Chapter 27

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hospital, 

It has been one week that Soojung stays at the hospital and she hates it but doesn't have any choice.
After the visit of the doctor, Soojung can go home. Myungsoo has always been beside her during her stay. He doesn't ever want to go to the Jung Company to manage it but she threatens him and everyone know, he can't say no to her.
" Okay ! I prepare everything ! I just need to sign paper and we can go home !" He said by giving a kiss on her forehead and went out the room
She sighs when she looks the news on the tv, they only speak about her and she dreads when she is going out of the hospital. 
Infinite boys and their family always come to visit her so she doesn't feel alone. 
She apologizes to the Infinite boys for what she said at the restaurant and they reassure her by saying that it's nothing. She becomes very close to Hoya who helps her to accept what happened and support her, indeed before becoming the President of his family's company, Hoya had a psychology degree. 
Sometimes, Myungsoo is jealous of their closeness but he knows that it's for Soojung and accepts it. 

Myungsoo comes back to the room and says that they can go home. 
" Okay ! Let's go !" He announced happily
" Love ! I'm afraid of them !" She said with a pout 
" Who ?" He asked 
" The journalists ! Everyone ! I don't want them ! They are going to try to ask me questions !" She told him 
" It's okay ! Don't worry ! I'm with you ! Just hold tightly my hand ! Secretary Park and my parents arrange everything !" He reassured her by holding her hand
She nods and they walk together to the exit of the hospital. 

Outside the hospital,

Journalists are everywhere, they want to know how is Soojung and what's going happen. They see the couple and run to them.
" Soojung sshi, are you okay ?", " Why Hyuna did this ?", "Didn't you have a good relationship with her ?", "Myungsoo sshi, did she do this because you played with her heart ?", etc.
Bodyguards try to make a way for them to the car which is waiting for them but journalists are very greedy of any scoops and don't let them make a way. 
Myungsoo begins to be angry and shouts " Move out ! Soojung is pregnant and she can't be stressed ! Can you move out so we can go home quietly ?!" 
Soojung looks at him shocked and tries to make him calm. She says that she is okay. 
Everyone let them pass because they are shocked by Myungsoo's revelation and see that Soojung feels uncomfortable. 

In the car, 

It's very quiet, nobody speak. Myungsoo doesn't say anything, he is just angry about what happened at the hospital and looks outside the car. 
Soojung understands the situation, takes his hand and puts it on her tummy. He returns his head and sighs.
" It's okay ! We are fine ! Don't be mad Daddy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter