Chapter 11: 5683

My Vampire Wifey

- Lotte World - 

When the 8 of you arrived , you, EunYeon and Yoseob were looking around like a 5 year old child.

You: Whoah~ So this is Lotte World?! 

HyunSeung: Yeap! Like it? 

You&EunYeon: Of course! 

EunYeon: This place is awesome! I would visit like 4 times in a week! 

KiKwang: Erm....thats too much, the entrance fee is not cheap at all.

DongWoon: Aish, hyung! Its not the time to talk about money! Its the time to have fun! 

With that, all of you went to queue for different games. You and EunYeon dragged HyunSeung and KiKwang to queue for the rollercoaster. When its the rollercoaster started , you can see KiKwang face turn pale. Once the rollercoast slide down the slope, KiKwang and HyunSeung were screaming at the top of their lungs. You were just laughing out loud at their expression.

You: Oh my god! HyunSeung and KiKwang's expression are priceless! 

EunYeon: I know right! I was laughing out loud!

KiKwang: Yah! Thats not funny! 

HyunSeung: Its our first time riding it!

DooJoon: So here you are! 

JunHyung: We have been looking for all of you.

You: Talk less , play more! You're naggy! and Jang HyunSeung , you're coming with me! 

You dragged EunYeon and HyunSeung together with you and went to play other games and stuffs. You stopped playing at about 8PM and met the others in one of the cafe. 

You: Wah! Daebak! 

DooJoon: Tired right?

You: Of course! But at least I had fun! 

HyunSeung: JunHyung hyung! Safe me! Give me blood! I'm gonna faint soon! 

KiKwang: HyunSeung-ah~ Stop being so dramatic! 

HyunSeung: Its true! _____ have been dragging us here and there! 

EunYeon: She is damn hyper today! I think I need to drink at least 5 bottles of blood to energize myself.

DongWoon: Noona~ We're all tired....can we go home already? 

You: Araso~ 

With that, you, EunYeon and B2ST went back to your own apartment.

You arrived in your apartment to see a pair of familiar sneakers at your shoe rag. *WooHyun?* You walk over to your living room but theres no sight of WooHyun. You then went into your room to see WooHyun lying on your bed. You called him but theres no reply , you walk over to his side to see him sleeping while hugging 1 of your pillow. You observed his face. *He have a sharp nose, pretty eyes...fine lips too, he have double eyelids!* Your hands was about to touch his eyes untill another hand grabbed your wrist.

WooHyun: Can't resist my look?

You: N-N-No! 

WooHyun: Have you eaten yet? 

You: Nope.

WooHyun: Go take a bathe while I cook something for you.

You: Araso~ 

-10 minutes later-

You came out 10 minutes later and went out to see a bowl of instant noodle on the dinning table. 

WooHyun: I can only find this.

You: Gwaenchanayo~ *Oh great...Now I feel like eating raw meat.* By the way..I thought I told you not to wait? 

WooHyun: I'm not waiting!

You: Then why are you at my house? 

WooHyun: Theres nothing to do in my house. 

You: How did you get in! 

WooHyun: I sort of hecked the lock system.

You: Great. Now I have to change it again! 

WooHyun: Change it to 5683! 

You: Why? 

WooHyun: Its the meaning of L.O.V.E 

You: I wonder if you're lovesick or not.

WooHyun: Maybe I am~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! Back with a lame update....cause I spend my whole day thinking about a plot for my 3rd FF! 

I won't be replying comments today ^^' sorry~ 

Please comment and subscribe! and also bear with my misused and mispelled words ^^" 

My 3rd FF

Title: Not Just Friend but Husband and Wife

Starring: Gyu and You! 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112073/not-just-bestfriends-but-husband-and-wife-sunggyu

Yours Truly,

HaeWon ^^