Letter 2- Morning Run...Jump..Duck.

Dear Kimmy

Dear Kimmy,

I hate fangirls, which ironically would be saying that I hate myself since I'm a fangirl. Nope, let me rephrase, I hate saesung fans , the lowest of the low, the creepy evil little gits. I nearly didn't survive. I'm getting ahead of myself Kimmy, let me tell you the full story. 

I slept for 12 hours and I woke up close to 2,but slept on. Ba-chan saw fit to jump on my bed and wake me up. She actually has an app that plays real life gun-shots, so I was scared out of my mind when she hooked it up to speakers, turned it on high and let the sounds of WorldWar II wake me up. I screamed, and flew off my bed. 

It was only 6 a.m. 

I growled incoherrently, as she gulped and ran out the door. I've never seen my aunt run so fast, well it was entertainment at least. HeHeHe :3 

I took a long shower, I decided to get a good run and keep up the cardio, I would begin the official day in Seoul with a new outlook on life. I changed into a black tights with matching jacket. I grabbed my phone and waved to my Aunt who pouted but pointed to my breakfast for when I would get back. She was heading out early to the hospital. I nodded and made my way out of the condo to the park. I decided to extend the jog as to explore the place. I normally did 3 miles easily, so I ran passed Coffee houses, Book Stores, Music Stores, Restaurants and many other businesses that were closed. The only place that was opened were big corporations. They never seem to close.

My playlist had switched to 'Sleeptalking by NU'EST' at that point and I ran past SM Entertainment. It didn't seem too occupied , but I saw the gathering of a bunch of school girls, who should've been home or getting ready to go to school. Dedicated fans or really really psycho stalkers. I assumed the latter. I proceeded to avoid them and ran past the building without giving it a second glance. 

I headed past a few apartment complexes until I spotted another group of girls waiting patiently by another building. Kimmy, I kid you not, I saw the signs some of them were carrying at they read, ' I LOVE SUJU'. I nearly ran into a pole. 

I hope you're laughing now, because it was about to become even more hilarious. I had at that point reached 2.5 miles, so I decided to turn back. Next thing, I knew I heard the screams as my headbuds fell out of my head, for that was a godsent because I would've been trampled. 

I saw four figures running toward me and I did the only logical thing I could think of, I ran as well. Behind me, were Park Jungsu, Choi Siwon, Lee Donghae and of course, the one and only Kim Heechul. I ran as fast as I could, and the guys caught up to me, so we were all running away from the fangirls. I knew they would tire out , the guys not the fans. They were running on excitement and adrenaline. 

I glanced at the back of me and some of the girls were pelting flowers and cards as if it were a baseball game. None of the guys could stop to catch it though, no bodyguards, no security. I had to think quickly. So I whispered some instructions hurriedly.

I told them to break apart and head in varying directions which would ultimately have them meet back up at SM Entertainment's back entrace which would have security. 

Leeteuk and Donghae both headed left which was my initial route and Siwon and Heechul both grabbed one of my arms and we headed right and after 20 minutes made it to SM Entertainment. I was stuck between two tall guys, it to be short sometimes.  Siwon was barely winded, Heechul was a mess.  I tried not to laugh but I couldn't hold it in and he became annoyed at me. I reached into my pocked and whipped out a handkerchief. 

He grabbed it rudely ,may I add and breathed out roughly.

I grinned and made sure to grab Heechul as we neared the buidling where Leeteuk was waiting with a few bodyguards who on seeing Heechul immediately rushed to the stars side and got him inside. 

Kimmy, I don't know if you put in a good word with God, but thank whoever it is. 

~Aieru,

 Ai. 


Please Rate/Comment/Subscribe

~CT