Chapter 11

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

At the Jung Company,

When she arrives at the company alone, everyone are curious where is Myungsoo. 
Soojung passes the day without any problem and works very hard. She ever goes to the different department to see what they do and scold them if they don't it correctly. Employees are afraid of her because she gives off a cold aura but they can only admired her. She is so chic and cool. 

After the call of Myungsoo which deals with a dinner with his friends, she says that she accepts it and will wait to him at her office. 
She decides to take a break and calls Secretary Park. She wants to go home to wear a dress for tonight but she doesn't have a car. Indeed, Myungsoo says that she doesn't need one because he is always with her. She regrets to accepts his sentence.
Secretary Park sends her a chauffeur to take her home. 
She looks at her wardrobe and wears a simple black dress which exploses her legs. She does her make up a little strong with a red lipstick and decides to wear her long diamants earrings (like the picture). 
She goes back at the company and continues her work. Everyone is fascinated by her beauty and wondered where she will go after the work. 

At the end of the day, employees see Myungsoo arrives very well dressed and understand that they will go out together. 
He knocks at her door and enters. He sees her standing in front of the desk and is very amazed by the y black dress but also by her beauty. He wants to bite her y red lips. 
She says hi to him and to wait for 5 minutes, she needs to finish something. He just nods and continues checking her. His eyes are drawn to her and only her.

When they go out from her office, Myungsoo can see that every man check on her, he feels angry, take her hand and leads her at the parking lot. 
She stops and asks him what he is doing. He only replies that they need to be fast because his friends are waiting for them. He looks angry but she doesn't say anything. 

In the car, she tells him her day and asks him about his friends. He takes his phone out and shows her a picture of his friends because she wants to know who is who. She doesn't want to appear as someone who doesn't care about them but he replies that she is this kind of people. She hits him. 

At the restaurant,

They arrive and see that they are waiting for them. His friends are very nosy and play pranks at each other. 
When they see Soojung, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter