on! It’s still early!” Benjamin whined and I just shook my head at his childishness although he couldn't see it. Was he really 20?

 

“We have different time zone, you crackhead. It’s almost 1 at my place!” with that being said, I glanced at my wall clock and true enough it was already past midnight. How long have I indulged myself into this game again?

 

“Tch. Why do I even befriend an Asian?”

 

“You racist !” I shouted to the microphone and sent Benjamin on the other side laughing. I knew that he was just messing around, so I never take it seriously whenever insults were thrown especially by this guy. “I have classes tomorrow and I need to record something for youtube. It’s been a long time since I posted anything there, so…”

 

“Arasseo.” Benjamin said and I could imagine his blonde head nodding, being understanding. His attempts to speak hangul amused me, though. “And before you go, can I say something both as a fan and a friend?”

 

“Since when does a rude crow ask permission before asking something? That's so un-rude of you.”

 

“Ha ha, funny!” Benjamin sarcastically said. I could see him rolling his eyes in my mind. “So as a fan I want you to do F.E.A.R 2 again—it’s been twelve weeks since you last update on it-”

 

“Stalker much?”

 

“-aaaand as a friend I’d like to say, you again for not sparing me any chance!”

 

“Chill man.” chuckling, I pulled myself back towards the desk where my laptop—the thing connecting me and Benjamin at this very moment—was. Still smiling, I leaned back on the comfortable office chair while leisurely chatting with him. “It’s just Dota.”

 

“Yeah… just Dota… because in CS you have no chance beating me!”

 

Now it was my turn to laugh.

 

It's still Thursday evening when I started to play some Dota with my internet friends. After my first day at school today, I went to visit my bestfriend, Inguk, at his chemistry lab just to chat and catch up with him after so many years of only meeting through internet. And what I saw and learned later was so, so WTAF or in other rational word, overwhelmingly incredulous.

 

I saw Miss Crazy. I found out that 1) she's not just some ordinary girl that you could simply ignore her existence, and 2) she's also my classmate for this year. And you know what it means?

 

It means there's zero chance of me to just pretend that she was just an imagination of mine. It means that I have to brace myself for her craziness every time she moves an inch of her muscle. It means I have to be careful at the maximum point just not to be involved with her in whatever situation given in order not to die or worse; got expel from my dream school.

 

Sure, I went ape when I first found out that she'll be sitting in the same class with me throughout the entire 2016... but luckily enough I got Inguk's support.

 

 “I'll do something about Eunji, so don't you worry!” Inguk said to me earlier today. He proceeded to guide me outside as if he's chasing me out. “Just go back to your dorm for now, take a cold shower and cool yourself down or something...”

 

“But-”

 

“Or gaming. ” he suddenly suggested, smiling encouragingly at me. “I can give you the password to the CC's Wi-Fi, if you want. The signal is hella strong up the Le Lions' building—the boys told me. You can game all you want like we always do by yourself today.”

 

Like I said before, the answer to overcome your irritation, stress, annoyance, discomfort and many other bad feelings was to escape the reality for a while. Some people preferred to hibernate; to go to the other world called dream but I'm not those 'some people'; I preferred and—always will—choose gaming.

 

“Gaming?”

 

“Gaming.” Inguk uttered softly while nodding. It definitely was the most comforting word I've heard after encountering Miss Crazy.

 

I know, I know. It might be no good for me, a student, to stay up all night doing nothing but play some online games with strangers around the world but hey. I needed it to escape the reality for a while... And as a student I shall obey my teacher, don't I? So I did exactly what I was suggested to by Seo seosaengnim.

 

Excitedly, I rushed back to my dorm after saying goodbye to him. I got myself a quick shower and meal, put on some comfortable PJs, finished some school works and TAD-DAH; me gaming like there's no tomorrow until now!

 

Games would be more fun and intense if you're playing with a friend. That's another thing that I did after playing alone for some hours. Mentioning some of my internet friends who would probably be available at 11 PM in my tweet, I didn't expect anyone to reply me since they're all from other countries which have different time zone than mine. But Benjamin Rudeé Crow, (whose username's ironically rudeCrow_V) a guy from Vegas that I knew through youtube, did.

 

We had a blast playing lots of MMO especially Dota 2 in which I kept winning against him. Benjamin's a great player, but never as good as me.

 

I chatted for a few more minutes with him before I excused myself, shutting down the MMO and got on my feet to grab a few things. I came back to the study desk after a while with my good old El Gato HD capture card, the yeti microphone that Inguk gave me for my 16th birthday and last but not least, my Astro A40 headset. Whistling while setting everything up to my laptop, I was thinking of what video shall I do tonight?

 

I logged in into my youtube account only to find what I didn't expect—over 17, 500 notifications including comments and likes on my previous videos; old and new. A smile spread widely on my face. People had been missing Zahad a lot, I guessed.

 

I, Lee Howon or mostly known as Hoya, had a secret. And that secret's simple as: on Internet, I'm famous. Yes, famous as in having fans admiring me, people probably talking about me in their leisure time as an inspiration and other media social accounts such as Twitter and tumblr having hella lots of followers.

 

I'm a youtuber and also an Internet personality that specializes in Let's Play gameplay commentary videos and lots and lots of games of any genre in YouTube. I have a gaming channel since 2013 that I use specifically to publish videos of my gameplay on various games from time to time. 

 

Now, if you're one of youtube users, you'll inevitably notice that there's hundreds—probably thousands now—of youtubers like me... and you'll notice that some of them like Pewdiepie, KSI, Markiplier, CinnamonToastKen, Ali-A, Smosh Games, MessYourself and many more, had at least 5 digits of numbers of LIKEs on every of their videos. They had roughly almost a million of subscribers on their gaming channels and they had their own fans that support and love them. Some of them ranked as Top Ten Famous YouTubers and they even got known as the riches—yes, honey, people makes money from YouTube, too—all over the world.

 

Similar to my gaming channel, I also had like 23, 000 subscribers the last time I checked. I had some media social accounts linked to that channel so people could connect with me and be notified whenever I upload a new video.

 

But there's two differences between me and those famous youtubers and those differences were 1) I didn't make much money from making videos... yet... and 2) I never, I mean never ever revealed any of my personal info. That included my real name, my address, my real age, my uality, my family and also, my face. In short, I, despite making at least two videos a week since I was only fifteen, I never let my viewers, or fans know about my real identity. Why?

 

Simply because I didn't want anyone to know about Les Misérable Life of Lee Howon.

 

I even used Zahad as a replacement of my name whenever I played with other YouTubers-gamers like Benjamin so my identity as Lee Howon could remained a mystery. It worked, so far, despite having extreme fangirls saying they would die just to know the person behind Zahad. Of course I ignored it; I really didn't want anyone to know Lee Howon.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter