Nightmare

In Heaven

 

 

Yunho crawled on the bed, and took all of his clothes. Now only with boxer and a t-shirt. Threw himself to the soft bed.
Meanwhile, Jaejoong was stood next to the bed. Yunho pat on the empty side of the bed.

"What are you waiting for Jae ? It's midnight already.. Let's sleep!"
"Yun... I want to talk to you..."
"What is it about ?"
"Can you tell me what kind of disease that make you unconscious ?"
"Euhm... I was just.. too tired.. I guess.."
"I think you should take a sick-day for 3 or 4 days..."
"...and spend more time with you, right, Joongie ?"

The smaller man blushed. Yunho smiled even more. He took Jaejoong and picked him up like a bridal style. Jaejoong hugged his perfect future husband's neck. When they reached up the bed, Yunho hugged his male's waist. While Jaejoong still hugged the neck.

"I love you, boo..."
"Love you too, Yun..."

===========

"Noo... Yun! Yun don't leave me!"

Jae cried, and screamed. He held  both of Yunho's cold cheeks with both of his hands.

"Yunho please, take me with you! Don't go!"
"It's too late, Jaejoong.. I'm sorry.." Yoochun pulled Jaejoong away from Yunho's frozing body
"Let go of me!"
"Jaejoong, please..."

Jaejoong kneeled on the floor. His husband dead. "Why you never tell me ?" Jaejoong regrets everything. He always nagging for what his husband had done. And now he's gone... Forever.

"Why don't you take me instead ? Why Yunho ? Why him ? Yunho.. Please come back! I need you!"

Yunho woke up from his fiancée's screamed. He shook Jaejoong's skinny body.

"Jae! Wake up! Wake up! Gosh, you scared me! Wake up Jae!"

Jaejoong opened his eyes and sat up. His eyes are wet. Terribly wet. And red too. He was a complete mess. Yunho wiped Jaejoong's tears away with his thumb.

"Hey, what makes you cry ? It's okay, boo.. I'm here, alright ? Sshh..."
"Yunnie..." Jaejoong whined and hugged Yunho tightly.
"What kind of dream that can't make you cry like this ? What is it about ? Mind if you tell me ?"
"I dreamt that you're going to leave me forever. I don't want you to leave.. Yunho, I'm scared..."
"Boo.. Listen, it's just a dream right ? It'll never happen.. I always be there for you."

Jaejoong nodded. Tighten their hug and not letting any gaps between them split their connected body. Yunho kissed Jaejoong's forehead and command him to go back to sleep. They intertwined their fingers together.

'Jae, I'm sorry...'

============

Yunho took a sip of his coffee that was made by Jaejoong. He read the newspaper that was published by his company. Jaejoong smiled when he saw his fiancée had woke up. He ran to Yunho and sat on his lap. Cuddling like a baby with him.

"You're going to take a sick-day aren't you ?"
"Yeah, Jae.. But, I can't leave my work. There were tons of paper that need to be get rid by me.."
"Yunho, you still look pale. Please just do what I say, okay ?"
"Whatever you want..."
"Hey, it's for your own good."

Yunho smirked to his soon-to-be-wife. He connected their forehead together, and slowly gave him a passionate-gentle kiss to the other lips. "Mmm... Yun..." Jae moaned.

"I love you.. I love you so much until I can't describe it with words..."
"Don't be so cheesy, Yun..."
"But you love it."

Jaejoong white fresh cheeks turns out into a red pinkish one. He hide his face with his hands. Yunho took one of his hand and placed it on his chest.

"You're in here.. I will never let it go.. I love this feeling, I love it when my heart beat so fast when I'm thinking about you..."
"Soon.. We will be a married couple Yun..."
"I really can't wait for it, Jae..."
"I wanna call you yeobo so bad.."
"You can call me yeobo now.."
"Yeo..bo.."

Yunho laughed out loud. Jaejoong felt embarassment. He lightly slapped Yunho's shoulder. And hide his face again.

"He, sorry boo.. You're just too sweet..."
"Damn you, Yunho..."
"...and you like him..."
"I don't!"
"Eh really ?" Yunho pouted. Dumbfounded...
"I love him..."

Jaejoong put his hands on Yunho's cheeks.Yunho gave Jaejoong a wide smiled as he was relieved. Jaejoong is so cute, yet adorable. He didn't want to let go his beloved one. It's just hard...

====================

Yeaaay! Another chapteerrr!!! kkk~ It was just hard for me to think what should I write for the next chapter...
Hehehe, And don't worry, I won't separated them *well, i do... But they ended up together again...*
And welcome to my new subscribers! 
Oh, don't forget to comment okay ? I would love to read your comments and critics..
.
but not so harsh.... kkkk~