⟡ VALENTINE DAY SPECIAL CHAPTER ⟡

Dear Miss Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]VALENTINE DAY SPECIAL[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]
How everyone spent their Valentine;;
 

[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID1]

Lee Hoya didn’t have any particular activity to do on Saturday morning, evening or even night—it’s weekend for God’s sake so he usually just hibernated all day long. According to him, it was the best stress therapy for students like him. And having Valentine Day on a Saturday surely would not change that routine of his.

 

“Wonnie?” he heard his name being called for the umpteenth time coming from downstairs. Silently grunting, he pressed his pillow tighter to his ear; trying to mute the world around him. “Wonnie, your beloved is here!”

 

“What bloody beloved? Urghhhh just… stop crapping.” Hoya mumbled as he slowly tried to let himself drifted to dreamland, again.

 

“Lee Howon, open the door!” the sudden rapid bang on the door made him startled, almost fall off his bed when he tried to disappear from the world by curling into a ball. “God damn it! Open the god damn door now young man!”

 

He knew that voice very well and he hated the fact that he never had it in him to just ignore that person. Grunting and cursing the universe, he kicked his blanket away and got off the bed. He tried to saunter since he was still groggy with sleep, but with the bang that was only getting louder coming from the door, he had no choice but to rush there and slam it open.

 

“What!”

 

“Good afternoon, Prince Grumpy,” the person smiled rather sarcastically at Hoya and pushed him to the side so he could make his way into the room. Ignoring the questions and cursing from Hoya, he managed to light the pitch dark room up by opening the curtains and some windows. “Stop living in a cave, can you?”

 

Hoya eyed the twenty-one years old as he efficiently made the mess he called room becoming less inhuman to live in. All the trashes, scattered homeworks and dirty clothes on the floor were picked up, rearangged and cleaned by him like a professional maid. “Stop being my mother, can you?”

 

Inguk stopped and stared at the shirtless boy in his purple TMNT pants like he was saying something in Greek. “You know the answer to that question already so please do me a favor while I clean up your room here,”

 

“What?”

 

“Get your to the bathroom and take a shower—we are going out later.”

 

After forcefully got ready for what Inguk named, their ‘V Date’, he was dragged to the kitchen to have his brunch by the older. His aunt, Eunhye, was making him a cup of hot cocoa and green tea for Inguk when they sat at the kitchen bar beside each other.

 

“Waffles, Wonnie?” Eunhye asked sing song-y as she peeked at the two. She was cleaning the house by herself all day and was waiting for her nephew to wake up when Inguk rang their door.

 

“Sure, thanks, aunty.”

 

“How about you, sweetie?”

 

“I’m fine with anything~” Inguk sang cheerfully, grinning at the woman in her thirties who was wearing a cute floral apron. Eunhye sweetly smiled back at him and continued making them their brunch. Hoya who was reading the newspapers rolled his eyes at both Inguk’s infamous ‘charm’ and the main articles of the day:

 

Valentine, love, couples, romantic ideas yada yada yada.

 

“Ugh,” he groaned. He really despised 14th February; it’s a day for couple and he felt insulted as a single high school guy. Why would they have specific day to celebrate love? “Why are we having a day out on this very day again?”

 

“Because I had nothing to do and I miss you?”

 

“Stop,” Hoya pushed Inguk’s face that was inching closer to his with one hand. “Stop being so gay for God’s sake or I’m not going to go along with your stupid day out plans.”

 

“It’s a date, not just a regular day out bab-”

 

“AND DON’T BLOODY CALL ME WHATEVER YOU JUST ABOUT TO CALL ME!”

 

Inguk chuckled. He was always aware of Hoya’s homophobic side, especially when it’s him who such stuffs. He could still recall the day Hoya literally shed manly tears when Inguk dared him to wear stupid couple shirts with him while shopping in Myeongdong. It was purely for fun, of course, because nothing entertains him more than Hoya’s misery.

 

“Don’t go around admitting it’s a date and I’m your boyfriend or anything idiotic,” Hoya warned again—this time more stern. “I’ll leave right away because , I don’t care.”

 

“Yeah, yeah whatever.Have you received the letter from Victory High by the way?” Inguk asked, getting Hoya’s attention all at once. “I heard that they will start calling the second intakes for this year starting last Monday.”

 

“No and I won’t hold my breath for it.” Hoya took a sip on his hot cocoa and sighed. “Maybe I’m not accepted and never will I be.”

 

Inguk kicked his shin and eyed him groaning with a poker face; like he did nothing wrong to Woohyun. “I’m tired of comforting you saying you will make it in there and whatnot. That kick is the payment by the way,”

 

“Payment for what?!” Hoya rubbed his shin as he cursed under his breathe.

 

“From me coming here to save your from hearing your aunt having on Valentine Day with some dude you both will ended up hating, to some badass games I’m treating you later in Gangnam.”

 

Hoya blinked. Thank God Inguk’s whisper was barely audible and his aunt was nowhere to be seen.

 

“You’re welcome.” Inguk winked as he took the newspapers’ from Hoya’s hand.

 

Hoya was speechless and dumbfounded by the harsh fact his best friend just stated. He was right though—it’s not a rare thing to hear two adults making love to each other from his room in the middle of the night; let alone the fact that it’s the very day of love today. And one of those two was his very own aunt. Weird, yeah, he knew. But he’s used to avoid it most of the time by not being under the same roof with his Aunt Eunhye with her boyfriends came. Inguk, was the person who he ran to the most when it happened.

 

He was about to say something to Inguk—a ‘thank you’ perhaps—before Eunhye appeared; greeting them with two plates of freshly made waffles and syrups with her sweetest smile.

 

“For my most favorite couple in the world,” she said, and sent Hoya growling like an angry bear and scolding Inguk for always giving his aunt a wrong idea about them. “But I ship you guys so much and Howon, you never date a girl before so I thought maybe you’re into amazing guy like Inguk, no?”

 

Hoya frowned, disgusted at the sentence ‘amazing guy like Inguk’ more than anything else while Inguk was trying his best to not spurt any waffles he was eating at neither Eunhye nor Hoya. To him, at least his 2015 Valentine didn’t seem so alone and pathetic by starting it with their little quarrels.

 

While the residence of Lees were noisily and merrily having their brunch with a guest, there’s a person who was already having the most intense and awkward Valentine Day of his life somewhere in United Kingdom:

 

“What’s the meaning of this, Namu-ah?” the red head folded her arms, glaring at the guy in front of her who was practically frozen in his spot.

 

“Who’s she, bae?” the light blonde haired girl stared confusedly between the red head and her dashing date. They were peacefully breaking the ice while waiting for their order when suddenly the angry-looking girl approached them. And the atmosphere could kill anyone who’s watching them, really.

 

“Wow, really? ‘Bae’?” the red haired girl, Hyomin, uttered; emphasizing the nickname the girl gave him. They must be extremely close and not just some regular friends eating brunch together on the most romantic day of the year on one of the finest and common restaurant for couples because even Hyomin herself never called Woohyun something like that.

 

Hyomin fixed her gaze on the model-looking British girl. She eyed her from head to toes and instead of getting mad, she silently pitied her for being with the newly-discovered playboy jerk named Nam Woohyun. “Are you guys on a date?”

 

“Hyomin, I can explain t –”

 

“I don’t ing ask you, Nam Woohyun.” she snapped and both of them winced in fear. Woohyun knew he was in deep, deep and wondered how he could escape his angered girlfriend’s wrath although he knew best that he had fat chance of doing so. Cassandra, his supposed-to-be Valentine was thankfully still confused—Woohyun thought.

 

“Umm, yes, we are.” Cassandra answered calmly, not knowing the inside of Hyomin was burning into another version of hell just for Woohyun.

 

She glared at Woohyun in silence and the boy slightly whimpered and looked away from the deathly glares from his number nth girlfriend of this year. He was certain that nothing scared him more than a mad woman, especially when he was at fault.

 

Hyomin and Woohyun hooked up last summer since they were the only pure Koreans at their high school. Everyone loves the couple and for popularity’s sake, Woohyun couldn’t bring himself to dump her no matter how his playboy heart yearned to see some other British chicks while he was in UK. She was sweet, too; making it more difficult to break her heart.

 

But now he guessed he officially did. And truth to be told, he was not proud of it.

 

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter