Roles Reversed

The Darkest night

   Hyuk was in the bathroom, rubbing at the awkward hickey left on his neck from Hongbin. Thinking about the boy in question, he growled to himself, thinking about how Hongbin had gotten him excited, and then left him alone, not finishing the job. Angrily, he tugged his tie on, and shuffled around looking for Jaehwan's makeup set, because yes, Jaehwan had a crap ton of makeup somewhere hidden from him. Eventually, his searching proved efficient, and Hyuk victoriously pulled away from a hidden cabinet drawer with Jaehwan's makeup stash. He pulled out the bottle labeled foundation and slapped a crap ton of it onto his neck, making sure it was blended into his skin as well as possible. Then he put everything away, and exited the bathroom, only to bump into Jaehwan, who suspiciously stared at his neck.

   "Hyuk....why the hell are you wearing so much makeup on your neck?" Hyuk groaned in annoyance, so all his work was for nothing, and the makeup did nothing to hide the mark. He looked over and his own eyes widened. From what he could see, Jaehwan himself was coated in hickeys as well, and he snorted in laughter, only receiving a good chop to the neck for his rudeness.

   "Yah! I'm old enough, what are you, 16?" Jaehwan yelled, joking around.

   "Excuse me hyung, but I'm 20, legal age dummy!" Hyuk shot back, laughing at the expression on Jaehwan's face. Shaking his head in mock annoyance, Jaehwan dragged Hyuk back into the bathroom, and tried to fix the foundation coating Hyuk's neck. Eventually they got it completely covered and mostly natural looking. As Jaehwan was fixing it though, he kept sending Hyuk weird glances.

   "So hyuk" He started. "Those marks....they are from Hongbin right?" He asked, even though Hyuk could tell that he was already aware of the answer. Nodding his head, Jaehwan continued on. "I want you to be careful around that...boy, okay? Please don't be too reckless" He stated as he fixed Hyuk's shirt, straightening the collar out.

   "Yes Hyung!" Hyuk called out as if he were addressing a high ranking army officer. Jaehwan just giggled, and ruffled his hair and they grabbed their bags and left for school.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   In class, Hyuk felt Hongbin as close as ever, and he began to sweat from their close proximity. Raising his hand, he asked to go to the bathroom, and quickly he left the room, abandoning Hongbin to staring after his retreating form. As Hyuk walked out, he began to breathe normally again, the cool air in the hallway calming him down. As he entered the bathroom, he made a beeline for the sink and washed his red face, flushed from how attractive Hongbin was. As he finished with the water, the boys bathroom door opened, and someone walked in.

   Hyuk turned around to leave the room, only to come face to face with the female puppeteer demon again. Shrieking in fear, he made to run away, when all the sudden, his limbs were trapped as if tiny strings had latched on, preventing any sort of escape. As he opened his mouth to scream, the woman suddenly dissapeared, and then reappeared in front of him, drawing near, and kissing his lips to silence his cries. Quickly, Hyuk fell under her spell, and his eyes glazed over. The woman smirked, and then raised her hand to his neck to find an optimal place for her mark when her hand brushed against the star shaped scar. Screaming, she pulled her hand away from the dazed Hyuk, now broken out of her trance, and her hand was completely red from being burned. Her eyes widened in shock as she grabbed the poor boy's head, twisting it up to get a better look at his neck.

   Gasping, she threw Hyuk away, and he crashed into the tiled bathroom wall. As he groggy looked up at the woman, he eyes were glowing silver, a sharp angry colour, and suddenly he saw tiny threads weave together into a whip - like weapon, and she grasped it's handle as it materialized into a solid object. She raised her arm, pure hatred on her visage and Hyuk cowered in fear as her arm quickly descended, snapping the now metal tipped whip towards his face. He heard the snap of the whip making contact, but strangely felt no pain. To his surprise, a body fell on top of his, and he looked to see Hongbin with a bloody mark running from his left shoulder to his right hip. The puppeteer looked at the boy, finally getting a good look at Hongbin, and then screeched in fear, instantly dissapearing into a puff of smoke.

   Hyuk quickly grasped onto Hongbin, holding him close. As he watched, he was confused as to why as a demon, Hongbin's wounds weren't healing themselves. In fact, they seemed to be tearing themselves apart, cell by cell. Hyuk watched in horror as crimson blood surged from the ever growing wound, and quickly he applied his hands for pressure to stop the bleeding. As his hands reached forwards, pale hands caught his wrists, causing his eyes to meet the boy who was wounded below him. Shakily, he smiled a genuine smile, and he brought Hyuk down to meet his lips in a sweet kiss. Then Hyuk was pushed away as Hongbin suddenly flipped over, throwing up blood. And Hyuk snapped.

   Quickly, he grabbed Hongbin, and began trying to drag him from the room, only to find the extremely weak boy resisting his every movement.

   "Go...go find...taekw...tawkoon" Hongbin stuttered out before collapsing onto the ground, completely motionless. Not wanting to leave Hongbin, Hyuk whipped out his phone and dialed Taekwoon's number which had mysteriously appeared in his contacts. He was sure glad that Taekwoon had a free period that day.

   "Hyung!" He gasped, not really expecting any sort of answer, he continued on. "Please, come quick! Hongbin is hurt, we are in the east wing of the school in the bathroom. Please, I think he may be dying!" And suddenly, Hyuk was left on hold as he heard the phone drop to the floor. Quicker than Hyuk would blink, Taekwoon popped up in front of his, slightly panting and red hair glowing with sweat. Seeing his cousin, Taekwoon rolled his eyes, pulled the sleeve of his shirt up, and then to Hyuk's horror, he dug his noticibly sharp teeth into his own skin, allowing for a stream of blood to begin sliding down his wrist. Then he let it dribble into Hongbin's mouth, and Hyuk grimaced in disgust. What were these two, Satan worshippers?!

   To his surprise, Hongbin awoke quickly, and glanced around his surroundings, eyes landing on Hyuk. Then he his lips, and Hyuk found himself pinned to a wall, and a boy biting into his neck, blood.