The Last Words

In Heaven

 

Yunho stared at the window. He turned his head when he heard the door room opened. Jaejoong look terrible. So terrible.

 

"You finally knew about it.."

"I hate you..."

"What ?"

"Why you never tell me about this ?"

"Jae, I don't want to make you sad... It's hard to explain..."

"If you tell me at the first place, I still can make a special time before you..."

"Jae... Everytime I with you, it's the most special time for me... No matter what. Even when you're angry cause I always came home late.."

 

Jaejoong burst in tears. He rushed to Yunho's bed. Hugged him tightly. He don't want to let go. He don't want Yunho to leave him alone in this world. He don't want this happen. He don't want Yunho die.

 

"Yunnie... I love you.. Please don't go.."

"I won't.. I won't, Jae... Trust me! I always be there.. Next to you.. I will always sleep on the bed when you wake up. I will always let my shoulder to be your place for your head to lean. I will always hug and coo you up when you cry..."

 

Yunho's words made Jaejoong cried even more. He knew it will never happen. Yunho will leave him.. Alone.

 

=========

 

Jaejoong left his dad's company and ran to the hospital. He was so panicked until he forgot to catch a bus and ran by his own foot. "Yunho... Don't go.. Wait for me, ne ? I have to see you.. I have to.." Jae mumbled. Jaejoong ran so fast, bumping at people he passed. He panted so hard for running all the way.

 

"Yun.. I'm here.. I'm in the hospital.. Wait for me!"

 

Jaejoong crashed the door room. He found his parents-in-law in the room too. They were crying. Really hard. When they saw Jaejoong, they left them both together. Jaejoong kneeled next to Yunho's bed.

 

"Yunho.. Yunho..." Jaejoong sobbed, calling his husband's name

"Hey, J..J..Jae..ah.. I.. I..c..can't..ta..ke.. it.. a..ny.. longer..."

"You can! I know you can! This is not the Jung Yunho that I know! He's strong and...and..."

"J...Jae...? S...st..op b..bei..ng so… stu…pid..” Yunho chuckled while breathing hard

"Yunho! You told me! You told me you wouldn't leave me alone!"

"I..I..am... I...al...ways be the..re fo..for y..you.."

"Yunho...?"

"Y..y..yes ?"

"I love you.. Love you so much!"

"I... love.. you.. too.. I... will.. be.. waiting... for... you.." Yunho closed his eyes. A tear dropped from Yunho's eye. A long peeping sound accompany the sobbing man.

 

"Yunho ? YUNHO! Please, wake up!! Please... Open your eyes, Yunho! Don't go!!!" Jaejoong shook Yunho's cold body. He cried, screamed... He tried everything to make his husband wake up.

 

"Noo... Yun! Yun, don't leave me!"

"Jaejoong, hold yourself!" Yoochun came inside and held Jaejoong's body.

"Let go of me!"

"Jaejoong, please..."

 

Jaejoong kneeled down. His dream become true. He never thought it will ended like this.

"Why don't you take me instead ? Why Yunho ? Why him ?"

 

=============== 

Wooohoooo.. Finally and update. Sorry for making you guys to wait like forever T_T *bow
Ah have you guys read jeje's twitter update last night ? don't you think it's a bit suspicious ? I bet he's talking about yunho and changmin. T_T ahhh all this problem is really my mind! 
so guys, I've decided to end this FF now. But no worries, I'll add some epilogue.. Oh and yes, the past 2 days are . I can't live without AFF.. really-,-