Chapter 10

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credit : https://infinitechinggyu.wordpress.com

Day by day, Soojung and Myungsoo become very close ever if they always annoy each other. People from the company find that they make a good couple and their work together is always the best. They become the powerful couple, it's how employees call them and hope that they become a real couple.

Little by little, Myungsoo begins to be attached to Soojung. He can't help him to love her, he can't stop his heart to beat fast when they are together and when a little touch by her make him confused. Yes, we are speaking about Kim Myungsoo who every girl dream to be with and any of them can make him fall for them. The Goddess Heiress makes the Rich Playboy falls for her. He doesn't want to tell her his feelings because he isn't sure what is love. 
As Soojung, she falls for his kindness, his serious in work and he makes her feel something that she never feel. Now, she understands what her grandpa sees in him but she can't help her to feel guilty because she uses him to take revenge on her sister. 

A night at the Soojung and Myungsoo's apartment,

Now, they don't need to cook or to clean the apartment because they realize that they are very busy and need someone to help them. They hire a maid who comes every morning to clean and prepare their breakfast and dinner. 
They eat together, discuss about everything and ever drink wine before going to their bedroom. 
This night, there is a storm and Soojung really hates it, when she lived alone, everytime there is a storm, she went to her friend to sleep over or didn't sleep all night. 
She tries to sleep but she can't so she goes to knock at Myungsoo's door. He opens the door and asks her why she is here. 
When she's going to answer him, a lightning appears and she hugs him. He is paralyzed by her action but laughs very hard. She hits him by saying that it's not
funny and asks him with her lovely eyes if she can stay with him. 

" Ok if you want but I have work to finish so don't make any noise !" He replied
" No problem ! " She exclaimed while going to the bedroom and taking place on a sofa in front of the bed.
Myungsoo continues to concentrate on his work at the desk, meantime, Soojung sits on the sofa and observes him. She loves to see him work hard, he looks like very handsome and falls asleep on the sofa. 
He finishes his work and sees that she sleeps. He sighs and approches her. She looks so beautiful and peaceful, he can't help him and begins to caress her face before bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter