Chapter 26: Revenge

My Vampire Wifey

After you left the house, you went up to the mountain and sat on the grass. You tilted your head and saw the bright full moon hung on the black sky. You closed your eyes and the memories of you since young till now started flashing through your mind. You got interrupt when a voice talked to you. 

????: All alone? 

You turned to your right to see Seyong with a different hair color.

You: Yeah. 

Seyong: What happened? 

You: Nothing. 

The memories of you getting pregnant, anticipating the arrival of DaeHyun and also the sudden miscarriage. Tears start to roll down your cheeks.

Seyong: Yah, waegurae?! [Clean the tears away] *Something bad must have happened* 

You: N-Nothing. [Smiled] Everything's fine. 

Seyong: Lies. 

You can hear seriousness in his tone. 

Seyong: Tell me what happened. 

You: I'm pregnant. 

Seyong: This I know. 

You: But...everything's nothing now. It's unfair ya know. I was anticipating everything thats gonna happen but now, everything just crashed in one day. 

Seyong: W-What do you mean? [Eyes widened] *Don't tell me...* 

You: I had a miscarriage earlier. 

Seyong: I know who did it. [Clenched his fist]*Both of them are gonna get it from me!*

You: Me too. And, I'm gonna take revenge. For everything I lost. My mom and my child. 

Seyong: You're one strong girl ya know. Don't worry, I'll help you. [Smiled] 

You: B-But he's your dad. Shouldn't you be helping him? 

Seyong: Being his son is a disgrace. To all the vampire residents and also myself. So, I'll help you. 

You: Thanks. [Smiled] *Why is he being so good to me? Doesn't he wanna kill the last time?* 

Seyong: Most welcomed. 

One you don't know is that, Seyong is in love with you, ever since he start to get close to you because of his dad. At first he doubt about his feelings towards you. But until he knew that you're married and pregnant. He then knew how hurt it was to see the one he loved to be with someone esle. This is also the main reson why he wanted to go against his father. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Back with an short update :) Sorry for the long wait. Hope you like ~ 

Sincerely,

HaeWon ^^