Craziness 3

Dear Miss Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Plan[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID2]Thursday – 19th February[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

Inguk

 

“Miss Crazy.”

 

What the actual-

 

“I called her that,” Hoya explained, as if that could clear my confusion. I looked at the girl standing by herself behind the bleachers of the football field. The familiar girl was dancing and laughing by herself whenever she messed a step. I strongly believed that she was trying to dance to SNSD’s Gee despite her massive fails with the help of her Mp3 or something. It wasn’t like we could see clearly from here.

 

Howon’s eyes were still glued on her when I turned to him—his judging expression was clearly seen.

 

I was still confused. “May I ask why the hell would you address a girl such names?”

 

He looked at me as if I was saying something offensive. “You’re taking her side too????”

 

“What?” I cracked up. “What are you talking about? I was just disagreeing with the name you gave her. It’s rude to just go around calling names, you know?”

 

Hoya rolled his eyes for the nth time again before he stared at her again. “Don’t try to be such a gentleman, Inguk. We both know you aren’t.”

 

“But I am a gentleman to my student-”

 

“Pffffffft.”

 

“I swear! Jeez…” I folded my arms and found myself smiling lightly at the girl who was now practicing her… prom dance… by herself. “Even she approved it.”

 

“What? You know her?”

 

For the first time ever, I saw Hoya got so, so shock. His eyes widened in surprise and they were glistening too; anticipating answer from me like an eager child.

 

I had no idea what this so-called Miss Crazy had done to Howon but I sure enjoyed what I was looking at.

 

“Yeah... she’s in your grade. I taught her last year too. If I’m not mistaken... her name’s Jung Eunji.”

 

“Jung what?”

 

“Eunji.” I muttered in as dramatic tone as Hoya gave me. “Jung Eunji.”

 

Howon's mouth was wide agape—I could see the color of his uvula quiet clearly from where I was standing. His eyes were full of doubt and I bet he was thinking of terrifying things as I swore that his face suddenly went pale. He was having a hard time believing that the girl who was dancing by herself behind the bleachers was the same girl whose name was Jung Eunji.

 

Suho was right, though. Eunji’s well-known around the school for her playfulness. The troublemaker didn’t make a comeback yet this year which was weird. But what’s weirder was Hoya acting like he knew her when he just arrived yesterday.

 

“Why do you seem so shock?”

 

“…it can’t be that Jung Eunji right? The youngest in this school that managed to second grade for her so-called genius brain… the one who was absent in my class today?” Howon asked, now both hands squeezing my shoulders tight like the answer I was going to give him would determine his life. He looked so hopelessly terrified and I had to fight back the urge to take out my phone and snap this new side of him. “Answer me……”

 

“I don’t know where you heard that gossip, but yeah. I think we are talking about the same girl because earlier today the same girl down there was at the infirmary-”

 

“What the !” Hoya slammed the counter table, head hung low as I heard he cursed for some more time.

 

I just stood there, witnessing every single move he made. Honestly, I was confused but seeing this side of Howon who was beyond frustrated after mentioning a student of mine named Jung Eunji was sure amusing. I never thought I would see this side of him again after what happened to Eunhye.

 

Eunhye was Howon’s life, to put it simply. And I was the only friend that he trusted enough to share his misery with. It had been a long time since he showed this frustration-side of him to me. The last time he did was when Eunhye was being stubborn and insisted to take care of herself with the meds. Of course Howon didn’t trust her with it and the argument between the two of them drove him half-crazy.

 

It seemed like fate loves the frustrated Howon and sent Eunji into his life after Eunhye. Heh.

 

“From what I observe, you seem to dislike her ey?”

 

“Yes genius, thank you for finally noticing the obvious.” Howon said sarcastically while leaning against the window. He ran his fingers across his hair while sighing hard. “Why is she in my class??”

 

“Hey,” I chuckled. “Don’t hate her too much. It might change into-”

 

“Stop with your hate-to-love bullting theory, Inguk. I’m being serious here. I don’t want to be in the same class with that bat!”

 

I cackled again despite feeling Hoya’s murderous glare on me. “I don’t know, again, where you heard of the gossips about her infamous naughtiness from but it sure got you! I never thought that you’re the type to believe in rumors!”

 

Hoya’s eyes widened even more now like I just insulted his mother. “Rumors?!!! God damn it, Seo Inguk!”

 

He was calling me by the full name and that was the cue for me to stop fooling around because Hoya himself was about to go ape, like, now:

 

“I WITNESS HER CRAZINESS OKAY AND I AM VERY NOT OKAY WITH THE IDEA OF THAT PYHSCO SITS IN MY CLASS FOR THE REST OF THIS 2016 AND RISK MY LIFE TO BE INVOLVE IN WHATEVER CHAOS SHE’S DO-”

 

“Whoah, there!” I quickly threw myself into his direction: wrapping an arm around him while another hand trying to sooth away his rage by patting his shoulder. I would love the idea of Hoya breaking nothing in my office so I led him outside my office—away from Eunji. “Calm down! What exactly that you saw actually? I think it’s perfectly normal for someone who loves dancing to fool around at the bleachers by herself…”

 

“She was the one who started the food war, okay? She just, randomly stood on her feet and started shouting and throwing around food! I even saw her talking to herself too while taking my food with Suho! I can’t believe Suho didn’t tell you about it but I’m pretty positive that the girl deserve to be call Miss Crazy by everyone in this school-”

 

To be honest, I couldn’t believe Suho did that too.

 

 

*  *  *  *

 

 

After chasing Hoya back to his dorm and promised him I’d do something about his Miss Crazy crisis just shut him up, I called Suho to my desk in the teachers’ room. He was supposed to finish his Thursday hagwon along with the other third grade students upstairs by then so I didn't worry about bothering him.
 


…Because he had just bother me a lot.
 


He arrived a few minutes later after I rang him. Kim Junmyeon or as everyone called him, Suho came and greeted me with his golden smile as I asked him to grab a chair to sit beside me. I finished up my last sentences in the teaching planner while asking about his day that I didn’t give a damn to know about. I heard him finally sitting down next to me after grabbing a chair nearby.
 


“So have you got any info about yesterday’s disaster?” I asked as soon as he stopped blabbering about his typical student life that I barely listened too. I put down my glasses and spun my chair to face him. Weird enough, his usual bright smile was replaced with an awkward one. I stared at him, eyebrows arched up in anticipation for whatever he’s going to say next.

 

I waited in silence for some seconds and all I got was: “No, sir.”

 

“What?!” I almost strangle him—I swear. How dare he lie to me? Clearing my throat and regaining my cool, I forced a smile at him. He was already smiling the usual prize-winning smile at me then. “Are you sure, Suho?”

 

“Yeah.” he nodded confidently. “Why, sir? Did you found about anything else?”

 

“No… it’s just I met Hoya today and-”

 

“And what, sir?” Suho cut my words, deep brown eyes piercing into mine. For some reasons, instead of telling him that he's being rude by cutting a teacher’s words like that, I found myself speechless in his sudden change of tone. Like, he was demanding me to tell him and it was giving me chill. Bad chills, even though his thin lips were forming a smile.

 

And damn, he looked so creepy like a totally different person from before.

 

“A-and I asked if he knew anything about those who involve in the food fight.”

 

“He said what, then, sir?”

 

“He said that he saw Eunji there.” I said, smiling back at Suho as he widened his signature smile. I didn’t know what had gotten into me, but I won’t let him interrogate me when I was the one who should be doing it on him. “And I believe that you were there with him yesterday and had your eyes and ears well-function, right?”

 

Suho’s smile faded t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter