Chapter 29: Powers

My Vampire Wifey

- In your bedroom - 

WooHyun woke up and felt a light weight on his stomach. He sat up and saw you sleeping with your head on his stomach while sitting beside your bed. WooHyun smiled and lightly touched your hair which cause you to woke up by the sudden touch. 

You felt something touched your head and immediately sat up straight to see WooHyun smiling at you. Without hesitation, you throw yourself to WooHyun and hugged him tightly. 

WooHyun: Sorry if I disturbed your sleep. [Ruffled your hair] 

You: It's okay. [Smiled] You finally woke up. 

WooHyun: Finally woke up? How long have I been on the bed? 

You: About....6 hours ago? 

WooHyun: Thats long. [Nodded] 

WooHyun then recalled about him drinking the cup of liquid and fainted. 

WooHyun: ________. 

You: Yeah? 

WooHyun: What about my power? 

You: Oh yeah.... since it's still early now, let's go to the hill and see if you have it already or not. 

WooHyun nodded and went to change while you waited for him at the door step. Once he's done, you held his hand and walked together to the hill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WooHyun's eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful scenery.

WooHyun: This is definitely something I can never see in Seoul. 

You: Of course~ Now, let's try and see what power you've got. 

- 1 hour later - 

You puffed your cheeks and sat on the ground. *How can he still have nothing?!* WooHyun then sat down beside you while pouting. 

You looked at him and patted his back. 

You: Gwaenchana. We still left with 2 power have not test. Wait...no it's 3. Fire, lightning and mind. 

WooHyun: Araso. 

Both of you stood up and you stood far away from WooHyun. 

You: Use your palm to face the grass. Then think of things that made you angry. Fire would eventually appear. 

WooHyun done what you told him and started thinking of something that he's angry. But he can't think of anything. 

WooHyun: Theres nothing that makes me angry. 

You: Fine, I'll create a fake story. 

You started with...

You: One day, you went home and erm.... found me and some other guys cuddle together. 

You then saw a small orange spark appearing on WooHyun's palm. You smirked and continue...

You: You asked me what happened and I told you that I don't love you anymore. 

This time, your eyes widened when you saw another palm of WooHyun appeared a small spark, white and shining. *Lightning too?!* 

You: And I also said that... I hate the fact that you're a human. 

In WooHyun's mind, he was enduring not to go crazy infront of you. *It's just a fake story!* 

The more WooHyun is enduring, the more sparks you saw, appear on his palm. About miliseconds later, he's left palm start to create a lightning ball while his right was palm was forming a fire ball with him knowing. 

You smiled and walked to WooHyun. 

You: You're done know. 

WooHyun: Huh? 

You: Look at your palms. 

WooHyun brought up both of his palms and his eyes widened. 

WooHyun: Whoah. So my power is? 

You: Lightning and fire combination. Which is very rare for a vampire to have it.

WooHyun: That's why I'm human~ 

You: Whatever. [Rolled your eyes and smiled] Throw both the lightning and fire ball away. [Nodding towards the sea] 

WooHyun nodded and threw both the lightning and fire ball towards the see then turn back to you. 

You: Let's continue. Now is mind reading. Try sending a message through your mind to me. This is also called telepathy. 

With that,WooHyun starting thinking and send something to you. While you closed your eyes. 

*_______-ah.*

Your eyes opened and looked at WooHyun: 

You: I can hear you. No let's see if you can hear me. 

*Pabo pabo pabo~*

WooHyun: Who are you calling pabo?

You: To the one I send my message to~ 

WooHyun just chuckled at your childishness.

You: Now let's see if you can read my mind. Theres different between telepathy an this. 

*Tree tree tree~* 

WooHyun: Hahaha! Tree tree tree? What are you thinking? 

You: I'm thinking about you. Tree equals to you. 

WooHyun: Why am I a tree? 

You: NamWoo sounds like namu, which is tree. 

WooHyun: Nice way of thinking. [Show you to face of his >> =_=] 

You: Thanks~ Now let's try mind controlling. Just close your eyes and think that you're their commander.

WooHyun nodded and closed his eyes. 

*Left leg out* 

Your eyes widened when your left leg moved a step be itself. 

You: Stop! 

WooHyun stopped and looked at you. 

You: Well done. You got lightning and fire then together with mind power. YOUR PERFECT! 

You then ran to WooHyun and hugged him. 

You: Wah~ I'm so proud of my yeobo! I'm a vampire but I only have 2 powers!!! Your a human and have 3 powers! 

WooHyun: Awww~ My wifey is jelly? 

You: Nope! I'm just proud of you. 

WooHyun: Araso araso. Let's go back. 

With that, both of you walked back to the mansion together. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Back with an update ^^ Sorry for the long wait though ^^" 

Frankly speaking, I'm so shocked when I saw the number of subscriber I'm having now....thumbs up! >> d[O_O]b

Sincerely,

HaeWon :)