Chapter 6

An Angel's Love Story

Another update, but this is still short, sorry ^_^v

 

------------

Sometimes, there are things that we grew fond of or we used to have that we end up looking for them when they suddenly disappear. After 3 weeks of following me, this is the first time that Seohyun is not beside me or tailing behind me. I can’t really understand myself why I’m looking for her or why I’m worried about her because clearly, Seohyun can take care of herself and obviously, people can’t see her and do something to her because she's an Angel and I am the only one who can see her so why am I even  stressing myself thinking of where the heck did she go? Frustrated with myself, I ruffled my hair and sigh.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Minhyuk, who’s actually my seat mate, asked me when he noticed my frustrated state.

“Oh, nothing..” Ahh, why am I being like this??

“Okay.. if you say so but let me tell you that you’re ugly when you’re making that face.” Minhyuk told me with seriousness but before I could formulate a comeback, he showed me his peace sign and smiled widely.

“Tsk.”

Where the---- ugh. What is really wrong with me? Ah, don’t know. And for the whole day, I didn’t see even the tip of Seohyun’s hair and it made me agitated and it made me question myself for feeling that way.

 

 

“Where’d you go?” The moment I open the door in my apartment, I saw Seohyun sitting on the couch and reading a book, and that is the first thing that comes out from my mouth.

“Huh?” Seohyun look up from reading the book and gave me a confused look.

“I didn’t see you for the whole day.....” Realizing what I have asked, I looked away from her and trailed off.

“Oh, I got bored from following you all day for the past three weeks so I decided to stay here. Why, did you miss me?”  And Seohyun, the annoying Angel, is back.

“W-what!? No! W-why would I miss you?!!” Flustered, I end up shouting to her, feeling my face turned hot.

“Aish, you don’t have to shout. And if you didn’t miss me, why are you asking me and looking for me? Yiee, you just can’t admit that you miss me” She said this with an evil laugh, ironically, because an Angel.

“I-Im just worried that you’ll ‘cause trouble to anybody! Yes, that’s right. I’m just worried to others.”

“Heol, I thought you miss me. I’m hurt.” Clutching her chest, she told me this jokingly.

“As if, but next time, please give me a heads up if you’re going to go somewhere.”

“Okay, Sir!” She answered me with a salute.

Cute--- no, she’s not cute.

 

----

:)