Twinning

The Darkest night

   Making his way to class, Hyuk ran into his friend Hakyeon. It wasn't that Hakyeon was stupid or anything, it was just that the older boy had joined the college late, and had to start as a freshman even though he was older than everyone. Not that his age really mattered, he still acted like a little kid in middle school.

   "Hey Hyukkie!!" Hakyeon greeted, reaching up to ruffle the taller but younger's hair.

   "Eww Hakyeon, you aren't my mother" Hyuk replied, flashing a smile as he brushed Hakyeon ' s hand away but the elder wasn't paying attention to him anymore. No, his eyes were trained on the star shaped mark on Hyuk's neck. Then Hakyeon grinned, sending Hyuk a look.

   "Hyukkie! Look!! We are matching!" Hakyeon exclaimed, lifting his head so Hyuk could see a moon shaped mark in the exact same spot that He had on his own neck. Completely entranced, Hyuk reached his hand out and began tracing the shape in wonder. Extremely weirded out by His actions, and by the people who were beginning to stare and giggle at them, Hakyeon basically threw Hyuk's hand off, and sprinted towards their classroom, red all over his face.

   "Catch you later Hyukkie, bye!!" He yelped vanishing into the room. Hyuk sighed shaking his head. How did the both of them have a mark in the same exact place? Not to mention the fact that they were both marks thay had to do with night time, and Hyuk bet that Hakyeon had gotten his around the same time that he himself did. Plopping down in his seat once he entered his classroom, Hyuk only then noticed a basically about to explode Jaehwan bouncing in the seat next to him.

   "What the hell are you doing in my classroom hyung?" Hyuk asked, confusion written all over his face.

   "Hyukkie, that doesn't matter right now, what does matter is the fact that apparently two extremely hot guys are joining out class within the week. I heard that they are models somewhere in eastern Asia, there are also rumours of them being related to famous singers in VIXX!! Can you believe it?! Famous singers in VIXX!! Isn't like, their visual your favorite one hyukkie??" Jaehwan asked, the bouncing intensifying. 

   "Yeah yeah hyung, shut up" Hyuk wispered, quickly hushing his hyung. A dark flush had spread across his face at the mention of the man that he admired.

   "Anyway hyukkie, I heard that one of the boys coming, is like, the nephew of the visual in VIXX, and he's only one year older than you, aren't you psyched??? He could be really hot!!!" Jaehwan gushed. As he was about to spill even more of Hyuk's secrets to the world, their teacher entered the room and started class, and Hyuk completely forgot about what was going on, as he secretly day dreamed about what the new boys could look like.

 ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   Groaning about the amount of work that had been piled on him before the end of the semester, Hyuk dragged his bag with him again to the library. Annoyed at himself for not being stronger, he made a vow to visit the school's gym soon, after the finals so he could gain a little bulk. As he was approaching the library, an extremely expensive looking onyx sports car pulled up the the building where he shared a dorm with Jaehwan. Rolling his eyes in annoyance at the money some people had, Hyuk entered the Library, and greeted the person at circulation with a smile. Of course today it had to be Wonsik, or Ravi as everyone called him.

   "Hey Ravi hyung, how is it going?" Hyuk asked, handing over a book he had borrowed for studying at the dorm. Ravi sent him a judgemental look, and then smiled at him, chuckling at how uncomfortable Hyuk seemed in his presence.

   "Hyuk,  it's okay, you can talk to me like a human being" Ravi teased. He knew how uncomfortable the boy was with him dating Jaehwan and all, but Ravi would never hurt Jaehwan, he was special to him. Hyuk just didn't understand yet.

   "Yeah. I know Ravi hyung, I just like to bother you!" Came a childish yelp from Hyuk, as he lightly whacked Ravi's head with the book he was about to hand him. This caused many crammers in the library to immediately shush them in annoyance.

   "Yah, hyukkie...just shut up" Ravi winced at the glares, and took the book from Hyuk before he could do any more damage. Waving him off, he started to go back to his work.

   "Oh yeah, Hyukkie Jaehwan told me that if you came today, to take you back to the dorm when I left and to drop you off. He's afraid of what happened last night" Ravi called out, not even looking up at Hyuk as he leafed through more books to check them in.

   "K hyung" Hyuk replied, not even paying attention. Then he opened his books and began working on his Calculus homework.

  Hyuk awoke in a cold, wet cave with a beam of moonlight softly hitting his eyelids through a crack in the rock above him. Shivering at how real the dream felt, Hyuk got up and began walking around the cave. As he walked, he felt as if someone or something was watching. Then he felt a searing pain much like fire coming from the mark on his neck. Screaming in pain, he fell to the floor, and immediately pushed the burning mark onto the cool ground below him, trying anything to get the pain away.

   As suddenly as the pain started, it ended, and Hyuk heard light footsteps approaching. He looked up, only to be met with those same brilliant red eyes from the night before, and he shuddered in fear, scottie away from the pale white hand that was reaching for him. A low chuckle rumbled out from the creature before him, and the hand retreated, instead morphing into a more human like hand with shorter fingers and nails.

   "Soon my hyukkie. Soon I'll have you my mate" the deep voice sounded, echoing about the room and Hyuk let out a terrifying shriek in fear, the darkness closing in around him.