Chapter 1

An Angel's Love Story

“Hey, do you think she likes me, too?”

“I don’t know, but you’ll never know if you’ll just stay there and do nothing!” Minhyuk told me with indignation.

My friends and I are having some kind of discussions about my feelings for Kim Sumin, my classmate since elementary and my crush since my sophomore year. I really didn’t know why I didn’t noticed her before but I guess love does appears in an unexpected time and maybe that’s what happened to me, unexpectedly falling in love with her. I called my friends to ask some advice. We we’re all graduating this year and I thought this is the right time to confess to her, or else I’m gonna regret this for the rest of my life.

“But how will I confess...?” I trailed off. I just don’t know how to confess, I’m afraid of rejection and I don’t want to make everything awkward between us but I can’t just let this feelings of mine be kept forever without Sunmin knowing and I am having an internal battle with myself to confess or not to.

“It’s all up to you” Jonghyun answered, raising his hands in defeat.

“You can do it, Yonghwa-hyung.” Jungshin cheered and I looked at them,who were eyes filled with fire. We we’re currently situated at my room, Mihyuk sprawling on the floor, Jungshin seated at the chair in my study table beside my bed, while Jonghyun and I are sitting comfortably on my bed.

The discussion was soon forgotten when the four of us decided to just play on my living room, leaving the thought at the back of my head.

 

“Good morning” Sunmi greeted me the moment I showed up at the door of our classroom. Ah, what a nice way to start the day.

“Good morning to you, too, Sunmi” I manage not to stutter and smiled at her. She smiled at me in return and greeted other people afterwards who were starting to fill the classroom.

This is what I like about her; she’s kind and has a pure heart. I like her smile and how she’s soft spoken. I just like everything about her. Her long black hair that looked so soft to touch, her twinkling eyes that almost look like the stars in the sky, her soft pink lips that seems to be so inviting and her cute nose that looks good to be kissed are just a few characteristics that make me crazy about her.

For the whole day, I can’t keep her image away from my mind. I’m determined to make her mine but how? How can I make her mine? I still have to figure that out.

 

“Haven’t you decided yet?” Jonghyun asked me when we’re all seated at the cafeteria that lunch.

“I still don’t know, maybe? I still have to think things thoroughly or I might end up regretting all of it”

“You’re right, but I just want to remind you that Sunmi is quite popular and you are not the only one who has feelings for her.” Minhyuk, who’s sitting opposite me, told me while pointing his fork at me, emphasizing his words.

“I know”

“Just remember that we’re here to help you out, okay?”

And that ended the conversation.

 

That night, I stayed awake a little longer, weighing things and thinking all the possibilities that might happen if I do confess. After awhile, I find myself drifting off to sleep when suddenly...

“Why don’t you just confess?”

I hastily open my eyes and there in front of me, I saw a girl, who’s smiling cheekily, hovering over me and floating. Wait, she has wings.... don’t tell me....she’s an angel?!

----

How was it? I'm still not sure with this but here is the first chapter. I hope this is just okay :>