Letter 6- Closure

Dear Kimmy

Dear Kim,

It's been a few months since I've run into Jae, you know my penpal from Korea that I thought forgot about me. It feels so unreal that the year has gone by so quickly.  I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while Kim, I guess I'm doing what you would have wanted, I've been living. It hasn't been easy though. Some days aren't easy, I wake up and stare at the ceiling for an hour until my god mother rushes me to get ready. I'm thankful for her, she's best surrogate parent I could ask for, but I still my miss my Oka-san's hugs. I miss my Otou-san's awkwardly weird jokes that no one gets but you still laugh because he puts a lot of heart into making us laugh. I've been conversing with Jae a lot, he's complete with his military training . He's gonna start back touring again , knowing him, having one of the rising gods of the east return from training will literally have the Cassie's reaching into any account, purse, couch for any amount of money they can find to by his ticket for the return concert. 

How's Heenim and Angel-nim?

I don't know why but it's weird having Heenim as a therapist, I don't know how that happened but I would run into him a lot since I live near his area, so we began talking and it felt like I could unload everything. He's one friend , I can count on, but one that literally will push me down to pick me back up, tease the heck out of me and still have my back at the end of the day. 

Angel-nim, I always have to hug him when I can, I read once that he lost his father and his grandparents on the same day, so I make it my mission to be the annoying little sister that he wants. I mother hen him constantly when he's touring, or hosting. It can't be healthy with SM Ent. schedule, since they are basically they are keepers to the slave contracts. 

I really hope SuperJunior leaves SM, it's not good for their health. For entertainers, they are too small, too pale. It's not the lightening creams they use, but it's the unhealthly looks they sport. For athletes as well, they should be healthier, I can't stand to look at SNSD especially Yoona, she seems like she's literally fighting an eating disorder, I know what an eating disorder looks like, including Bulimia or Anorexia Nervosa, it's not her fault, but her company's, they need to feed them more. 

I'm literally gonna be talking to their management if I ever get the chance or contacting their fans through forums. 

The new year has come and gone and while I won't ever forget you, my sister.

I appreciate all that you've ever done and I love you. 

 

Your soulmate,

Ai. 


~Caribbeanpop17

Fin.