Chapter 2

An Angel's Love Story

“Hyung, what happened to your face?”

“Yeah, it looks like you haven’t slept last night.”

I look at the three of them and glared at the fourth one, who’s been smiling like crazy since last night.

“Some psycho visited me last night.”

“What? I’m not a psycho, I’m an Angel!” She quickly stood in front of me and spats these words to me. I ignored her.

“Really hyung? What does that psycho did to you? You look horrible, honestly” Minhyuk told me with a disgusted face.

“I don’t want to talk about her, the mere thought just give me chills. Let me sleep for awhile okay?” I told them and rested my head on my chair. 

The three having heard 'her' wants to asked some more but seeing him closing his eyes stops them and just let the conversation end.

I am wishing for a little more sleep. But some psycho is not letting me have just that.

“Hey”

“Yohooo~”

“Are you asleep already?” Ugh, she really can’t be helped. After scaring me last night for her sudden appearance and pestering me until I tell her who’s Sunmi is, now, she’s not letting me sleep and constantly poking on my arms.

I glared at her and stop myself from shouting or else people will think I’m the one who’s a psycho and I don’t want Sunmi to think like that as well.

“Oops, sorry” She chuckles and made a peace sign.

I just don’t know why I am stuck with this Angel. I thought Angels are nice, kind and all other good attributes we can think of but I was not inform that Angels can be naughty too. This is just too much. She is just too much.

“Oh by the way, where’s Sunmi? I want to see her” She jumps in her place and started to room around the room, looking at every girl in there. I facepalmed.

“Is she Sunmi?”

“Or her?”

She keeps that for a minute and I can’t do anything but to just glare at her with all my might.

“Good Morning, Yonghwa—oh, what happened to your face?” Suddenly, Sunmi appeared beside me and I was hoping I’m not blushing furiously.

“Is she? Oh~” The Angel suddenly was beside me and started poking me and I was struggling on stopping myself from laughing.

“Is there something wrong?”

“N-no, sorry, I just can’t sleep last night, that’s all”I manage to formulate an answer and smiled at Sunmi.

“Oh, that’s good.” And she makes her way to her designated sit.

You’re really dead when we get home. I looked at the Angel and she just smiled sheepishly at me.

 

 

“Can’t you stay still?” I confronted her the time I closed the door behind me.

“Sorry, it’s been a long time since I saw humans so I feel so excited.” And she laughs loudly. “Come on, don’t be a grumpy old man, I just want to help you, you know.”

“Help me? For?”

“Confessing your love to Sunmi, of course!” She claps her hands together, eyes shimmering from the thoughts in her head.

“You’re not cupid, you’re an Angel.” I answered. She wants to play cupid?

“Of course I’m not but I’m your Guardian Angel so I will help you.”

“Ugh, whatever.” I can’t stop her so I’ll just let her do what she wants. “By the way, I haven’t asked for your name last night. I’m Yonghwa.”

“I’m Seohyun, your gorgeous and pretty Guardian Angel” She said it while flying across the room. Whatever.

My phone suddenly started ringing and the screen read “Mom”. I was contemplating with myself, should I answer it or not?

“You’re not answering?”

“Oh you scared me!”

“Sorry, but seriously, you’re not going to answer?” Seohyun asked me with her questioning eyes.

“I’m not so sure.” And I reject the call.

I’ll just sleep this.

-----

I haven't finalized the plot but I wanted to update so here :>