Kiss and Hug Baby

KrisHan drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Ah.." Kris looked confused as he stood, staring down at his son's face, "W-what- again..?"

 

"Daddy!" little Sehunnie pouted, "You didn'teu listhen!" he whined.

 

His dad blinked, his mind trying to process what he had just said, "I- I heard- but, Hunnie, baby.." he trailed off, finding it hard to even try to explain.

 

His son frowned at him, his eyes tearing as he wailed, feet stomping on the floor, "Why?? Doesn'teu daddy wanth ith?!"

 

Kris felt trapped and speechless at the same time, "Uhh..b-baby..its-"

 

"Nini says he loves me!!!" little Sehun indignantly shouted at him, seemingly hurt, "Daddy doesn'teu want Hunnie towh be happy?!"

 

The older sighed, crouching low to stare at his son's eyes, "Of course daddy wants Hunnie to be happy," he said, "But, Hunnie-"

 

"See!! Daddy doesn'teu wanth ith!" Sehunnie shouted, hands pressing protectively against his little tummy, "Baby won'th wanth you towh daddy! Only Nini loves us!! And-and mommy! Mommy loves Nini too! Iths only daddy who doesn'th wanth happy Hunnie!!!"

 

Then his son turned and ran away as fast as his little feet could up the stairs, wailing all the way.

 

Kris cringed when his son slammed the door of his bedroom.

 

"Gosh," he heard his spouse's voice, "That was...dramatic.."

 

Luhan giggled when Kris looked at him with pitiful eyes, lips in a pout, "You could have helped, you know."

 

"Why? You were doing great," snickered Luhan, "And its enough that you're the 'bad guy'. 'Mommy loves Nini', remember?" he chuckled as Kris frowned deeper.

 

The taller sighed, kneading his temples as he let out a groan, "How can you even explain.." he looked at the other, face uneasy, "..that?"

 

"You can't, he wants something, he won't listen," Luhan sighed now, taking pity at his spouse who was clearly stressed at the situation, "He's a spoiled 6 year old boy," he smirked as he can't stop but add, "Thanks to you."

 

"He isn't spoiled!" Kris defended, "He's just loved!"

 

Luhan rolled his eyes at that, "Okay, not spoiled, 'loved'."

 

He then held Kris' hand and led him towards the living room, tugging him down to sit beside him on the couch, "Everything's going to be fine," he told Kris, "Our baby just-"

 

"He thinks he's going to have a baby just because Nini keeps giving him hugs and kisses everytime they meet, honey!" Kris blurted out, "What is that kid even thinking?! Who-"

 

The doorbell cut him off, followed by a fist pounding on the door, "Kris ing Wu!!! Open this door!!!"

 

Kris scowled, "What is that Park Dobi doing here now?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter