Craziness 1

Dear Miss Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID3]Blessed[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID2]Wednesday – 18th February[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

Hoya

 

“You are what?” I groaned at the person on the other side, stopping in my track. Though my heart was filled with pride and excitement just by looking at the gorgeous buildings a few meters from me, I still couldn’t help but to be upset at the stupid person I was on the phone with then. “But you promised!”

 

“Jeez, I’m sorry, okay? It’s not my fault that the school suddenly decided to hold a meeting out of the blue!” the person said, yawning after a while. His husky voice sounded tired and annoyed as if he just woke up. I glanced at my watch on my wrist and frowned.

 

11 freaking AM and he called himself an early bird. Tch. "Really, dude?"

 

“It’s a public holiday today; if you’re judging me. And I’ll see what I can do to help you out,”

 

“Forget it,” I decided. “I’m going to be okay by myself. I was just pissed off at you since you couldn’t keep your promi-”

 

“Wow there, Howon.” he cut my words. “Do you actually think I’ll trust you and your sense of directions? The last time you try to walk alone in a foreign place, you went lost for god damn three hours! And it’s only around the hotel we were staying during the trip!”

 

“Alright, alright you can stop now...” I suddenly felt embarrassed by myself. Being at remembering directions and places for some reasons, it couldn’t be avoided for me to actually be lost on the island I’ve never been before when those bastards whom I called friends left me right after we jumped off the taxi. It to be a guy with a lot of heavy bags since I could only cursed as I watched them run to our hotels. I got the feeling that today, too, I also might be lost for hours in the gigantic school compound before God could send me someone to show me the way to the dorm.

 

“I will call someone up to help you. For the meantime, just find a place to sit and wait. Then text me, okay?”

 

“Yes mom, I understand. Just shut up and go to your meeting already.” I hung up on him who seemed to still be nagging and shoved my phone into my jean's pocket. Like I would sit around and wait as he ordered when I could be literally lost in the beauty of Victory High!

 

So there I went—steadily making my steps towards the humongous white arch of entrance with Victory High proudly carved on it. I took a moment to examine the logo between the two words and a proud smile was form on my face as I whispered to myself a: “Hello, new life.”

 

In my seventeen years of life, I have never been so euphoric until the fateful day came. It was when a letter with the very same logo stamped on a piece of white envelope with my name on it arrived at my door.

 

Victory High was a boarding high school with the greatest achievements in both sports and academics in Seoul last year. The school provided five-star dorms for both boys and girls with different designs for different grades and would regularly throw social parties to encourage the students to improve their social skills. The school’s facilities were also said to be the most modernize and new. They even have a school field of 2/3 Olympic’s soccer field size and a pair of both swimming pools and gym halls!

 

Living a moderate life with my depressed aunt who always got deceived by guys and spent most of her nights crying to sleep in the room next to mine, you could imagine that I was not really a fan of it. As any other sane person, I’d love to change my boring surrounding once in a while (especially when it's not that healthy) and Victory High was my main target. So I gave my very best in every examination my old school had and took the entrance exam for Victory High. Eventually, after sleepless nights of reading tons of books from a local college’s library and trying to understand the basics of metaphysics and biochemistry, I got in.

 

After a few minutes of walking and literally gasping at everything I found amusing—which almost everything since the school seemed to be designed with Victorian style—with a few heavy bags and a box wrapped around me, I found myself peeking inside a large vacant room filled with ambrosial and delectable smell of what I believed were roasted turkey with avocado blt. I could already felt my mouth went watery for it.

 

“Smells good, isn’t it?”

 

I was startled by the voice behind me that I almost cursed. Turning around, I was greeted by a dashing gentleman smiling innocently at me. He had this pale skin and golden brown hair neatly slicked back that made me thought of the doctor Cullen in Twilight. It gave me chills for thinking about it out of the blue when I don't even like the movie.

 

“Hi Hoya,” he said, eyes twinkling under those big black rimmed glasses as he gave me a warm smile that somehow seemed wicked to me. “Were you waiting for someone?”

 

Uhh...

 

“…Hi and… no, I wasn’t..,” not sure what to do or how to react, I hesitantly took his already outstretched hand and shook it. “How do you kno-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter