⟡ NEW YEAR SPECIAL CHAPTER ⟡

Dear Miss Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]NEW YEAR SPECIAL[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]
⟡HOYA × INGUK⟡
 

[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID1]

“And oooooooOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEO INGUK WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!” Inguk screamed before he excitedly got on his feet and threw punches in the air—obviously mafficking his winning against the frustrated Hoya. The two teenagers were playing some games on the PS1 and this was the nth time Hoya had lost since they started playing that evening. And it was almost midnight now...

 

He wasn’t happy… and the boisterous Inguk and his celebrations were only making him pissed off more.

 

He danced around for some minutes while Hoya kept warning him to stop in his grumpiest and lowest voice ever. The younger kept repeating ‘shut up’ over and over again but he was never heard by now-running-around-the-house-celebrating Inguk. It wasn’t long until Hoya managed to make him stop.

 

“OUCH DUDE!” Inguk groaned in pain as he flailed on the sofa while rubbing his shin. The younger had kicked him and managed to make him fell flat on the not-so-soft sofa when he was running around. “IT HURTS A LOT!”

 

“My ears hurt too,” the guy who was sitting in the purple bean bag sofa said; clearly was annoyed. He averted his eyes from the TV to Inguk and glared at him. “From all your over-rejoicing noises.”

 

Inguk laughed out loud. “You were just jealous that I won.”

 

“...”

 

“Right? Right?” Inguk crawled over the sofa and approached Hoya so that their faces were close enough. He was literally breathing on Hoya’s face and God—he really regretted doing so when his face was brutally shoved away by the fourteen years old the seconds later.

 

“Go die.”

 

The duo then started to play again. More intense this time with a lot of cursing and swearing—mostly from the losing Hoya—but the two were surely having fun.

 

It was 31st December 2012 in South Korea it was full of people outside with their families and friends having fun mostly at high places or open spaces.  They were waiting for the New Year fireworks to be coloring up the midnight sky anytime soon. Yes, New Year was approaching but here the two were; so caught up in some video games after another round of pizza without them noticing it.

 

“Are you sure though, Inguk?” Hoya suddenly questioned, not bothering to glance at the later as he was so focused on the game. “Are you sure you’re staying the night?”

 

Inguk managed to still a glance at Hoya then and he couldn’t help but to chuckle at Hoya’s face. He’s so cute, he thought. “I only said that I only leave when you beat me… well, seeing how you play now, I guessed I’ll never leave.”

 

“!” Hoya shouted and launched a combo attack against Inguk’s character through his controller. He was so close to winning the round. “Take that!”

 

“Jerk!!”

 

“But seriously, though, dude. It’s New Year… are you just going to ditch the family party?”

 

“Duh, isn’t it obvious?” Inguk said, sneering as soon as he managed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter