Nini didn'th hold my hand! He kithed me insteadeu!!! (for shu712exo)

KrisHan drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•^-^• This chapter is dedicated to

 

--->>> shu712exo <<<---

 

 

for your KaiHun fluff scene!!! 

***uhm, but I couldn't help but put in KrisHan and ChanBaek! >< miane, this fic is kinda stuffed with my top 3 ultimate ships***

 

***I hope you'll like it though~

......hopefully >< ***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehunnie was pouting when he got home, his dad, Kris, was clueless as to the reason why.

 

"Okay, you forgot to buy him bubble tea?" Luhan playfully asked when he saw Kris looking depressed as their little boy climbed up the stairs without a word, going straight to his room.

 

Kris raised the dozen bubble teas he was holding, looking pitiful, "The bubble teas are crying."

 

"Oh, you poor dear," Luhan walked to him and hugged him, "What happened?"

 

"I don't know," Kris sobbed, he really sounded depressed, "I wasn't late in fetching him from school, I bought extra chocolate bubble teas but they were ignored by Hunhun."

 

"Hmm," Luhan reassuringly rubbed small circles on Kris' back, "I'm sure you both will sort this out."

 

Kris hugged him back, chin resting on the top of Luhan's head, "I'll cry if my own son ignores me completely," he then grinned, pulling slightly away from Luhan, "But before that," he leaned in to whisper in his ear, " 'Sort' me out first."

 

His spouse blushed at that, "erted old man.."

 

Kris pouted, "Y-you-you're gonna i-ignore m-me too?" he tried to appear pitiful, forcing tears to his eyes as he rapidly blink, "Uhhh-huhu...my fam-"

 

"Mmmmmwwwuuaahhh!!!" Luhan had leaned in and kissed him on the lips, pinching Kris' nose after, snickering as he said, "You big baby."

 

Kris was grinning now, "You love me though."

 

"Mmh,..and as to why," Luhan had playfully scrunched up his cute button nose, "..I'm still searching for the reason."

 

Then he giggled, turning away as Kris pouted at him, "You little deer! Say you love me!!"

 

"You love me~" followed by a giggle as he ran away from his husband, Kris fast on his heels.

 

"LULU!!! Come back here!!" Kris shouted after him, though a grin was on his face.

 

"Hahaha! If you can catch me~" the other sing songs as he ran faster.

 

Kris grunted but he went after him still, "You better know what you're asking for, Lulu!!"

 

He heard a giggle before the other turned right and disappeared from his sight, "Aish!! This deer! I just want a kiss!"

 

"I already gave you one!!" was the reply, his laughter echoing down the halls.

 

"Not enough!" he heard a door shut close, he stopped in the halls, "I want a kiss that can make babies!" he shamelessly yelled.

 

Their was no response to that.

 

Kris groaned.

 

"OH COME ON!! LULU!!" he wailed, "Don't you want HunHun to have a-" he opened one door, no Luhan, "- a brother? Brothers?" a crease formed in his brow when on the third door there still wasn't a 'Lulu', "Okay, that's it! You are definitely aski-"

 

He could hear a faint giggle a little farther down his right, "Got you now," he smirked as he uttered the words under his breath.

 

He stalked towards the closed door, the last one down the hall.

 

Kris abruptly opened the door, making Luhan feign a gasp and a horrified expression, "No~"

 

He raised one hand over his forehead and the other was clutching over his chest as he dramatically exclaimed, "This is unfair! I cannot win against you! Spare my poor soul, oh great Reaper!"

 

Kris snickered at that, leaning close as he placed both hands on either sides of Luhan's head, effectively trapping him, "Ah, but honey~" he whispered seductively, "I'm the 'giver of life'."

 

He tipped Luhan's head back and kissed him deep.

 

Then he carried him in his arms towards the bed, not breaking the kiss.

 

"Lu," he moaned, "I want the kiss that makes babies now."

 

The other just groaned in response, wrapping his legs around Kris' waist to pull him closer, "Hurry."

 

RING! RING! RING!

 

Kris' phone blared up, the sound drilling through their ears.

 

"." Kris cursed, he dug his phone from his pocket and rejected it, tossed it on the bed before turning back to Luhan, "No ers this time, I swear I'm gon-"

 

The phone rang again.

 

'Yeol' was calling.

 

Kris was about to shut it off when Luhan's phone rang next.

 

'Baekhyunnie' was calling him.

 

Luhan casted an apologetic look at Kris, pressing a kiss on his lips as he said, "I'm sorry honey, it must really be important."

 

He took the call, and Kris was forced to take his.

 

"Hello? Hyunnie, wha-" 

 

"OH THANK GOD!! YOU PICKED UP! MY NINI IS MISSING! IS HE THERE?!" Baekhyun was frantic, and he sounded close to tears.

 

Luhan got alarmed, "What?" he worriedly glanced at Kris, who had this serious expression on his face as he too talked to Chanyeol, "I-no, he isn't here, Hyunnie. When did-"

 

"Just-just-I don't know, he was just in his room, but-" Baekhyun was holding back his sobs, stammering as he said, "Din-dinner- I called him for dinner-but he-he wasn't there."

 

He broke down crying after that, and Luhan could hear Chanyeol comforting him.

 

"Hyunnie, we'll help search for him, I promise. We'll be over there!"

 

"O-okay, th-thank y-you," the other replied, holding back his sob.

 

Luhan then ended the call.

 

He looked at Kris, he too looked worried as he talked to Chanyeol.

 

"We will find your son, Yeol. Don't worry. We'll help," he ended the call after Chanyeol said his thanks.

 

"Kris-" Luhan was almost close to tears, he was feeling dread.

 

The thought of losing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter