Chapter 14

Try me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

Credit : http://weheartit.com

One year later,

Since the argument at the meeting between Soojung and Hyuna, nobody knows where is Hyuna. Indeed, the press discovered the incidence and rumors speared. Pictures of her drunk at different bars of Seoul make the headlines, the testimony of the workers from the Jung's residence show that she has a problem with alcool. After she made the headlines, nobody sees her. 

As for Soojung, she was happy that she succeded in revenging her grandpa and saved the company. On one hand, she regrets this situation after all she is her sister but she did that to protect herself. 
As her relationship with Myungsoo, they are madly in love and now shares the same bedroom. They are engaged, Myungsoo is very over-possessive and wants everyone know that she is his. He wants to tell the world that she is the only one and not just one of his "toy". He stops everything for her and this decision make lot of girls cry. She loves him and accepts his jealousy. She has at her finger a very big diamant that everyone envie when they see it. 
Their family and friends want to vomit everytime they see them, they are so sweet that it make you uncomfortable. 

The Jung Company becomes more and more important, everyone want to work with them. Soojung manages it very well and nobody can't say that she is just beautiful but a very good business woman. Little girls want to become like her and it makes Myungsoo very proud. She makes the cover of different magazines. 
She is very serious and works very hard. Sometimes, Myungsoo has to stop her and orders her to take a day off because she doesn't know to stop and work until she is exhausted or faints. Everytimes it happens, they argue and give each other cold shoulders until Soojung says that she is going to descrease her work. 
But she doesn't and works secretly. Moreover, Myungsoo can't watch her because he doesn't work anymore as her personnal assistant, he returns to be the Marketing Director of the Kim Company. He complained when Soojung says that she doesn't need him anymore and that they don't need to be always together, they need to separate private life and work. She says that she can't be concentrate in her work when he is with her. It's how she persuaded him. He finds it cute and accepts.  

Myungsoo is very over-possessive that he doesn't let her alone when they don't work. He follows her everywhere and he is always with her. Anywhere he goes, Soojung is with him. His friends always make fun of him and say that he is crazy. He always responds that he is crazy in love.
The couple always have fun with their friends and they don't change, they play hard, after all, they are young. 

One night at the couple's apartment,

After their love session, they cuddle on the bed. Myungsoo plays with her hair, kisses and bites her neck, he loves doing it after they make love. Sometimes, she challenges him again by only pronounces "Try me !" and he doesn't control himself. "Try me !" becomes their code, everytime, she pronounces this sentence, she knows that he is going to show how he loves her.
This night, she has to say something to him and she knows he is going to hate it so she decides to challenge him before mentionning the thing.
" Love, I have sometimes to tell you..." She said calmly
" What is it, Babe ?" He asked by kissing her neck
" You know that Secretary Park and me, we are working on a project in Japan." She replied by stopping him before she can't control herself 
" So ?" He demanded by looking her in her eyes
" So I need to go here Monday to check if everything is okay. I will be here for one week " She responded 
" To Japan ? Why ? This Monday? Is it Secretary Park who always go abroad ?!" He said with big eyes
" Yes ! But he can't ! Tomorrow, he has to go to China to sign a contrat !" She told him
" I don't want you to go here alone and you know that next week I will busy, Woohyun Hyung is going to his honeymoon !"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter