Ravi?

The Darkest night

   Hyuk was confused. How could Ravi just dissapear?he couldn't could he? Did he leave out of sadness?

   "Jaehwan hyung, I'm sure he just went out for a walk or something. You know, to clear his mind?" Hyuk tried to reassure his hyung, but all he get in responce was a furious shaking of Jaehwan's head.

   "No, Hyuk you don't understand. His door was locked, so I used the spare key I have. When I unlocked it, his stuff was all over the place, and one of his windows was ripped ride open. It looked like a massive struggle went on in there, and it's scaring me!" Jaehwan cried, hugging Hyuk to himself in fear. All he had wanted to do was apologize and now look what happened. Ravi was gone.

   "Alright Jaehwan, it'll be okay. I'll come with you so see if there are any sort of clues left behind on what happened okay?" Hyuk said, feeling like quite the detective when delivering those lines. In responce, Jaehwan smiled a bit, and Hyuk knew he was feeling better, even if it was the smallest amount. Then Jaehwan's smile dropped and he grabbed Hyuk's wrists and dragged him as he ran down the stairs to where Ravi's room was located.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   "I just don't understand where he could have gone, or what could have happened" Hyuk exclaimed, frustrated that they hadn't found anything for the past half an hour. He had made sure to call in that he and Jaehwan wouldn't be going to class that day. "Hyung, there is much evidence of a huge struggle, but nothing marking what exactly happened." Silence followed his claim, and Hyuk turned around, confused that Jaehwan had suddenly bee silent for the past few minutes. And there Jaehwan was, staring at a mark in the wood around the window that had been hidden by the heavy curtains that blocked out sunlight. Jaehwan raised his eyes to meet Hyuk's and promptly fainted on the spot.

   Hyuk rushed over to catch his Hyung, just barely keeping his head from hitting the hard tile below them. And carried his hyung to Ravi's bed. There, he watched as Jaehwan unconsciously grabbed a pillow that probably Ravi slept on, and Hyuk gimaced at the thought of never finding Ravi again. Steeling himself for the worst, Hyuk made his way over to the mark on the windowsill.

   Blood. There was a dark puddle of blood staining the windowsill, and a small fragment of glass in the middle of it, suggesting that Ravi has cut himself leaving the room by breaking the window, and had accidentally cut himself on a piece of glass, but Hyuk knew that didn't happen. He knew that Ravi could get seriously drunk, especially when bad things happened like if he and Jaehwan were to break up, but he also knew that Ravi wouldn't lose control like this. Most of the time, his head would hit his pillow and he'd be down for the count. No, Ravi didn't try to leave his dorm last night, something or someone else had come last night and taken him.

   "Rav...Ravi!" Jaehwan called out, apparently him being knocked out had turned into him full out falling asleep and Hyuk rolled his eyes at the other's slumber. As he grabbed his phone to take pictures for evidence, he heard something rather strange come out of Jaehwan's mouth.

   "No!! Leo! Don't touch...blood...too much lost....He's almost dry....stop!! RAVI!" Jaehwan bolted into an upright position as he shouted Ravi's name, and began shaking fearfully, hugging Ravi's pillow even closer than ever. In fear, Hyuk ran over and began to massage Jaehwan's shoulders, trying to comfort him.

   "Shh, hyungie, what happened? What did you dream about?" Hyuk asked. Jaehwan's words had troubled him greatly. What did he mean when he said Ravi was almost dry? Shaking even harder, Jaehwan withdrew from Hyuk, and curled into fetal position, fear ultimately taking over his body. Hyuk couldn't take it anymore, and dragged Jaehwan out of the room where he propped him against the wall to calm down. Then he reentered the room, and snapped pictures for evidence. He would get to the bottom of this dissapearance for his Hyung, he couldn't stand seeing Ravi and Jaehwan apart, they were just so perfect and without each other, they seemed utterly lost. 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   Hyuk raced as fast as he could with Jaehwan snuggling into his back towards his school's information center. There he thought he could get help. Rushing through the front doors, he was stopped when he saw he would have to wait to speak with anyone, due to the bright redhead and brunette who were being helped already. Not minding the two in front of him, Hyuk settled Jaehwan down in a chair, and sat idly by him, his feet bouncing in anticipation.

   The wait took long. Too long. It was almost as if the two people in front of him, knew that they were wasting Hyuk's time. Even at once point he caught one of them flash him a smile...the brunette he thought to himself. Anyway, he didn't pay attention, only worrying about Ravi and Ken hyung, who was barely waking up. When he heard Jaehwan make a sound, Hyuk moved over to him, helping him sit up and Giving him a sip of the water bottle he had quickly left to go buy. After Jaehwan drank he nodded gratefully at Hyuk, and Hyuk immediatly stood up again, only to notice that the two strange haired boys had left, leaving the way up to the counter to speak with someone wide open for him.

   "Hyung, sit and wait here, I'll be right back" Hyuk reassured Jaehwan and made his way up to the desk where an extremely bored woman was sitting. "Uhm...excuse me?" Hyuk asked, immediatly becoming shy when he had to speak to someone new. That was his weak point, and what made it so hard to gain any friends other than Ravi, Hakyeon and Jaehwan.

   "What" the woman rudely responded, not even looking up to meet Hyuk's eyes. Well that ticked him off, and for the second time that day, Hyuk felt anger boiling inside of him.

   "Excuse me miss, but one of my friends and this guy's" Hyuk pointed toward Jaehwan " boyfriend has gone missing, and we would like to get someone here to inspect on what happened. Do you think you could help is out on that?" He questioned, teeth gritted the whole time. Hyuk hated everything about this woman, she seemed like one of the nastiest people on Earth, and Hyuk hated people who didn't care for others.

   "Sweetie, people go missing every day, I'm sure that he just got bored of the usual, and went out to a bar or something" she said, completely disregarding what Hyuk had just said about Ravi being Jaehwan's boyfriend. This caused Jaehwan's anger to flare, and he stormed over to her desk fuming.

  " Excuse me, buthe's my boyfriend! He isn't the kind of person who would do such a thing, we even have photos of his room when we went to check it out this morning!" He exclaimed, ing his phone into the woman's face. She squinted trying to see the photo on Jaehwan's phone screen.

   "Fine" she said, giving in when she saw the state the room was in. "I'll call the head person who runs the school." Although she had just agreed, she rolled her eyes in annoyance at the two boys who desperately needed help. "Alright, the headmaster is coming and bringing an janitor to help clean up, he'll meet you outside" the woman said, shooing the pair away. The boys left, eager to get out of that building. As they left, they saw a familiar pair of heads pass them, and the brunette turned to Hyuk, flashing him a brilliant smile and then continued on walking.

    Hyuk stopped dead in his tracks, cheeks flushed bright red. Why did he look so much like the visual from the famous band VIXX?

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   "What the hell?" Jaehwan asked. At this the boy's headmaster gave him a stern look and immediatly he bowed in apology. Pushing past the startled boy, the man entered Ravi's room and surveyed the area. Turning around to face the boy's, his expression became angry.

   "What is this boys? Nothing happened here"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's note

    Hey amazing readers!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of where's Ravi! Anyway, there has been a sighting of Hongbin! *gasp* anyway, pretty soon, Hyuk will meet Hongbin and stuff, but where is Ravi?? And who was the mysterious red head?? And why did Jaehwan dread about Leo?? Thanks for reading, and if you have any comments for reccomendations or requests, please let me know!!