Chapter 3

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Credit : https://melancholyofawriter.files.wordpress.com

The day of the Jung Grandpa's funerals, 

Everyone from the high society are present to pay their respects to Jung Grandpa. He was known as a playful grandpa who has a big heart but who was also strict in business. 
The first thing, you see when you arrive is Hyuna who is alone to greet the people, then after, Myungsoo arrives and takes her in this arms before to greet people with her. Everyone know that the Kim family is very close to the Jung family but they really want to know what going on between these two young adults. They know that Hyuna is an one years older than Myungsoo but it is not a really problem nowadays. 
Some whisper that Hyuna and Myungsoo are going to married to merge the companies because normally it is his older brother Woohyun was the one who has to get married to Hyuna but he is engaged to another heiress, Choi Sulli.
Then, everyone remember the rebel but beautiful Soojung, where is she ? The one who dares to abandon their relaxing life to go live alone, study and find a job abroad.  

During the funerals, Myungsoo hears people only speak about Soojung, he becomes very curious, who is she ? Where is she ? Why she doesn't come to her grandpa's funerals ? He observes everyone and only sees people that come to see how are the things, they don't really care of Jung Grandpa, it makes him sigh. 

In reality, nobody know but Jung Soojung is here and observes everyone. In particulary, her sister who is crying, she thinks that Hyuna is a very good actress. While she looks around, she sees the man that she follows and asks Secretary Park to give her any informations of him, this man is Kim Myungsoo. 

At the end of the funerals, Myungsoo takes Hyuna back at the Jung household, the ride is very quiet, nobody speak and they are tired. When, they arrive, Hyuna thanks him and tells him that she will see him next day at the company. 

At the Kim's house,

When Myungsoo arrives, his parents ask him if he takes Hyuna home, he says he did. They take place in the living room and they speak about Jung Grandpa. His brother Woohyun and his fiancee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter