Ravi!!

The Darkest night

   To his complete and utter disgust, the next day in school, Hyuk had to arrive and enter the classroom with Hongbin's arm wrapped around his shoulders. He shuddered as he felt eyes on him, beating into his skin, and Hongbin noticed, growling at anyone who looked at Hyuk wrong. Immediatly the other students looked away in fear, and for some reason Hyuk felt happy that Hongbin had stood up for him like that. Shaking the feeling off, he plopped down into his usual seat, and for some reason, Jaehwan left his seat, and came to sit with him, right between him and Hongbin.

   "Yah! Han Sanghyuk!" He yelled, quite motherly. "Where were you last night? Forget last night, you and this monster" he gestured to Hongbin who sat behind him, "were gone the whole day after lunch, and people started spreading rumors!" He stared earnestly into the younger's eyes and continued on. "I know that Hongbin may seem like a dream right now, but...never mind I'll tell you later" Jaehwan said, noticing that Hongbin was leaning closer to hear his quieter conversation with Hyuk. Just then, a flame red haired figure and a bright orange haired figure waked in. Both Jaehwan and Hyuk gasped at who it was. 

   The boy's hair was a bright orange, and was cut short on the sides, allowing for him to have it styled up at the top. Strangely, the figure seemed to have tattoos on the sides of his face, next to his eyes, looking like branches from a tree extending from his temples out, stopping midway his eyes. His droopy eyes. Eyes that both Jaehwan and Hyuk knew so well.

Ravi.

   Except...it didn't feel like Ravi. He clung too closely to Taekwoon, almost as if they were best friends. Hyuk saw Jaehwan visibly tense, and then growl under his breath at the sight before him, but he didn't say anything. Hyuk immediatly got up, Hongbin following close behind and ran over to hug his hyung, throwing him into a huge embrace.

   "Ravi hyung!" He yelped, he was extremely surprised as he scanned the boy's body, not noticing any sort of signs of what had occurred in his dream. No bloody eyes, no large scars from cuts, nothing. To his surprise, Ravi beamed a smile down go the boy who held him in his embrace. Cautiously, Jaehwan approached him too, expecting to be yelled at, or totally ignored. To his surprise, Ravi threw Hyuk off of him, and raced to his side, tugging him into a tight, bone crushing hug, eliciting a squeal from the elder.

   "Jaehwan Hyung! I'm so sorry for what I texted you, I missed you so much. We really need to talk later!" He ranted, hugging the boy close. Jaehwan returned his grin, but then looked up, eyeing Hongbin and Taekwoon suspiciously as he was dragged away by his excited boyfriend.  Hyuk turned to see Hongbin with a smug smirk on his face, and Taekwoon was gone, already fauning over Hakyeon as he had entered the room as well.

   "So Hyukkie, wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Hongbin asked sweetly, the smirk still present on his beautiful face, eyes glinting in both amusement and danger. Hyuk never got to answer, as their teacher walked in, and began to tell them all about the new things for Calc that was added to their curriculum.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆ ☆ 

   As Hyuk waked to the roof for his lunch, Hongbin at his side, the boy suddenly dissapeared, claiming he had to grab his lunch,which Hyuk had never seen him do. As he was walking, he smiled to himself, thinking about how Ravi and Jaehwan were together, never really noticing that he had arrived to the roof, at least...not until he bumped into a rather beautiful girl with the same kind of look in her eyes as Hongbin.

   Hyuk immediatly looked up, and bowed his head in apology as he backed away. He had never seen this girl before at his school, and just the fact that she was standing there frightened him. As he backed up, he hit into another figure, this time they were taller and felt bulkier, so Hyuk thought it was a male, and turned around only to be met with the same mesmerizing beauty but this time, the male had a sort of mark just like Hyuk's right on his neck. In fear, Hyuk looked around himself, noticing there were four more males surrounding him on all sides, trapping him in a sort of ring with the female next to him.

   He shuddered in fear as she approached him, her perfectly groomed hands reaching out as she ran her long nails gently under his chin, raising it up so she could see him better. Hyuk gasped. If he was straight, then he would have been head over heels for her. She had large eyes, and a beautiful glow to her pale skin, almost like it had a faint shimmer to it. He also noticed her hair was long, to her waist and was a gentle red. She opened to say something, when the cicle of men around the pair were sent flying as light brunette, fire red and blazing orange figure burst through, and began to beat them up.

   The brunette figure stopped beating the poor unconcious boy he was holding and stalked his way over to the red head and Hyuk. As he turned to see his hyung, he felt a gust of wind and turned shocked to see that the woman had grown a pair of wings, and was soaring away from them, and sent Hyuk one last smile before dissapear in into the clouds above them. Hyuk shook his head, struck with fear at what just happened. As he shook, arms wrapped around his midsection, pulling him into a tight, warm embrace. As he looked around, the bodies were all gone, and Taekwoon and Ravi were panting in exhaustion from their fight.

    "Hyukkie, please look at me" Hongbin peladed, and there was real pain in his voice, but Hyuk couldn't lift his head to meet the other's eyes. "Hyukkie, I'm so sorry I left you alone. The one time I leave for a split second, and a demon already attacks you...what am I gonna do" he question, sounding more like he was talking to himself. Hyuk shook his head.  Demon? What? She seemed more like an angel?! At Hyuk's confused looke, Hongbin spun him around to face him. 

   "Hyuk, didn't you see those men who we just fought?" He questioned, a serious look on his face. "Did they look like they had any sort of will of their own?" At Hyuk's head shaking no, Hongbin continued on. "That is because they didn't. Things like her we call puppeteers. They mark their victims, and then can control them from any distance however close or far." Hyuk shuddered thinking about what Hongbin had just said.

   "Wait, why was she here?" He asked, not even wanting to question if Hongbin was speaking truthfully or not, he had just witnessed a woman growing wings and flying away, he wasn't gonna ask.

   "Hyuk, you are a very special person" Hongbin started, and Hyuk rolled his eyes in annoyance at the words he was choosing. "Hey, don't do that, I'm being serious" Hongbin said, smiling and whack in Hyuk lightly. "Anyway, more serious. You Hyuk, have this thing that all demons, including me would like. Unlike the other's, I don't want you just because of it, I want you because you are my mate" he said and Hyuk looked at him incredulously, not believing him. "Hyuk, you have a pure soul. The one thing that demons strive for, and from now on, don't ever leave my side or you will be dead within 5 minutes of leaving" at that, Hongbin grasped onto the boy, pulling him tight into his grasp as the school bell rang, signaling the lunch period ending.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's note:

I hope you really liked this chapter!! I think it went pretty well. Anyway, thanks for the support and subscribing. Also thanks for reading!!!