One Fine Day

In Heaven

 

"Okay, good job everyone! Yunho, great presentation. I'm not waisting my time for nothing..."

"Thanks, boss..."

"Hey, I heard that you're getting married.. I'm happy for it!"

"Please wish an everlasting marriage for us! Haha..."

 

After everyone left the room, Yunho immidiately clean up all of his document. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain attacked his head. He held on the table try to make the pain go away. But it was no use.

 

"Oh my god you were gone for 2 hours! what took you so... Yunho ? Yah! Yunho, wake up, dude..."

 

Yunho's mouth was full of blood. The red liquid leaking out from his lips. Yoochun was about to call Jaejoong. But he stopped when he saw Yunho's eyes slowly opened.

 

"Yoochun ? Aish, what happened ? Ah, my head hurts and spinning around.."

"You were unconscious. Dude, this is getting serious. Maybe you should tell..."

"No! Don't! It'll make his life miserable. Just help me stand up, will you ?" Yunho cut him off.

 

Yoochun grabbed Yunho's shoulder and helped him stand up. He dragged Yunho to the hospital to get some check up.

 

"Jae...? I'm back..."

"Yun ? Is that you ?"

"Yeah.. Hey, Jae.. Guess what ? I phoned the wedding company, and they've made up our wedding place. Tomorrow, I've got a day-off so we can pick our wedding outfits.. Sounds good ?"

"No..."

"You're not excited ?"

"Euhm.. It's not sounds good..."

"So ?"

"It's sounds great!!! I love you, Yun.. I thought that you forgot our wedding next week!"

"Hey, it's a very precious day for me, no way I'll forget it!"

"You're the best..."

"Na ah, if I ain't the best, you won't marry me..."

 

Jaejoong jumped to get a hug from Yunho. Yunho pecked his soft left cheek. They're such a happy couple.

 

=========

 

It was a day before Yunho and Jaejoong got married.They decided to choose the ring on the day before their precious marriage.

 

"Do you think this ring looks perfect ?"

"Yeah, I love it..."

"We buy this one!"

 

The seller took a pair of ring and wrote their name on each ring. The couple went back home. They were exhausted but happy too.

 

"Tomorrow, we're officially a husband and a wife..."

"Who's going to be the wife ?"

"I don't know..."

"I fit more for become the wife... I guess..."

"You can take care all of our childrens right ?"

"How many do you want, Yun ?"

"25..."

 

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow, and lightly kicked Yunho's leg.

Yunho laughed as hard as he could. They intertwined their fingers together and slept on their bed..

 

"You know.. You look pretty with that wedding outfits..."

"Don't tell me..."

 

Yunho gave a good night kiss on his red lips. And hugged him in his sleep.

==================

Wew, another chapter has been added kkk~ I'm really sorry for the late update =,= my internet service was really bad these days, and I haven't paid my phone bill so, it's hard for me to update-,-

Oh and yes, I'm going to make a new FF... A one. I'm not sure about it, should I post it or not ? nahahaha....
I'm a
ert human being too... 

 

DON't FORGET TO COMMENT EVERYONE!!!! AND FOR THOSE NEW SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBE THIS LAME FF KKK