Untouchable

The Darkest night

   Hyuk stared in shock as Hongbin was suddenly thrown off balance by a surge of power he felt coming from behind him. Comcerned, he reached out a hand, trying to help his lover, only to watch, heart breaking as Hongbin scrambled away in fear, eyes squinted as if staring into a bright light. Only then did Hyuk notice the sort of white shining light emenating from his glowing skin, and he immediatly curled into himself, trying to make himself as small as possible to stop the flow of light, but it was to no avail.

   Hyuk watched as Hongbin turned his back, completely shielding himself from him. Him, Hongbin's own boyfriend. Saddened by the action, Hyuk turned and ran from the room, taking his dangerous light with him as he fled, leaving the other in familiar darkness.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   Hongbin had been walking to the tomb where they had laid Hyuk's lifeless body to rest, when suddenly a white haired figure, wearing the same clothes Hyuk did before he died crashed into him, sending the both of them flying. Quickly getting back to his feet, he had stared at the other figure in his mourning, bloody tears already threatening to fall from his eyes, when he realized something. The figure was Hyuk.

   Hongbin remembered having reached his arms out, hands reaching for the boy he couldn't believe was standing before him, alive and well, the only difference being his stark white hair. That should have been the sign then. The sign to back off, that he was dangerous, but he continued on blinded by his emotions. The stabbing burning feeling when he made contact with the figure was what brought him back to reality, Hyuk's glowing sort of back light finally making it clear to Hongbin what he had become. The bane of all demons. 

An Angel.

   Hongbin remembered being confused for a moment as to why if Hyuk was an angel, he didn't have wings, but he didn't have long to think as the light got harsher, eventually causing Hongbin to completely turn away from the pain he was recieving. That's when Hyuk ran, and Hongbin could sense the tears building up in the heavenly creature's eyes. Confused, once the boy was gone, Hongbin began to think to himself.

 If I an cursed to be a creature from Hell, how do I still have a connection with one of the newly turned heavenly sons? Eyes widening in shock, Hongbin thought maybe something still remained, because of Hyuk' uality. Thinking to the Bible, that cursed book, it stated that man should never lay with another man. That would cause the relationship that they did have, to be taboo thus giving him the slight connection with Hell. Continuing on, Hongbin also thought about what had happened when he had cried over Hyuk's dead body, and those glowing tears. His head shot up, realization hitting him.

   Could the End of his and Taekwoon's suffering be in the near future?

   Excited, Hongbin raced from the room to find his Hyukkie. He had to tell him everything, this time being truthful. Whipping around the corner, he found his lover curled into a ball, light gone as he cried silver tears. Hongbin didn't hesitate and reached down to bring his boyfriend into a tight, painful hug. Squirming in discomfort, Hyuk tried to escape him, but Hongbin held on, the pain from his burning skin causing his clothing to start smoking.

   "Hyung!" Hyuk yelled, pushing Hongbin away, and he hit the wall softly with a thud, eyes staring glazed over in pain. Concerned for his Hyung, Hyuk quickly carried him into the first room he saw, and lay him gently on the bed, feverishly opening his shirt, exposing the nasty still smoking burns that marked his skin. Hyuk didn't know what to do, and cried out in frustration as he had to restrain himself from touching the passed out boy's skin, as it would only increase the damage. Hyuk suddenly felt a sort of dark presence behind him, and whipped around coming face to face with Taekwoon, who had a slight look of surprise in his eyes, the rest of his emotions hidden.

   "So ANGEL." Taekwoon started, a sort of look of disgust on his face as he spat the word, and Hyuk curled into himself defensively. "What did you do to my cousin?!" In an instant, Taekwoon had Hyuk pinned to the wall, claws out, protecting the skin on his hands from touching Hyuk's own, allowing a strong grip on the other's neck. Hyuk struggled against the grip, trying to get Taekwoon to recognize him, but saw that through the grief and pain written on his visage, there was no way to get through to him.

   "Taekwoon Hyung! Please it's me!" Hyuk yelped, crying out as the razor sharp claws raked jagged cuts down his cheek, and he winced at the pain. Pulling his hand back to his mouth, Hyuk watched in horror as Taekwoon the blood off, his smirk suddenly fading into a look of recognition.

   "Hyukkie" the redhead male whispered out, and he went in for a hug, only for Hyuk to squeezed from his grip.

  "Hyung, if you dont want to end up like Hongbin here, PLEASE don't touch me" nodding in understanding, Taekwoon drew his arms back, hugging himself. "Hyung, is there any way to help Hongbin?" Taekwoon began tapping his chin in thought, a sudden thought coming to him and he glanced warily into Hyuk's eyes.

   "Let him drink your blood"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's note:

Hello my readers! So it's been revealed that Hyuk is a heavenly being, a general term being an angel, but he doesn exactly fit the criteria, so he is something else. Anyway, things look kinda bad now, but they will get so much better now that Hyuk is alive again. Thanks for reading!!