I lab u three (for Fanyeol)

KrisHan drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter is dedicated to: 

 

--->>> FANYEOL<<<---

 

*for your KrisHan with the kid Sehunnie!!!* 

<3 <3 <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

The razor stopped midway in the air when he saw something move from his peripheral vision.

 

He turned his head to look at it but there was nothing there.

 

A frown slightly creased his brows, but then choose to ignore whatever it was and proceeded to shave his overnight stubble.

 

After shaving, he leaned down the sink, turning the faucet on and washed his face, putting the razor on the sink's edge.

 

He then heard a giggle, followed by stifled laughter.

 

Kris straightened, smiling as he shook his head from side to side as he reached for the towel from its rack, "Sehunnie?"

 

Another giggle, but this time, he heard the sound of running feet and a banging of a door.

 

He sighed, a smile on his lips, "Now, what are you up to?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey," Luhan was beaming at him when he entered the kitchen, "Good morning, love."

 

"Hmm," Kris hummed, returning the smile, "Good morning too, love," he uttered as he leaned over the kitchen counter and pressed a kiss on his lips.

 

Kris then sat on one of the chairs surrounding the kitchen counter, "Have you seen our adorable little monster?"

 

"Mmmh?" Luhan tried his best to look innocent but his effort was all put to waste when muffled laughter was heard from behind the kitchen counter, "I don't know," they heard another giggle, he tried to keep his face straight, but his tone sounded playful, "He can be anywhere," he shrugged after.

 

Kris tried to hold back his laughter, "Hmm," he winked at his spouse, "Where, oh, where is our baby?" he sing songs as he slowly made his way around the kitchen counter.

 

"I don't know love," Luhan answered, "Our adorable little monster is good at hiding," he rolled his eyes when Kris looked about to laugh out loud at his statement, "Isn't he good at hiding?" he smiled at the taller, "Our Sehunnie?"

 

"Yes, very," he pretended to sound serious, though he was shaking his head when he saw where their son was hiding, "Goodness!" the boy had crawled inside one of the cabinets head first, his feet sticking out of it, dangling out of the cabinet, wiggling them as he tried to muffle his laughter, "I have to find him fast dear! Or else the bubble tea shop will run out! Its an emergency!"

 

Luhan let out a gasp, feigning a horrified expression as he exclaimed, "The bubble tea will run out! That is a disaster!"

 

Sehun had suddenly stayed still, his laughter replaced by a wail as he frantically tried to wiggle out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter