Chapter 2

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

Credit : http://putriavicennap.blogspot.fr

Seoul, South of Korea,

Secretary Park is waiting Soojung to arrive. He checks everything for her to arrive without any press or anything else. He doesn't want nobody know that she is coming back. 

When she arrives and sees Secretary Park, she runs to him and hugs him tightly without any words. He leaves her hug him and pats her head like a father. 
" Welcome to Seoul, Soojung ah, everything is going to be alright... Are you going to hug me until I can't breathe ?" He whispers

She says nothing and just looks him like a lost child.

"It is ok, follow me." He said lovely and begins to take her things

She follows him without any words. When they arrive at the car, he opens the door at the back for her but she frowns, opens the door from the ahead of the car and takes place next to the driver seat.
Secretary Park shakes his head, smiles before to take place at the driver seat and drives to an unknown place. He knows that in this situation, Soojung loves silence so he doesn't say anything and continue to drive. 

During the drive, Soojung observes how Seoul changes since she decided to leave the country. She realizes that she misses her country and in reality, she is very happy to come back. She only wants to come back for an other situation, not for the death of her Grandpa... She sees that Secretary Park doesn't take the road to the main household so she asks him where they are going. He only replies her to trust him and she nods. 

They arrive in front of a building where he takes her to an apartment at the last floor. She is captivating by it and begins to explore the apartment. Eight people can live in this apartment, she realizes that she is coming back in this elite world where she is an heiress and she sighs. 
Secretary Park takes her things and brings it to a bedroom where he says to Soojung that it is her apartment. She is shocked and asks him why she can't return to the household. 
He says to her to take place at the big table in the living room while he is going to take her water and things to eat, she only nods because she knows that he is going to explain everything to her. She just needs to be calm and listen eveything he has to say. She really wants to go hug her sister and has someone who can understand her. 

Secretary Park arrives in the living room with an enveloppe and an usb key. He says to her that he knows that she is very affected by the death of her Grandpa but she needs to read these documents and look at this usb key and she will have the answers to her questions. He says that he has to going back to the company to take care of things and if she has any question or needs anything, she can call him anytime. 

With apprehen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter