Problems

The Darkest night

   Hyuk was speechless in his frustration as he slammed his fists into the wall he was leaning against and glared at Taekwoon.

   "Taekwoon hyung, how the hell do you expect him to drink any blood if he CAN'T FRIGGIN TOUCH ME" he growled, frustration and anger lacing each word as he hit his fist against the hard wood, relishing in the realistic pain it gave him. He couldn't take the tone in Taekwoon's voice that made him feel so belittled and he snapped. Storming away, he was suddenly stopped when Taekwoon flung himself in front of him.

   "Hyuk!" He yelled, surprising Him with his suddenly powerful tone, filled with his own sort of anger. "Just cut into your wrist like I did before, and let your blood drip into his mouth. Everything will work itself out afterwards" He growled, eyes flashing angrily, scaring Hyuk. Nodding his head and not wanting to meet the other's angry glare, Hyuk rushed over to Hongbin's battered body, and immediatly tried scratching at his wrist to get some sort of blood flow. To his dismay, along with his transformation, Hyuk's body seemed to rapidly heal itself as quickly as he could cut. Growling in annoyance, Hyuk kept trying, only to be stopped by a poke at his side and a hiss in pain. Confused, he looked over to see Taekwoon nursing his burnt fingertip, holding out a dark crystal dagger, hilt first. Nodding in thanks, Hyuk quickly grabbed the blade, slicing quickly and deeply into his wrist, ignoring Taekwoon's cry of surprise.

   Hyuk watched, tears b at the pain from the blade in wonder as golden blood dripped it's way down his wrist, landing in Hongbin's open mouth, steaming as it reacted with the heat of the demon's body. He allowed several drops to pool into his lover's mouth, praying it was enough blood as his body began losing energy as his life's blood quickly seeped from the open, unhealing wound in his arm. Confused, he looked up to see Taekwoon's grim expression as his eyes clouded, vision becoming dark and he collapsed next to his motionless boyfriend.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   "Aish, this kid" Taekwoon murmered to himself as he saw the bleeding male collapse from bloodloss. He had cut himself too deeply, and with the incision being done with a demon blade, it would take time to heal. Quickly getting a thick pair of gloves and a sewing kit with special thin silver thread, he began stitching the ugly, ripped wound created in the beautiful no longer human form of his cousin's boyfriend, amazed at the extreme change he went through after "dying". As Taekwoon watched, he sighed in relief as the pure silver began healing the pure being, drawing any sort of demonic energy from the blade ' s cut. Looking over at Hongbin's still body, he watched in amazement as a sort of metallic grey glow spread over him, and saw the darkness being drawn out as the grey faded to a silver.

   Taekwoon felt the urge to touch his cousin, and reached his hand out, gingerly pulling back when he was met with a faint shock as his skin made contact with the other male's and stared at the angelic boy laying peacefully beside his cousin. Thinking to himself, Taekwoon left the two To rest, going to find Hakyeon to talk about certain things, and dissapeared from the room

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   Waking up to a stinging pain in his chest and an odd sort of warm feeling in his chest, Hongbin slowly sat up, cringing at the ache his body felt at his movements. Stretching and looking over to the body lying next to him, Hongbin quickly shot up, and moved to the other's side, reaching out to try and wake him up. Suddenly, memories of burning and sharp pain flashed through his head, and Hongbin's fingers curled away from the still male lying next to him, seemingly not breathing.

   Screw it Hongbin thought, and placed his hands on the other's exposed arm, expecting the burning sensation again, only to be met with a slight warmth. Confused, Hongbin looked down to see his usually pale hands with some sort of colour to them, and he raised them to eye level, shaking in disbelief at their miraculous change. Was the spell breaking? In his excitement, Hongbin grabbed Hyuk's body, and hugged it to himself. Wait, why wasn't he breathing? Becoming scared, Hongbin shook Hyuk's body, hoping for some sort of miracle, and thankfully he was met with one as Hyuk suddenly sputtered, coughing as he inhaled deeply, eyes flashing a mysterious white as he gained his breath back. Looking around, his eyes locked with Hongbin's, and a huge smile spread across his cheeks.

  "Hongbin hyung, you are alright!" He gasped out, surprising Hongbin ad his arms gripped him tight, bringing him in for a close hug. His ambitious actions next were what surprised both him and Hongbin though, totally throwing the both of them off guard. Hongbin had opened his mouth to say something, only to feel the painful clash of teeth as Hyuk shot forewards, meeting his lips with his own soft, warm ones.

   Wincing at the pain, Hongbin watched, eyes wide open as Hyuk pulled away, hands adorably gripping his mouth as he stifled the pain from his teeth, and Hongbin couldn't help it, giving in to the cute male wrapped in his embrace. Hongbin stared in wonder at the basically glowing boy as he was pulled in again, lips meeting the other's gently this time. 

   "Hyukkie, what's come over you?" Hongbin asked, enjoying the other's affection, but utterly confused at how easily it came. The other didn't respomd, only trying to worm closer to him, snuggling even deeper into his chest. Something was wrong, and Hongbin felt something was off. Gently but firmly gripping Hyuk's shoulders, he pushed the eager male away and held him at arms length, examining his face eyes widening in horror as they landed upon a different mark on Hyuk's neck that was exactly where the star once was. Eyes zeroing in on the mark, Hongbin poked it, wanting to see what would happen, only to feel no sort of connection with the male before him. The male he had mated with. Confused, he poked again at the weird shape, and was angry to see it still held no effect.

   "Hyukkie, who am I?" Hongbin asked the boy before him, anxiously waiting for some sort of answer to let him know the real Hyuk was still there.

   "Master, what do you mean? Don't you know who you are?" Hyuk asked, unseeing eyes staring at him as his body pressed again against Hongbin's uncertain body. When had he ever called Hongbin master? It was in that moment, Hongbin knew something was terribly wrong.

   "Hyuk, I'm your mate, Hongbin" he slowly said, holding the male once again at arms length. Confusion crossed the other's face, and he shook his head cheerfully.

   "No your not, who is Hongbin Ken Hyung?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 Author's note

Hello my readers, I know this chapter is very confusing. Basically, Hyuk's angelic blood began healing Hongbin, and it began drawing out the demonic control the vampire curse he currently has, had on him, making the two able to touch again. Somehow, Ken had marked Hyuk as well, and when Hyuk went angelic, the mark came into action, controlling him and making Hyuk happy-go-lucky. The answer will be revealed next chapter, so thanks for reading. Please don't ask questions in the comments as it'll be fixed next chapter!! I hope it wasn't too bad, but it has to do with the plot!!