Chapter 9: Will you be my girlfriend?

My Vampire Wifey

- Thurday - 6:00 AM - 

You were once again woken up by your crow alarm. You switched it off and went to do your daily routine. As usual , you went to put on your 'lotion' and drank the bottle of blood before leaving your house. 

Once you stepped out of your house , you were surprise to see EunYeon and B2ST standing at your doorstep.

EunYeon: _____-ah~ Annyeong! 

You: A-Annyeong. What bring the 7 of you here? Where's WooHyun? 

DooJoon: WooHyun said he have something to do in his school so he called us to bring you to school.

You: I see~ Since WooHyun's not here...can we teleport? 

JunHyung: No no no , young lady. You don't wanna get caught right? [Pointing at the CCTV]

You: Aish! 

You, EunYeon and B2ST arrived shortly at Epik High , girls were screaming at the top of their lungs.

EunYeon: Everybody just keep your mouth shout , especially the girls before I shut it up for you!

KiKwang: Thats my girl~ [Slung an arm over EunYeon's shoulder] 

You: Are you sure the 2 of you are not dating?

EunYeon: We're not dating and get your dirty hands away from me shoulder! 

KiKwang: Chill~ 

Yoseob: _____-ah~ Gaja, leave the 2 lovebirds there. [Drags you to class] 

For the first few classes , you were paying attention but later on , you became very bored and start thinking about lots of thing. 

*What do WooHyun have to do in his school so early?* 

*Don't tell me he wanted to avoid me because of yesterday night?!* 

You: Aish! Molla! 

Ms Lee: Yes Ms Park? Do yo have anything you don't understand? 

You: Joesonghabnidah~ Please continue. 

Finally, break time started. You packed your bag moodily. You were walking along the corridoor with EunYeon and B2ST behind you. 

EunYeon: Yah! Lee KiKwang! How are we gonna bring her to the garden? (Whispering)

KiKwang: Ask DooJoon hyung! 

DooJoon: I'll bring her there, the 6 of you go to the garden first.

With that , EunYeon and the other member left. DooJoon then walked beside you. He told you that they have something for you at the garden but before going to the garden , they have to blindfold you. 

Once you were brought to the garden , B2ST and EunYeon left quietly but they didn't really left that place , they were hiding behind the bushes.

Later on, you heard someone telling you to take off the blindfold , you did as you were told. When you opened your eyes, you were shock to see WooHyun standing infront of you with a bunch of roses. 

WooHyun: _____-ah~ 

You: D-Deh! 

WooHyun: [Kneeled on 1 knee] Will you be my...erm wife or girlfriend? 

You: Why must I choose wife or girlfriend?

WooHyun: Because you said we have to get married by next year May right? But odviously its too early to propose so I'm kind of confuse. [Rubbing the back of his neck]

You: But I thought we're already a couple? 

WooHyun: But I don't get to confess right? So....will you be my girlfriend?

You: Yes [Nodded your head and accepted the roses]

WooHyun: Gomawo ______-ah! [Hugged you tightly]

You: Araso araso. Wait....you ditched school again?! [Smacked his back]

WooHyun: Hehehe.....good guess, I did. [Rubbing the back of his neck]

You: I . Told . You . Not .To . Ditch! [Hit his chest on every word you said]

WooHyun: I'm sorry~ But I did it for you.

You: Great! Now I'm the bad one.

WooHyun: No you're not! [Hugged you again] Mianhae~ 

You: Forgiven! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boo boo boo~ everybody! LOL , I sort of spazzing over Z.I to the C.O ~  He's cute! Especially in Match Up! I love Begger Co! ^^ So....opinions...should I change my font in this fanfics or not?

BTW....seriously sorry for not updating since Friday ^^" I fell sick ~ And also sorry for this short update :) 

Please comment and subscribe! and also bear with my misused and mispelled words ^-^"

Replies:

@shockeenycee- Definitely ^^

@ImAChodingGirl - Will explain about it! ^^ 

@lostluv-c - Me too :)

@JULIAAA - Glad you like it :>

@JenieceVu1007 - Updated~ 

@omg-ilovestories - Thanks <:

@rawr6127 - Hehehe ^^ 

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)