Chapter 4

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                      

At the Jung Company,

The press is present at the entrance of the Jung Company and take pictures of everyone who enter in the company. 
Everyone want to know if it is true that Jung Soojung gives up the company to her older sister and what will happened to the company. 

Everyone from the board are present, ever the Kim members family are here. Indeed, they have shares in the Jung Company. They are waiting for Hyuna and Secretary Park.
Kim Myungsoo doesn't pay any attention in this, he is only seated on a chair and plays with his phone. He speaks with his friends who are at New York, he organizes their return and inform them what they will do when they come back to Seoul. He gets very excited that his friends are coming back next week.

When Hyuna and Secretary Park arrive in the room, everyone bow to her and she does the same. She takes place next to Myungsoo who doesn't give her any attention. 

At the same time, Soojung is waiting in her Grandpa's office where she is looking around and takes her energy from the room. She is connecting with Secretary Park with an earpiece. She can hear everything from the meeting and to know when she has to go down and reveals herself. 

Hyuna tries to maintain a face but we can see that she is very happy. She has to make an impassive face indeed her grandpa has just passed away. 
Secretary Park begins the meeting with a speech about Jung Grandpa and the subject of this meeting. He reminds everyone that this meeting is very important and it's going to decide of the future of the company. 
He lets Hyuna speaks up, she speaks about her grandpa and the importance that he had in her life and the company. 

It is the signal to Soojung to go down. Everyone from the company that see Soojung walks, ask who she is and what she is doing in the founder's room ?
Hyuna continues her speech and express that Soojung is not here because she has given up her the company and anything else from her grandpa. 

In the meeting room, everyone are shocked, ask why Soojung abandons everything and where are the papers that prove that she gives up everything. Why the favourite grand-daughter didn't ever come to South of Korea ? The meeting room becomes very noisy. Nobody listen to nobody.
Myungsoo only laughs at the situation and look at everyone. He is very happy that he isn't an heir but a simple spoil child. 

When Hyuna replies that the documents will come later because Soojung is in LA, the door of the meeting opens and a young and beautiful woman walks to Hyuna. 
The meeting room becomes silent and the board members are very surprised, they recognise Jung Soojung, the Goddess Heiress. 
Myungsoo asks his brother who she is and can't help him but to look at her as the most gorgeous girl he sees in the world. Her long black hair and her white face. She looks like a doll but also a y and charismatic woman. He can't close his mouth and his brother laughs at him. Yes, she is the Goddess Heiress.
Mr and Mrs Kim are very happy that Jung Soojung is back but what she is doing here if she gives up the company to her sister.

Hyuna smiles and hugs her sister. She says to everyone that she is back to give her the company but what she doesn't think what Soojung does. Soojung rolls her eyes, returns to her and asks her to go back to sit where she was. Then, she asks Secretary Park to come next to her. 

"Goodmorning everyone ! I see that nobody were late and I love it. So to the people who don't recognize me, I'm Jung Soojung, the heiress of the Jung Company and I just comes back from LA." She said while bowing to everyone
Everyone reply to her bow by bowing to her. 
"I can't assist my grandpa's funerals because I had thing to take care. But today, I am here with everyone to speak about the future of the Jung Company. I hope that everyone are here to listen to me and to help me to take the good decision. But mostly to accept my decision. " She responded calmly
Everyone nod at her. 
" Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter